Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. (1430 Views)

Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery / Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) / Notable Similarities Between Nigerian Homes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:05pm On Mar 06
This is the worst kitchen fail ever and so unprofessional of them. How can a place like that offer such poor quality of food with bad sour taste? I'm sure they know the state of the food but chose to sell it anyways.

I went to my bank at Yaba to do some transactions. By the time I finished with everything that took me to Yaba I was famished and decided Ito get some snacks and their plastic malt cos it cheaper than what I buy outside. They sell their plastic malt @ 315 naira while outside it is sold for 350 and the Can 400 but on getting there they were out of stock of it so I picked only the meat pie and left. Due to how hungry I was especially after climbing that monster flyover bridge, I started devouring it in the vehicle I boarded. I nearly spat out the first bite. As in it was so soured especially the pie. I wondered why it was like that so I just forced myself to eat the filler cos it tasted a bit fresh and threw away the remaining one.

Isn't there supposed to be some sort of compensation? Like maybe I call and let them know about this. Are they not supposed to compensate me? To think they still have many pies on their shelf.

Should I call them?

The pie marked with red is the one I picked. Very bad.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by Balablue64: 10:17pm On Mar 06
They will soon track and arrest you, you go explain tire no evidence
Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:19pm On Mar 06
Balablue64:
They will soon track and arrest you, you go explain tire no evidence

Track me for complaining about the bad quality of their food or I should be the one reporting them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by Balablue64: 10:28pm On Mar 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Track me for complaining about the bad quality of their food or I should be the one reporting them
So this is not one of your cruise or made up stories?
Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:35pm On Mar 06
Balablue64:

So this is not one of your cruise or made up stories?

Cruise with something of this magnitude. By the way, When did I ever post a made-up story?

Please excuse me!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by shortgun(m): 10:43pm On Mar 06
You took pictures of the meat pie when you were buying it?

19 Likes

Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by Balablue64: 10:44pm On Mar 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Cruise with something of this magnitude. By the way, When did I ever post a made-up story?

Please excuse me!
When didn't you?
Spar be putting calls right now, tomorrow morning the tracking starts.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:51pm On Mar 06
shortgun:
You took pictures of the meat pie when you were buying it?

Yeah I did just to know how much it is in case I go next time
Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:56pm On Mar 06
Balablue64:

When didn't you?
Spar be putting calls right now, tomorrow morning the tracking starts.

Oh.. now I see why you're coming here to attack my post because I commented on your post for engaging a minor in an unhealthy sexual discussion in which other nairalanders also condemned you and asked for your arrest.

It is you that will soon be tracked down and arrested.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by garriAndsugar: 11:14pm On Mar 06
You can call them and make a complain.

But you do not have any evidence to warrant a compensation.

3 Likes

Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 11:21pm On Mar 06
garriAndsugar:
You can call them and make a complain.

But you do not have any evidence to warrant a compensation.

Should I have kept it? But then they will claim it got soured in my hands. So painful
Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by garriAndsugar: 11:30pm On Mar 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Should I have kept it? But then they will claim it got soured in my hands. So painful
Unless you eat it there then the complain would be valid.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 11:31pm On Mar 06
garriAndsugar:

Unless you eat it there then the complain would be valid.

Hm.mm... I'll still call and complain. Who knows they may offer me a free pie.
Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by garriAndsugar: 11:37pm On Mar 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Hm.mm... I'll still call and complain. Who knows they may offer me a free pie.
grin
why would you want a free pie when the one you bought tasted sour?

4 Likes

Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 11:39pm On Mar 06
garriAndsugar:

grin
why would you want a free pie when the one you bought tasted sour?

.a freshly made pie na abi dem want make I break that glass? angry
Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by garriAndsugar: 11:47pm On Mar 06
Jewessgratitud3:

I'm surprised that meat pie is 900, I buy that size at 500.

It's like you're on enough bar abeg come carry me comot make I chop small meat pie
Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by CockPit: 11:51pm On Mar 06
I suggest you lodge a complaint with the owners. Maybe they are not aware

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 11:54pm On Mar 06
garriAndsugar:

I'm surprised that meat pie is 900, I buy that size at 500.

It's like you're on enough bar abeg come carry me comot make I chop small meat pie

Sawa sawa meat pie? 😂 😂

Thank God I didn't buy their donut . Their donut is 500 . I now asked the guy if they can help me add more jam because one chicken republic in my area used to add more if you want, he said no. I told him to leave it.

