Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade (26218 Views)

Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up / PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience / Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by AcuraZDX: 3:10pm On Mar 06
grin
Naijanascam:
Because of over shouting grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by Oracle94: 3:10pm On Mar 06
Reading this hurt my nerves

6 Likes

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by Freak0: 3:10pm On Mar 06
She is now apologizing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by OLOKOESHIN: 3:10pm On Mar 06
Lol

1 Like

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by 12345baba(m): 3:10pm On Mar 06
The language keeps ones mouth open

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by greenie77: 3:11pm On Mar 06
But she communicates well in Yoruba.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by sukkot: 3:11pm On Mar 06
FFIA:

You need to eat 10 raps of Akpu to be able to speak igbo grin
that’s a powerful language. You need stamina 😄

5 Likes

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by BRATISLAVA: 3:11pm On Mar 06
Same as listening to it.

1 Like

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by aariwa(m): 3:11pm On Mar 06
Tinubu brought a lot of damage to Yoruba tribe and image. Awolowo , Obasanjo etc in all their political career never used Yoruba tribe to do politics because they know how sacred Yoruba culture is to a Yoruba person. If Adunni had come to Nigeria in the generation of her father and seen contributions of of ransome kuti family, gani fawehimi etc contributions to human rights freedom in Nigeria she wouldn’t have said such thing…sadly she saw a generation whose preoccupation is tribalism, division, bitter obsession to igbos…that’s too much negativity for the mind of a lady that grew up in a decent country to grapple with and be proud of. I guess she doesn’t want to fall victim to the backlash about to come from the bitter situation tinubu and co committed under the umbrella of awalokan tribalism and want to dissociate her self early before the doomsday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by SageOddy: 3:11pm On Mar 06
Houseofglam7:
Mtchewwwwwwwww

Seems you are yoruba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by EleventhWeirdo: 3:12pm On Mar 06
I've always suspected that she's senseless. I have been right all along. The same Yoruba that fed and blossomed her acting career

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by mukthar2000(m): 3:12pm On Mar 06
See as She they use left hand they discribe her father house.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by CluelessMODS: 3:12pm On Mar 06
LagosFirstSon:
Nobody is proud of Yoruba language
Olodo!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by olaniyilukman(m): 3:12pm On Mar 06
money121:
You have inferiority complex

If not for yoruba movie who sabi You?
exactly my bro... She has low self esteem

8 Likes

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by 12345baba(m): 3:12pm On Mar 06
FFIA:

You need to eat 10 raps of Akpu to be able to speak igbo grin

Yoruba language sounds like noise.

Igbo language sounds like war.

I don’t know what to even say of Hausa..
especially hausa music that generator noise is better than. grin
hausa language calm. Chop only noodles to speak am

4 Likes

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by Exedyne: 3:12pm On Mar 06
if i woze this one

her colour go change
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by FFIA: 3:13pm On Mar 06
sukkot:
Aswear grin

You won’t blame some of them who take Mpkurummiri grin

2 Likes

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by Ttipsy(f): 3:13pm On Mar 06
English is so simple

No stress all@
I would agree with her

1 Like

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by dinkyicon: 3:13pm On Mar 06
LagosFirstSon:
Nobody is proud of Yoruba language
i am proud of yoruba

10 Likes

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by ejimatic: 3:14pm On Mar 06
Ebinpiawazuu:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/06/speaking-yoruba-language-draining-hurts-my-nerves-adunni-ade/
. Your mother tonque is your cultural identity.If you speak English but you cannot speak your native language ,you have colonial mentality.
It is until when we change our attitude to our mother tonque that our native languages will not be extinct.
In Kenya , Swahili thrives with English. In Nigeria it is opposite. Nigerians are English
crazy.
My submission is that English and native Languages should be promoted together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by Maxtipulation(m): 3:14pm On Mar 06
Ronu this one is now Omo ale abi?

2 Likes

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by iamtardey: 3:14pm On Mar 06
Adunni ti pami o 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by FFIA: 3:14pm On Mar 06
12345baba:
hausa language calm. Chop only noodles to speak am
Na their music i get issue with.

5 Likes

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by Ttipsy(f): 3:14pm On Mar 06
sukkot:
powerful ethnic group also
We all will agree

1 Like

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Mar 06
bigpriik:
she shouldnt worry yoruba language will soon go into extinction in less than 200 years.
Why? undecided
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by chopnaira: 3:15pm On Mar 06
And just like that, she killed her own career in the industry where she makes money from.

1 Like

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by obaidan: 3:15pm On Mar 06
She said, “Speaking Yoruba is draining, sometimes it hurts my nerves. The first language that we know in Nigeria is English Let’s put all the other languages aside.”

she should speak for herself sha

6 Likes

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by geoworldedu: 3:16pm On Mar 06
YoungLionken:
She's damn right..

In addition, that's why there's tribalism every where in the country. The British defeated us and gave us a unified language (which is even an advantage because it is fast becoming a global language, the Chinese, Russians, Indians, Koreans, etc want to learn it and their younger generations are all into it). So, let's move on with it and focus on other areas that are far more challenging than this...

Chinese and Russians don't care about English Language that much. Indians and Koreans may want to learn it though.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Currently In Texas Rehearsing For New Movie “closure” / Daniella Okeke VS Kate Henshaw: Who Wore It Better? / Oluchi, Emeka Ike's Newborn Baby In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.