Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom (52676 Views)

A Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom... / Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by omoredia: 2:46pm On Mar 07
Nigerians will worse because of tribalism

1 Like

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Conwarden: 2:46pm On Mar 07
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by etrange: 2:46pm On Mar 07
Lol.... everyone talking about how the father is racist and all that, but many of thier parents (and even themselves) would cry to high heavens if thier child brought home a fellow black person from a different tribe let alone a white person.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Divoc19(f): 2:46pm On Mar 07
My first reaction: SUB-human shocked shocked shocked

My second reaction: Well, its everywhere in the world.
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by AntiChristian: 2:47pm On Mar 07
Wahala for people wey born for all these places!

Our tribalism here no reach the racism there!

And we never even check the LGBTQ+, Gun running,....
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by obainojazz(m): 2:48pm On Mar 07
Typical Trump supporter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Tetraozonaitera: 2:49pm On Mar 07
If say my Millions have arrived, i would adopt her.
The whites think too much of themselves. One once called me a monkey online.
I told him he should look at his skin and go look at the Pig. Then compare my skin and that of a monkey and see which comparison is accurate and perfect.

6 Likes

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Orlu13: 2:49pm On Mar 07
No nigger should come here and cry becos we do worse here in Nigeria

hypocrites angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Samirana360(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07
Ok

1 Like

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Tilewizy: 2:49pm On Mar 07
tommy589:
Subhuman ke

Na that statement touch me most.
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by alizma: 2:51pm On Mar 07
tommy589:
Subhuman ke
What do you expect him to say after seeing many of our youths cleaning old people's sheet for money, young boys and girls marrying people far older than their parents just for money?

1 Like

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Icandream: 2:51pm On Mar 07
verybadmouth:
When our leaders get it right in African, all our black brothers and sisters will return back to where they belong

Let them start by returning back to fix this shithole continent.

2 Likes

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Angelfrost(m): 2:52pm On Mar 07
ezenna191:
Wow! Those who call blacks subhumans, still come around Africa as portfolio investors. Their agents IMF and World Bank formulate negative policies to destroy the African economy.

...And African/Nigerian politicians and leaders welcome them with open hands like moronic slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Calitoscassius(m): 2:52pm On Mar 07
This not new, if this story is fake, then it is not doing any good to all the good white parents i have being out with their daughters growing up in south London and London E17, the black kid is nice tall good looking kid, she is lucky to have him next to her. Young people don't give a shit what race their boyfriends are their racist parents are ussually the problem, Some young white girls also wants black guys just as a showy offy or like an expensive handbag. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by fearlessfang: 2:53pm On Mar 07
LordCenturion:
See a father’s reaction to his daughter choosing a black man for prom in Arkansas,United States...
Americans do not write like this lol. “I’ll treat you accordingly” lol.

This was written by and overzealous trend seeking nincompoop
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Pootle: 2:54pm On Mar 07
ibrocool:
Her father is a racist. Thank God the daughter is not like her father.

we africans do worse, certain tribe refusing to marry another tribe for no just reason

1 Like

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by dannywest: 2:54pm On Mar 07
Next watch how we treat them when they visit Nigeria.

Why won't they refer to you as sub human
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Raylight2(m): 2:55pm On Mar 07
tommy589:
Subhuman ke

That was what caught me
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by eazzzy1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 07
If the man has a job, he just lost it. If he has a business, sales will dwindle. Even his co-racists won’t be able to shield him from the backlash. Some thoughts are better kept in the head.

Appears to me a black man slept with his wife in the past.
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by olaniyilukman(m): 2:56pm On Mar 07
tommy589:
Subhuman ke
Sub human, you got it right,, that is exactly what your leaders reduce you to

2 Likes

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by zebszebs: 2:57pm On Mar 07
Let's be factual, if you weren't black, you would look down on black people too.

I am black and I know that black people aren't it.

Individual brilliance here and there, but as a collective, we are a mediocre people.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:57pm On Mar 07
Ok
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by nkemdi89(f): 2:57pm On Mar 07
That doesn't look like what a white man would write , they don't converse that way.
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Abufo: 2:57pm On Mar 07
tommy589:
Subhuman ke

They sold Africans as slaves for 250 years and colonized us for another 150 years!

Our case is not helped by the Black demons that perpetrate themselves in office!

2 Likes

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Angelfrost(m): 2:58pm On Mar 07
Tilewizy:

Na that statement touch me most.

Scan Nairaland and the rest of Naija's social media space... Your Nigerians use worse words against one another almost every day.

Most of you have no moral justification to be outraged about racism. None whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Pootle: 2:58pm On Mar 07
tommy589:
Subhuman ke

ok you jus knw...the most undeveloped continent na africa, the headquarters of blacks always looking like a sorry case

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by seetomorrow: 2:58pm On Mar 07
tony0806:

"Subhumans" kwanu grin

What is funny here..shut d f.uck up
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by pargelenis(m): 2:58pm On Mar 07
cl0r0x:
That is another Nigerian writing for content purpose.
That is a distinct possibility. People do like to create fake stories for “viral content”.
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by NEUDUDE: 3:00pm On Mar 07
Lol so Jennyclay is Subhuman lai dis. Chai! grin

Even Tinubu negodu
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by YourGFsnatcher: 3:01pm On Mar 07
ibrocool:
Her father is a racist. Thank God the daughter is not like her father.

There's nothing wrong with how he feels. Nigghas have track record of bad behaviors. Like Muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by fuck419: 3:02pm On Mar 07
Her fuvking Dad go everly collect.

It's on the streets, and the streets don't forgret nor forgive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience With A Wrong Partner / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives / How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.