Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade (26165 Views)

Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up / PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience / Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by FertilityH: 7:42pm On Mar 06
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by musicwriter(m): 7:45pm On Mar 06
As dumb as this comment by the actress but that's what white people tricked Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe, Christopher Okigbo, Ezekiel Mphalele to do in 1962. And that's why we're so disoriented today.

For more information, see how Britain and the CIA fooled Wole Soyinka and Chinua Achebe to destroy African languages in literature https://www.africason.com/2021/08/how-britain-deceived-soyinka-chinua.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:02pm On Mar 06
This one na ozwo
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by YorubaKing: 8:14pm On Mar 06
Babangidapikin:
The only Yoruba actress I am crushing on ....

Make trailer crush you, werey! angry
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by airsaylongcome: 8:19pm On Mar 06
LyfeJennings:

That's a lie
This is someone I know in person
Her Yoruba is over fluent self
So what's the forming about

That she's fluent doesn't mean she is comfortable speaking it. Let's learn not to normalise down playing people's emotions with comments like "forming"
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by Tohsynetita1: 8:25pm On Mar 06
ffo:

Here in USA, people are wishing they can speak other languages apart from English and wish to be like us that can speak multiple languages
please if want to learn Yoruba Language or Igbo, I do that as a side hustle.

1 Like

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by Burgerlomo: 8:25pm On Mar 06
bigpriik:
she shouldnt worry yoruba language will soon go into extinction in less than 200 years.

Same with your language too

1 Like

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by PHAYOL81: 8:27pm On Mar 06
Unfortunately for her, nobody cares to hear her speak it too. She can get da FVCK 0FF for all we care.
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by sangresan(m): 9:22pm On Mar 06
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by Jossiace: 9:36pm On Mar 06
She's just stupid! She is not proud of her ethnic language? So bad for her.

1 Like

Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by Babangidapikin: 9:46pm On Mar 06
YorubaKing:

Make trailer crush you, werey! angry
na catapillar go crush you ..ode
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by olaniyilukman(m): 11:18pm On Mar 06
Houseontherock1:
She should appreciate Yoruba movie industry...she would have remained unknown
the lady is a clown and she has belittle herself with that interview, sometimes it is better to remain silent than be vocal and irresponsible...
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by EmekaA125(m): 11:37pm On Mar 06
ekanx27:
The same Yoruba that brought you to limelight ......... Your oesophagus dey pain you
E pain you more 🤣🤣
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by EmekaA125(m): 11:37pm On Mar 06
kaludestiny10:
E dey normal for her to feel that way.
Yep
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by EmekaA125(m): 11:38pm On Mar 06
money121:

Someone that's not serious
If not for yoruba movie who sabi her?
We go still sabi her.
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by EmekaA125(m): 11:39pm On Mar 06
Freak0:
She is now apologizing
Over her dead body.
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by EmekaA125(m): 11:40pm On Mar 06
mukthar2000:
See as She they use left hand they discribe her father house.
So ??
Make e pain you well well 😁😁😁
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by Wiseman2y(m): 12:11am On Mar 07
Omokomo
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by Konquest: 2:32am On Mar 07
Ebinpiawazuu:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/06/speaking-yoruba-language-draining-hurts-my-nerves-adunni-ade/
Adunni speaks very fluent Yoruba language.

Adunni just wanted to play the devil's advocate and she succeeded in turning some public attention to herself... At least in the meantime. Period.
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by Konquest: 2:39am On Mar 07
Tohsynetita1:
please if want to learn Yoruba Language or Igbo, I do that as a side hustle.
You speak those two languages fluently?
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by villagereporter(m): 6:27am On Mar 07
money121:
You have inferiority complex

If not for yoruba movie who sabi You?

Otondo ni Aadun Aag. Werey dey disguise.
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by Sctests: 7:15am On Mar 07
Naijanascam:
Because of over shouting grin grin grin grin

I no go lie, yoruba language dey give headache when you dey speak am. A lot of shouting and drama and mannerisms just to communicate. grin
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by Sctests: 7:17am On Mar 07
Obakoolex:
But I heard it's you adunni that always lobbying for roles in Yoruba movies, and we all know it's not your talent that speaks for you but the....Otto ocha lipsrsealed

Yet you shamelessly adopt Lagos as part of your name, even tho we have no idiot as Lagospikin talkless of first son undecided

But your yoruba directors are the ones collecting her 'Otu ocha' to give her roles. So who is to blame?
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by Obakoolex(m): 7:26am On Mar 07
Sctests:

But your yoruba directors are the ones collecting her 'Otu ocha' to give her roles. So who is to blame?
Both the giver and askers/receiver but only the former came out to yarn dust so that people that are obsessed with Yoruba can put mouth undecided
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by Sctests: 7:40am On Mar 07
Obakoolex:

Both the giver and askers/receiver but only the former came out to yarn dust so that people that are obsessed with Yoruba can put mouth undecided

If an Ibo half caste said this about Ibos, I am sure you would have thrown an Owambe party and masturbated vigorously. cheesy grin
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by bigwig071(m): 7:45am On Mar 07
Racoon:
What foolish talk. Be proud of your identity and roots girl. Even me who is not Yoruba is proud of the language.
can anyone speak yoruba language without dropping out spit like an ImbeciIe?
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by kareemkamil(m): 9:04am On Mar 07
Who knows u, if not Yoruba movie industry. Extremely fool.
Re: Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade by allthingsgood: 10:55am On Mar 07
omooba969:

What's wrong with being a single mother? undecided

Everything that is wrong with society today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Peter Okoye And Donflexx In One More Night Challenge Dance / Ebube Nwagbo Poses With US Military Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.