Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older (37072 Views)

Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) / Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her / Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by tunjijones(m): 10:12pm On Mar 07
Veesound95:
Broke kei.... this guys can never be poor again

Na so we talk about hanks anuku some years back..

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by Demigod22: 10:12pm On Mar 07
I always believe that if a girl is worth it then you are free to spoil her. Some ladies are sweet souls. I don't encourage been foolish around women, but I support guys spending on their lady, especially the ladies that are worthy.

Simp singing crew won't like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by vickydevoka(m): 10:15pm On Mar 07
b0rn2fuck:
aboki go always be aboki , remote job or g-boys, the 1000 dollars wey no reach 300,000 naira na over 1 million now. Dey play ,just dey play!
But y are you still broke
Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by Africaflavour: 10:17pm On Mar 07
joseph1832:
Lol.. I actually thought it was Zlatan Ibrahimovich, until I watched the video. undecided

Lol😂😂😂😂
Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by Scarletjr(m): 10:18pm On Mar 07
TunezMediaBlog:
Zlatan gifts his woman a Benz as she turns a year older

Congratulations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ianu4Sn6FY?feature=shared
Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by Africaflavour: 10:19pm On Mar 07
Demigod22:
I always believe that if a girl is worth it then you are free to spoil her. Some ladies are sweet souls. I don't encourage been foolish around women, but I support guys spending on their lady, especially the ladies that are worthy.

Simp singing crew won't like this.

Sure, you are right 👍
Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by soullove1881(m): 10:20pm On Mar 07
Ayobeck:
Shey dis pple no dey broke
While in this break down of economy in dis country dis celeb they gift there gf anyhow

Abi una dey do fake life ni

Mafo oo

They earn in dollars as well
Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by Adakintroy: 10:25pm On Mar 07
Alpha men are the real simp.

If na simp do this for women even less than..them go run over am.
Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by frankyychiji(f): 10:28pm On Mar 07
tiswell:
It will eventually end in premium tears for him.

Phoolish Simp!
Chai grin
It's really paining you.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by theamazonguru(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07
Ayobeck:
While in this break down of economy in dis country dis celeb they gift there gf anyhow

Mafo oo

Remember he is an entertainer.
He has songs that are streamed on many platforms.
He gets royalties for them.
These guys earn in tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Also,
He attends shows, he gets paid.
He has endorsements, he gets paid.
Some of them do modelling or ads and get handsomely rewarded.
They do product/brand influencing and collect cool rewards for these.

What are we not talking about.

The money in entertainment is LOOOOOONG.

Perhaps longer than oil money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by iammolise(m): 10:32pm On Mar 07
Looking for where to get 3D/HD wallpapers, look no further 👇

Have you heard of

Pic ocean Tv?

A place for all kinds of HD wallpapers, movie trailers & update, funny videos, trends and loads of fun activities. Save any wallpaper/Video of your choice with status saver, get updates on just released blockbuster movies📺, get your ribs cracking with funny skits and post👻 and loads of entertainment contents ✌️😆.
JOIN US NOW via this link; Message Pic Ocean Tv on WhatsApp. https:///2348122100382 or simply send us a message to +2348122100382 with your name and save this number.

Warm regards 🤗

Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by Demiurgos: 10:32pm On Mar 07
Veesound95:
Richer peopld have gone broke....... Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by LalastiklaIa(m): 10:35pm On Mar 07
Simp undecided

He has guys that are in better need of the funds
Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by LalastiklaIa(m): 10:36pm On Mar 07
Adakintroy:
Alpha men are the real simp.

If na simp do this for women even less than..them go run over am.

Na the idiots gangan be women wrapper
Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by Bahamas95(m): 10:38pm On Mar 07
Girlfriend?

Some guys never learn, tomorrow you'll hear another guy knacked her in the car.......The only women I can freely give to are my mum, siblings and wife.

Na person girlfriend Omah Lay or whatever his name is rock the other day.
Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by Born2winnx: 10:45pm On Mar 07
I thought zlantan ibrahimovic
Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by TheFreshVanilla: 10:58pm On Mar 07
Keep deceiving yourself. Na girlfriend go become wife.
Bahamas95:
Girlfriend?

Some guys never learn, tomorrow you'll hear another guy knacked her in the car.......The only women I can freely give to are my mum, siblings and wife.

Na person girlfriend Omah Lay or whatever his name is rock the other day.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by Goddyrichie(m): 10:58pm On Mar 07
Bazztadewu:
He is a trash artist and a confirmed Internet fraudster . Don't be fooled. He hasn't won any grammys,his songs are dead trash.he is an Internet fraudster with the use of vodoo.a thief
oga go do ur own internet fraudster and use voodoo too country don hard pass wenti u Dey talk so e reach make person do bad thing make money to survive abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by Algold: 11:01pm On Mar 07
Sash the girl nor get yansh
Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by slimfit1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 07
Because of car not investment
Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by NaijaPrince18: 11:09pm On Mar 07
Why is it that woman never buy men such gifts?

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by RodgersAkpafu: 11:10pm On Mar 07
This doesn't look like the mother of his kid
Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by Maforgreats(m): 11:13pm On Mar 07
People calling hard working young men scammer, I just pity una. You see this Gee with all the numbers he has done in his career. You get any ideas how much misicians earn?.
Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by blowjohn(m): 11:14pm On Mar 07
Ayobeck:

Mafo oo

But u no be celeb nw.

Turn celeb if u want get money
Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by 12345baba(m): 11:14pm On Mar 07
I go begin shout my own ayiiiiiíiii
Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by Chucks13: 11:17pm On Mar 07
Una no dey learn na here we go dey wey same girl go f u c k you up as usual.

Get big head but empty grey matter.
Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by RickyJesus: 11:21pm On Mar 07
joseph1832:
Lol.. I actually thought it was Zlatan Ibrahimovich, until I watched the video. undecided
No oh, I know sai movich no mumu like that.
Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by RickyJesus: 11:24pm On Mar 07
Veesound95:
But him fi broke.
Re: Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older by RickyJesus: 11:25pm On Mar 07
obaidan:

stop acting like a pauperized he-diot. A benz gift for the mother of his child/children is no biggie. because u no wan make woman chop ur money, dey suffer ur child na, make d girl dey carry ur pikin enter danfo
Him know pass people wey dey danfo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Drake Was Absent In "Come Close" Video - Wizkid Reveals / Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” / Tobi’s Rumoured Girlfriend Regina: "I’m Too Powerful To Be In Anyone’s Shadow"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.