Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom (52701 Views)

A Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom... / Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by BuyMeBanger: 4:32pm On Mar 08
nkemdi89:
That doesn't look like what a white man would write , they don't converse that way.

Really? And you know this how
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Cromagnon: 5:10pm On Mar 08
Tellmeastory:

Trinidad, Rwanda, Guyana, Ivory Coast, Botswana, Namibia, Senegal, Bahamas, Barbados, Kenya, Angola, Mozambique, Togo, Gabon, Ghana, Ethiopia, and many other countries ARE DOING VERY WELL AND ADVANCING FAST.

I’m fact, today, 14 of the 20 fastest growing economies on Earth are African and black Caribbean countries, while European countries are posting the slowest growth rates on Earth, signifying they have entered their period of decline, as Africa and Asia rise up again.
wow, so why are all their ppl japaing to america
I work with them so be careful before you lie again
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Flamemignon1(m): 2:06am On Mar 09
Maj196:
Who the fvck are you? Are you insane? If you don't want to be unfortunate just like the man, don't ever mention me in your life... Fool
I will continue to mention you like the bigot you are,pot calling kettle black
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Maj196(m): 3:59am On Mar 09
Flamemignon1:

I will continue to mention you like the bigot you are,pot calling kettle black
Oh! I see be my guest... Subhuman

1 Like

Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by bummyla(m): 7:18am On Mar 09
Blacks are subhumans abi? No wahala!
Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by Flamemignon1(m): 8:52am On Mar 09
Maj196:
Oh! I see be my guest... Subhuman
Ok bigot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience With A Wrong Partner / How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. / Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.