Nothing like bar. One of my schools paid today I say make I chow their meat pie because the chicken burrito I ate on Saturday was too salty. Them don dey cook rubbish
Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 11:56pm On Mar 06
CockPit:
I suggest you lodge a complaint with the owners. Maybe they are not aware

I'll do that. just wanted to know if something will come out of it.
Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by garriAndsugar: 11:56pm On Mar 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Sawa sawa meat pie? 😂 😂

Thank God I didn't buy their donut . Their donut is 500 . I now asked the guy if they can help me add more jam because one chicken republic in my area used to add more if you want, he said no. I told him to leave it.

Nothing like bar. One of my schools paid today I say make I chow their meat pie because the chicken burrito I ate on Saturday was too salty. Them don dey cook rubbish
Congrats on your school paying you.. cut something come my side or simply take me out.
Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 12:02am On Mar 07
garriAndsugar:

Congrats on your school paying you.. cut something come my side or simply take me out.

Are you handsome? Cos na fine guys I dey follow waka o 👀. 😂 😂

My brother money no dey reach person again biko.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by yarimo(m): 12:05am On Mar 07
Linus keep on grin grin
Jewessgratitud3:
This is the worst kitchen fail ever and so unprofessional of them. How can a place like that offer such poor quality of food with bad sour taste? I'm sure they know the state of the food but chose to sell it anyways.

I went to my bank at Yaba to do some transactions. By the time I finished with everything that took me to Yaba I was famished and decided Ito get some snacks and their plastic malt cos it cheaper than what I buy outside. They sell their plastic malt @ 315 naira while outside it is sold for 350 and the Can 400 but on getting there they were out of stock of it so I picked only the meat pie and left. Due to how hungry I was especially after climbing that monster flyover bridge, I started devouring it in the vehicle I boarded. I nearly spat out the first bite. As in it was so soured especially the pie. I wondered why it was like that so I just forced myself to eat the filler cos it tasted a bit fresh and threw away the remaining one.

Isn't there supposed to be some sort of compensation? Like maybe I call and let them know about this. Are they not supposed to compensate me? To think they still have many pies on their shelf.

Should I call them?

The pie marked with red is the one I picked. Very bad.
Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 12:07am On Mar 07
yarimo:
Linus keep on grin grin

Me lie? For what?
You think I'm a baby or one small girl that is just looking for what to say?.
Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by yarimo(m): 12:09am On Mar 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Me lie? For what?
You think I'm a baby or one small girl that is just looking for what to say?.
did I say you are lying grin
Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 12:11am On Mar 07
yarimo:
did I say you are lying grin
Bia.. kpacha kwa Anya gi
Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by Dzzzz: 7:21am On Mar 07
Jewessgratitud3:

.How you want make we believe you?.You no show us pic of the pie cause you done chop am finish..You show starting we no see ending.You be thief.
Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by mytime24(f): 7:43am On Mar 07
U snap d meatpie before u buy even mark d one u selected, but u no snap urself demolishing d meatpie wit Ur mouth 😔😞
Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 8:01am On Mar 07
mytime24:
U snap d meatpie before u buy even mark d one u selected, but u no snap urself demolishing d meatpie wit Ur mouth 😔😞

Yes I took pictures just to save the price in case of next time so I'll know how much has been added and if the size is still the same.

When I was taking the pics that particular one was entering my eyes, so immediately the guy came i said give me the last one on the second row. Na the grammar wey I speak there make me remember the one I chose.

I ate it in the vehicle. Couldn't picture that scene grin
Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by sageb: 10:12am On Mar 07
Jewessgratitud3:

You want to go to the eatery and cause vawulence abi?

It may be a mistake or carelessness.
Just tell them that they sold a sour pie the last time you came, so next time they should ensure it's a fresh one they should sell for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by fineboynl(m): 12:32pm On Mar 07
That's spar. I only eat the meat pie. And it can last in the fridge more than the others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 1:59pm On Mar 07
sageb:

You want to go to the eatery and cause vawulence abi?

It may be a mistake or carelessness.
Just tell them that they sold a sour pie the last you came, so next time they should ensure it's a fresh one they should sell for you.

No I was joking about the vawulence part. grin but seriously the thing pained me. undecided
Re: I Bought Soured Meat Pie From A Notable Eatery Today Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 2:01pm On Mar 07
fineboynl:
That's spar. I only eat the meat pie. And it can last in the fridge more than the others

Maybe that's what they did. Preserve it in the fridge because I noticed on Saturday I went there sales was low. So they prolly packed the leftovers in the fridge thinking it would stay fresh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother's Day! Give A Shout Out To Your Mum / In Hindsight What Advice Will You Give Intending Couples? / Does He Owe His Aunt An Apology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.