Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima (80999 Views)

VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) / VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) / Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by JealousCobra(m): 10:03pm On Mar 08
flokii:

The VP's security details ought to have dealt with her but I'm sure the VP didn't want to cause a scene.. Even her grandfather (if he's still alive) must stand up to greet the Vice President of Nigeria. The girl is mad.

Who is shitima?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by SuperOnyi: 10:07pm On Mar 08
shocked

I didn't really care about this until I saw a particular comment here on this thread.

Dear Nigerian criticizer, take those opinions of yours and write them down in an 80 leaves long book; then shove it up your ass.

Worthléss things just like the disgusting bigot @Goodnewsforlife who claims someone mourning her family is disrespectful but chose to involve over 40 million souls (Igbos) into this.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by flokii: 10:07pm On Mar 08
JealousCobra:

Who is shitima?

The Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.. the second in command after the 5 Star General (President).

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Pat081: 10:16pm On Mar 08
Is that part of the problem we are facing in this countrysit or stand she has greeting na greeting
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by flokii: 10:17pm On Mar 08
toneroforever:

Look at what 30k stipend has turned you into. U r disgusting.

Learn to respect authority.. the same way you stand up to recite the national anthem is same way you stand to greet constituted authority e.g. President and Vice President.

You're not wiser than those correcting the said girl.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by killsmith(f): 10:24pm On Mar 08
teamoneline:
I hate this useless respect your elders bullshit. Na respect for elders dem dey use build canada?

Please learn to respect people irrespective of age, gender or class. This respect for elders crap is very irritating aswear.
Africa and their backward mentality.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by killsmith(f): 10:26pm On Mar 08
toneroforever:

Hypocrite. You think she or us care about your fake morals. A girl that is mourning her the loss of her family members.
He's a proper fool for judging her through his tribal lenses. These people somehow expect everyone to practice their backward monkey culture.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by dettolgel: 10:30pm On Mar 08
killsmith:
Nigerians and their plastic morality.
Yet you're mostly criminals and poor People.

Don't mind them, their moral values is lower than the bottom of a pit toilet. They have the highest number of cultists, using human parts for ritual is a norm in the country. Corruption, prostitution kidnapping are part and parcel of their lives and they are here complaining because a bereaved lady didn't stand up to greet a corrupt politician that is the owner of boko haram.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by killsmith(f): 10:32pm On Mar 08
flokii:

The VP's security details ought to have dealt with her but I'm sure the VP didn't want to cause a scene.. Even her grandfather (if he's still alive) must stand up to greet the Vice President of Nigeria. The girl is mad.
The vice president is a public servant. He should have knelt down to greet her.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Omoluabi16(m): 10:44pm On Mar 08
Omo. People are mean oh. Running their mouth anyhow. They even have time to attack this grieving soul?

8 Likes

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Godjone(m): 10:55pm On Mar 08
Who be this nama
flokii:

She is a stvpid girl.. that she is mourning her family members doesn't mean she should not have regard and respect for authority.

10 Likes

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Rahkman: 11:12pm On Mar 08
flokii:
She lacks manners.. sitting down to shake her late father's senior age wise says a lot about her upbringing. Awon omo akebaje.
shut tha fuçk up no be una dey insult obasanjo like say na ur papa mate

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by IGBOSON1: 11:16pm On Mar 08
Someone just lost her Dad, Mum and big brother, and you still have the mind to expect her to be doing 'all protocols observed'? C'mon!!

14 Likes

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by paxx: 12:06am On Mar 09
if I lose both of my parents and my siblings.. Im not standing to greet anyone. Im going to be mourning.

11 Likes

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by SuperOnyi: 12:11am On Mar 09
Goodnewsforlife:
no b una again

U people wey dey wake una papa up with sliding tackle

shocked

Why don't you send me a pm and I can drop my phone number so you can say it to my face since you're so obsessed with the Igbo people? Keep your useless opinion to yourself because it's obvious you're a subhuman like your fellow monkeys hating on other black groups.

Pathetic! The bum actually thinks I give a fvck about black racists like him — black lives matter indeed!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Bridget95(f): 12:51am On Mar 09
Who is Mr shettima ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by arantess: 2:27am On Mar 09
killsmith:
Nigerians and their plastic morality.
Yet you're mostly criminals and poor People.
Modern day pharisees

5 Likes

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by arantess: 2:30am On Mar 09
Goodnewsforlife:
no b una again

U people wey dey wake una papa up with sliding tackle
I knew a worthless entity will be here...

But you prostrate for your fathers in the morning then behead them at night, yea

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Tallesty1(m): 5:11am On Mar 09
Goodnewsforlife:
so being bereaved shut down a part of d brain right?
You are not mourning, yet no part of your brain is working.

If you have lost someone close to you, you would know that you could be shaking hands with people and yet not seeing who they are.

This lady lost both parents and a sibling. Her presence there is proof that she is stronger than all you braindead respect mongers.

29 Likes

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by rexesq(m): 6:03am On Mar 09
She is mourning, not moaning!
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by naptu2: 6:18am On Mar 09
Kashim Shettima did not complain, Wigwe's daughter did not complain, what the hell is anybody else's business in the matter??

naptu2:
Everyone knows that when a person dies, close family members (sons, daughters, wife, etc) sit, while others come to them to give their condolences, but people are acting like it's something new, just because they want attention.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Anambra1stSonTV: 6:30am On Mar 09
flokii:

Common sense is far from you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by predictor1: 6:33am On Mar 09
Even Shettima can never say that. The girl was supposed to be seated.
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by FinidiGeorge: 6:53am On Mar 09
JealousCobra:

Who is shitima?
Lol.. I saw what you did there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Goodnewsforlife: 7:46am On Mar 09
arantess:

I knew a worthless entity will be here...

But you prostrate for your fathers in the morning then behead them at night, yea
I am not igbo
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Goodnewsforlife: 7:46am On Mar 09
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Why don't you send me a pm and I can drop my phone number so you can say it to my face since you're so obsessed with the Igbo people? Keep your useless opinion to yourself because it's obvious you're a subhuman like your fellow monkeys hating on other black groups.

Pathetic! The bum actually thinks I give a fvck about black racists like him — black lives matter indeed!
frustration is killing your soul

Sorry bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Supreme Court: Police Deploy Dogs To Control Crowd / Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) / Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.