Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom (52710 Views)

A Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom... / Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Mom007(f): 5:38pm On Mar 07
tommy589:
Subhuman ke

That's how they see us unfortunately. It's there in their body language if you know what to look for. Especially those 40yrs and older. The younger generation are more chill, unless when they just want to be mischievous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Panda7(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07
Nigger could mean naija, so country take the insults lightly, the white man is more developed than the black man, so take it lightly and stop reading your history.
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Mom007(f): 5:41pm On Mar 07
ednut1:
Hard to believe things on the internet these days
Better believe it. The region the dad is from is filled with black hating white supremacist who unfortunately have not let go of their hatred for black people. Most blacks have not really given them a reason to but that's another conversation.
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by akmath: 5:41pm On Mar 07
The subhuman got me laughing.

Seriously...
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Cromagnon: 5:42pm On Mar 07
ezenna191:
Wow! Those who call blacks subhumans, still come around Africa as portfolio investors. Their agents IMF and World Bank formulate negative policies to destroy the African economy.
continue consoling yourself. They come to enslave you, you say their portfolio investors. Why are they not live among you investors if they don't see you as subhuman

1 Like

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Cromagnon: 5:42pm On Mar 07
tony0806:

"Subhumans" kwanu grin
Mention one black state that is doing well
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Cromagnon: 5:43pm On Mar 07
obinna58:
A racist father right there, I’ll do same, blacks are more like fourth class citizens in oyibo land due to how they chose to live
in black land nko. No be the same blank call other blanks dey matcher like cow? Is that fist class citizenship
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by obinna58(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07
Cromagnon:
in black land nko. No be the same blank call other blanks dey matcher like cow? Is that fist class citizenship
grin grin same same
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Maysdevices(f): 6:02pm On Mar 07
Hahahhahaha
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Omoawoke: 6:07pm On Mar 07
Black men, stop seeking validation from others.

Black man, stand with dignity and stop being the bottom of the food chain

1 Like

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Flamemignon1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 07
Brenn594:
Anybody ever heard the word "blacked" 🤷🏽‍♂️
She just wants to taste them chocolate grin
That's the only thing you ever think about, it's no wonder you will ever find love
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Flamemignon1(m): 6:09pm On Mar 07
ibrocool:
Her father is a racist. Thank God the daughter is not like her father.
Same way you are tribalist and homophobic
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Flamemignon1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07
Maj196:
Fool... I'm more human than he can ever fucking be. Fucking subhuman racist
Fucking subhuman homophobe and tribalist,since you also have hate in your heart, bigot
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Flamemignon1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 07
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Racism will never depart from this world so long we blacks keep on seeing them as demigods......

I no blame the popsman cha........If to say Africa repair their own countries,this kind see-finish for no xup...

As long as homophobia is still in your acts,you will be acting holier than thou as if you don't have your own form of prejudice
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Flamemignon1(m): 6:13pm On Mar 07
Nursepepeye:
And na Africa dey feed them oh. Smelling people
Shut up!!! Homophobic bigot as if you are better than them
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Mcslize: 6:15pm On Mar 07
ogbonti will now have something to talk about. Subhuman. You can imagine!
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Smartguyboy(m): 6:16pm On Mar 07
ChristoBam:

Lmao that thing looks totally fake. People can be vile racists but that chat looks manufactured. Doesn't look like a real conversation.
It might look fake or real I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ but many white people are racist they only hide it when they are getting something from you or because of they position in the society.

1 Like

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Mcslize: 6:17pm On Mar 07
Thundafireseun:
If you ask me Tribalism is worse than Racism

We do worse things to ourselves here in Nigeria and Africa

Meanwhile if you know Arkansas it’s a real Gettho so I don’t think this story is true

This is what I always tell ogbonti.
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Maj196(m): 6:24pm On Mar 07
Flamemignon1:

Fucking subhuman homophobe and tribalist,since you also have hate in your heart, bigot
Who the fvck are you? Are you insane? If you don't want to be unfortunate just like the man, don't ever mention me in your life... Fool

2 Likes

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Dancebreaker: 6:31pm On Mar 07
Smartguyboy:

And you think white are not racist like that ?
Nor mind am. I dated one oyinbo babe for a couple of years and we travelled to various countries on holiday together.

We generally enjoyed our time together. She would tell her mom on phone how we enjoyed our holidays. In my presence. Her mum would say that I must be a nice dude. But she could not tell her mum her bf was black. Because she knew how racist her mum was.

I had no intention of marrying into a racist family. Even though the babe was cool. Life is hard enough as it is. I just balled a bit with the babe and when she found a lucrative job in another faraway city, I used the chance to move on. Shikena.

I have several other such experiences, along racism line. A couple of decades back but humans don't change so quickly. Even if they pretend.

1 Like

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Focusmind: 6:35pm On Mar 07
nkemdi89:
That doesn't look like what a white man would write , they don't converse that way.

My respect to you. I like people with discerning mind and IQ. It's rare to see a typical white person converse in that kind of language. People are just creating content to drive traffic. You made a point most people did not notice.

1 Like

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by snipernigga(m): 6:44pm On Mar 07
That's why they are subhumans, full humans with full network will never allow that kind of nonsense from IMF and World Bank

ezenna191:
Wow! Those who call blacks subhumans, still come around Africa as portfolio investors. Their agents IMF and World Bank formulate negative policies to destroy the African economy.
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by ussv: 6:45pm On Mar 07
This is sadly the reality today in America. I have been living in America for over 15 years and for one, I cannot live in Arkansas, even for free.

1 Like

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Thundafireseun: 6:58pm On Mar 07
Mcslize:

This is what I always tell ogbonti.

Lol …. What is Og Ogbonti ??
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Thundafireseun: 6:59pm On Mar 07
Jaqenhghar:

Then you dont know racism. Imagine your environment righed against you from the moment you were conceived. Everything down to what you eat is tailored to screw you over sooner or later

You obviously don’t know tribalism
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by seetomorrow: 7:02pm On Mar 07
tony0806:

Hunger is dangerous. Manifesting in a spectacular way grin

Haha grin

1 Like

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by OyinO: 7:11pm On Mar 07
Nansense an ingredient
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Mcslize: 7:14pm On Mar 07
Thundafireseun:

Lol …. What is Og Ogbonti ??

ogbonti na one bald hairless guy like that o here on Nairaland. He is always active in the politics and travel section.

1 Like

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by OyinO: 7:16pm On Mar 07
And we have many people here on nairaland feeling bad about the father's reaction and stance but these same people worship a white pale God deity who doesn't look like them but looks like those calling them subhuman. And you're surprised at someone calling you subhuman? Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by CJStarz: 7:19pm On Mar 07
tommy589:
Subhuman ke
That is ehhhh, that one off me o
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by CJStarz: 7:28pm On Mar 07
On a second thought ,why do I see all these as made up? A handiwork of some blogger
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by rockog: 7:32pm On Mar 07
SUBHUMAN......ah kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? / How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. / My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.