Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) (55637 Views)

Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) / World’s Most Expensive Homes From Teletubby-style Palace To High-tech Mansions / Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 3:17pm On Mar 07
stolen money from politics

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by Kenmatt(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07
Must I comment on every thread?
Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by freeman67: 3:18pm On Mar 07
It's been like that since like 10 years ago that I have been passing there..
Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by Honestfrend: 3:18pm On Mar 07
Probably still in court...

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by faceland: 3:18pm On Mar 07
May be he wanted to sell each but something happened (jail, death, relocation, etc).
Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by Appletek: 3:19pm On Mar 07
TINTINABULATION:
If it is not associated to an existing court order on the forfeiture of asset belonging to one of the numerous corrupt politicians or individuals, it could be as a result of impending natural disaster such as Earth Tremor or so. The former however is the most realistic.

You know nothing

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 3:19pm On Mar 07
BUA estate in Kado with its stupendously expensive rent rates.
Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by CHIOMAEZEH: 3:21pm On Mar 07
Yet, millions are homeless ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt91U0sErMM
Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by Nwaokunkpara: 3:24pm On Mar 07
Looks like a money laundering scheme
Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by Dougad: 3:27pm On Mar 07
What's the use exactly?
Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by Babangidapikin: 3:28pm On Mar 07
Yesterday was watching abandoned mansions around the world and the lessons is intriguing...I don't think the world would have make sense without humans ..I mean everything start to decompose without the human spirit... Take it or leave it we are special in every way.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:29pm On Mar 07
ScamDemicEra:
.... read it again
I won't
Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:30pm On Mar 07
All of them have either japaa or bandits are showing them shege

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:31pm On Mar 07
FalseProphet1:
I see wike claiming that estate, I see him demolishing the structures there.

This I have seen.
You ought to be at the Sahara desert for your fasting sad
Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by DeepThroater: 3:32pm On Mar 07
Here lies the problem

Being inept and useless people before joining politics or the public sector, these politicians and public servants have no clue on what to invest stolen funds on.

That's why the only two investments you see propping up across the country are hotels and filling stations.

If these crooks recycled their loot into real industry or farming , the country will be far better off.

Rather they invest their loot in properties, hotels and filling stations which do not add any real value to economic growth .

Abuja has both a housing shortage problem and a housing bubble.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 3:33pm On Mar 07
AngelicBeing:
You ought to be at the Sahara desert for your fasting sad
Tell mariahAngel to join me there. Ever since she divorced me and I'm not myself anymore. sad
Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by Alexclem(m): 3:34pm On Mar 07
Rebuker:

Exactly! The government should start selling such houses to recover stolen funds.
The money will be re-stolen again.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:34pm On Mar 07
There should be Abandoned building tax.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by santopelele(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07
40% of mansions here in abuja are all empty. The houses in abuja is more than people living in Abuja and the houses too are unaffordable for the ordinary man, the ordinary man lives in a slum or outskirt of abuja like zuba, madalla, mpape, kubwa, deidei, karmo, lugbe, nyanya, etc. some empty mansions there are use to store looted currency

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:38pm On Mar 07
FalseProphet1:

Tell mariahAngel to join me there. Ever since she divorced me and I'm not myself anymore. sad
Abomination, how can a woman join you when you ought to be fasting to mortify the sinful desires of your flesh, l don't want to repeat this message again otherwise, you will be sacked as a prophet finally, it seems you are indeed under the chains of queen mother angry
Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by DJInfluence: 3:40pm On Mar 07
Rebuker:

Exactly! Government should start selling such houses to recover stolen fund.
If they sell it. The government officials responsible for selling it will a) sell it to themselves thru their wives & children. b) sell to their cronies and c) end up stealing the proceeds from the sales.
So the circle is corruption continues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07
Arinzayzay:
Just imagine

It's everywhere in abuja.

This one is too small sef. Frm Apo to gwarinpa to jabi to asokoro to wuye.

They have even changed tactics..... These days they build plazas the sizes of football fields or they buy shops ar very very extensive places and pretend to be selling flower vases, children toys or chairs

12 Likes

Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by Kingdavid579(m): 3:42pm On Mar 07
Na court case
Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by Obierika(m): 3:42pm On Mar 07
TINTINABULATION:
If it is not associated to an existing court order on the forfeiture of asset belonging to one of the numerous corrupt politicians or individuals, it could be as a result of impending natural disaster such as Earth Tremor or so. The former however is the most realistic.

Earth tremor in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:43pm On Mar 07
While many Nigerians are homeless and no where to sleep.....Tomorow it maybe Abuja house agency or one big senator fighting to claim the estate or them don send juju to prevent tenants from occupying the estate!
Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by charlizonto: 3:46pm On Mar 07
Some have house but cannot live...some can live but have no house
Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by 3seriez(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07
Rebuker:
A man showcases an entire empty estate filled with luxurious mansions abandoned in the heart of Abuja. In the short video, several houses are seen in a dilapidated state, prompting many to ask why such beautiful houses or mansions are left abandoned and in such a pitiful state.

We're not discussing ordinary houses or buildings here, but rather mansions in a very large estate occupying vast land in the heart of Abuja. From this video, it's evident that this estate is expansive, containing several beautiful buildings abandoned to decay.

What do you believe is the reason behind the abandonment of these beautiful buildings?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjDRba3UKIk?si=6JGJ3-_XmYWBvZJH

Majority are proceeds of corruption. Real estate is wonderful way to front and hide illegal wealth especially for politicians and their cronies.
Re: Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) by 3seriez(m): 3:52pm On Mar 07
blowjohn:

It's everywhere in abuja.

This one is too small sef. Frm Apo to gwarinpa to jabi to asokoro to wuye.

They have even changed tactics..... These days they build plazas the sizes of football fields or they buy shops ar very very extensive places and pretend to be selling flower vases, children toys or chairs

Correct. You know the game well..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) / XAMMEL Solutionz / What Is Happening To My Decking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.