Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom (52699 Views)

A Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom... / Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Sleekfingers: 7:33pm On Mar 07
🤣🤣🤣🤣

The thing pain the man....

1 Like

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Basic123: 7:36pm On Mar 07
tommy589:
Subhuman ke
To be sincere..WE BLACKS ARE SUB HUMANS .

OUR BRAIN IS AS DARK AS OUR SKIN
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by BRATISLAVA: 7:36pm On Mar 07
Whole chat looks like what a prom student concocted for attention because she knows her dad is estranged. Infantile exchange. Painfully obvious.

But what man wants a black man with his daughter? That hair? Team white girls and a shotgun at the back of their throats. grin
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Zooposki(f): 7:50pm On Mar 07
CHIOMAEZEH:
Toh....as the saying goes; once you go black ..you can't go back!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt91U0sErMM

Contrary to what most people say/think, the saying came about because their white men won’t touch or date them them once they have dated/slept with a black man.
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Onionstew: 7:54pm On Mar 07
tommy589:
Subhuman ke

I just weak
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by PaulH07: 7:59pm On Mar 07
Nursepepeye:
your papa, 70% of resources that develope Europe is from Africa qoute me anywhere, why won't they leave Africa alone?

You never chop you dey feed another person like sey na your pikin.

You be mumu.

See mumu.
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by dnawah(m): 8:07pm On Mar 07
LordCenturion:
See a father’s reaction to his daughter choosing a black man for prom in Arkansas,United States...
nice gown 🌹🌹🌹
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Abufo: 8:20pm On Mar 07
RedAlert08:

Are you people not subhumans?

A people that can elect Buhari and Tinubu in succession are less than animals.

The election was even powered by Africa's so called most sophisticated tribe ( the yorubas)..........we have not upped our game beyond what apes do!
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by AllenSpencer: 8:31pm On Mar 07
Arkansas!!!

Normal!

Dude will still be killed later on !

1 Like

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Thundafireseun: 8:33pm On Mar 07
Mcslize:

ogbonti na one bald hairless guy like that o here on Nairaland. He is always active in the politics and travel section.

Hahahhaahaa
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Codes151(m): 9:00pm On Mar 07
cl0r0x:
That is another Nigerian writing for content purpose.
it so disgusting how nigerian bloggers put attention to things they shouldnt... its irritating

1 Like

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Tellmeastory: 9:01pm On Mar 07
Basic123:

To be sincere..WE BLACKS ARE SUB HUMANS .

OUR BRAIN IS AS DARK AS OUR SKIN

White boy from neo nazi forum pretending to be Nigerian.

Dirty, repulsive white maggot.

Return to where you crept out off.

If black Africans did not civilise you out of your savage caves in the Caucasus mountains where you cannibalised each other, where would you be today?

Rotten, stinking chicken you.

2 Likes

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Tellmeastory: 9:10pm On Mar 07
Cromagnon:

Mention one black state that is doing well

Trinidad, Rwanda, Guyana, Ivory Coast, Botswana, Namibia, Senegal, Bahamas, Barbados, Kenya, Angola, Mozambique, Togo, Gabon, Ghana, Ethiopia, and many other countries ARE DOING VERY WELL AND ADVANCING FAST.

I’m fact, today, 14 of the 20 fastest growing economies on Earth are African and black Caribbean countries, while European countries are posting the slowest growth rates on Earth, signifying they have entered their period of decline, as Africa and Asia rise up again.

1 Like

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Ohuhunsulurep: 9:13pm On Mar 07
No wonder yoruba people like these oyibo people so much and tries anything possible to be like them,
Racism is in their blood and tribalism is in the blood of every Yoruba man
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Emmanueledu(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07
This story can’t be true🤔How can anyone be this racist and full of hate in 2024!
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by kareemkamil(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07
Africans need to value there self
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by nedekid: 10:33pm On Mar 07
With how lots of African Americans are behaving like animals in that country. You can't blame that baba.
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by blueAgent(m): 11:16pm On Mar 07
UnstableFC:

I will also bang your father too

See you, shameless gay.

Clown.

Bang Kee you there.

OKO OKO
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Brenn594(m): 12:16am On Mar 08
Truthshotcrazy:
[/color]
grin cool
you're welcome grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Brenn594(m): 12:19am On Mar 08
Flamemignon1:

That's the only thing you ever think about, it's no wonder you will ever find love
to be very honest with you I don't understand a word of this 🤔 but you're welcome

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by PropertyBuying(f): 1:36am On Mar 08
Interesting wink
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by omoharry(f): 5:50am On Mar 08
LordCenturion:
See a father’s reaction to his daughter choosing a black man for prom in Arkansas,United States...
I think the dad is Arab.. His reaction was something
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by omoharry(f): 5:52am On Mar 08
alizma:

What do you expect him to say after seeing many of our youths cleaning old people's sheet for money, young boys and girls marrying people far older than their parents just for money?
Are they not better than those that sell drug . And beside , cleaning people ass is a job and the last time I checked , all race are involved doing this job . There is nothing bad is caring for others
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Anunakeeh: 6:30am On Mar 08
airsaylongcome:

Na lie? Forget about the ones in US and UK. Those of us here on the continent no be sub human existence we dey? Wallowing in poverty in the midst of plenty.

More less of subhumans sef.

The likes of Yerimo, BBBQgrills, Freerubbish, Leodslave are worst than subhumans.
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Anunakeeh: 6:36am On Mar 08
Divoc19:
My first reaction: SUB-human shocked shocked shocked

My second reaction: Well, its everywhere in the world.

You yourself know you are Sub-Human.
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by nkemdi89(f): 11:02am On Mar 08
Focusmind:

My respect to you. I like people with discerning mind and IQ. It's rare to see a typical white person converse in that kind of language. People are just creating content to drive traffic. You made a point most people did not notice.
That is the effect of posion of social media monetization.
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by RedAlert08(m): 12:11pm On Mar 08
Abufo:

The election was even powered by Africa's so called most sophisticated tribe ( the yorubas)..........we have not upped our game beyond what apes do!

Those ones have proven to be the most despicable people on earth. Very useless tribe
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Tilewizy: 12:37pm On Mar 08
Angelfrost:

Scan Nairaland and the rest of Naija's social media space... Your Nigerians use worse words against one another almost every day.

Most of you have no moral justification to be outraged about racism. None whatsoever.

Keep quiet abeg. Does wrongs, make it right.
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by DrMuzungu(m): 1:26pm On Mar 08
Don't mind the bloody 1diot. He is probably a product of a cross-breed between a human and a sheep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience With A Wrong Partner / How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. / Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.