Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,242 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima (80937 Views)

VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) / VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) / Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by blueAgent(m): 4:07pm On Mar 09
Franking:

Authority? Your VP has no authority in that funeral. Ode.
It's obvious U are confused.
Clown.
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Weknowbetter: 4:08pm On Mar 09
Goodnewsforlife:
so being bereaved shut down a part of d brain right?
1. The young lady did nothing wrong. She doesn't owe this man anything.
2. Grief can shut down part of your brain AND shut down your heart in some cases.
3. Your jealousy and bitterness is showing, attacking a girl who lost her family. Does hate shut down part of the brain too?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by LordBillionz: 4:10pm On Mar 09
Let what happened to her happen to the guy and when and every elder comes to shake him, he should stand up to greet all of them.

May his parents and a sibling die!

Nonsense
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by naija1stnigar(m): 4:10pm On Mar 09
immortalcrown:
She is bereaved. She is mourning the deaths of her parents and her sibling. Where is your conscience?

Average Nigerians act with sentiments rather than with rationality. Was the VP there to show sympathy or to be worshiped?
don't mind the stupid poster, if they know what it means to loose one beloveth person talkless of loosing 3 at a time, they will not post rubbish. I don't know maybe this APC made hunger has taken away some people's sense of reasoning.
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Pootle: 4:11pm On Mar 09
HopeSpencer:
Now she will inherit the billions.

yes o they weeping with one eye......so many rich nigerians like the late man too much code money na death dey expose dem
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Fearyourcreator: 4:12pm On Mar 09
MrBrownJay1:
its called MOURNING... she doesnt give a fukc about VP (just like "you" wont care if/when your own parents past away)
Call your uncle by name then... It's wrong of her not standing abeg ... Una like dey hide behind nonsense ... If it where to be her grandfather won't she have stood up to greet him ...
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Fearyourcreator: 4:12pm On Mar 09
teamoneline:
I hate this useless respect your elders bullshit. Na respect for elders dem dey use build canada?

Please learn to respect people irrespective of age, gender or class. This respect for elders crap is very irritating aswear.
Una no get bra*n se
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Fearyourcreator: 4:13pm On Mar 09
Goodnewsforlife:
You dey mind this yeye people... Always supporting rubbi*sh cus of hate

1 Like

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Fearyourcreator: 4:14pm On Mar 09
toneroforever:

In some cases,even after prostrating, some of your folks still disparage the elder they greeted once he leaves.
Fake respect is as good as no respect.
If it's real is real... If it's not it's not.
Also you should understand that everyone is not bound to obey or practice your culture just like no mandates you to practice a culture that's not yours.
Go greet kind Charles sitting down... Some of you are just stupid ...
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Musauzor(m): 4:15pm On Mar 09
The reasoning pattern of a typical Third World country. Na by standing to greet a terrorist VP na im they take build Dubai, Qatar, Beijing, New York, Paris. etc. If I were that young lady, I would have snubbed the idiot
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Hectroy(m): 4:15pm On Mar 09
People slamming the poor lady who not only lost one but three family members in just one day for not standing up should rather wished same for themselves so they can prove a point about ethic or moral standard. Is she even conscious of happenings around her? This lady is not only down psychologically but mentally and physically as well. Gaddemit!
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Fearyourcreator: 4:15pm On Mar 09
NorthernAgender:
Lack of home training and insensitive of the program organizer.whatever it maybe protocol must be observed. For VP to attend that funeral it's a great honor for the deceased and the immediate family.
You dey mind the yeye girl... She just gave her parent bad name like she wasn't well trained ...
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Goodnewsforlife: 4:16pm On Mar 09
SuperOnyi:

shocked

At least I didn't pretend to be what I'm not, I offered my services in exchange for money — English must be really difficult for you to understand. I'm not that black thing being racist to other black groups on an "anonymous" forum.

You're disgusting because you think it's okay to be racist as long as you're hating on Caucasians and other black groups, if a white man said what you said; there would be racist idiots like you screaming "black lives matter".

Pig pee in you all day!
drop your aza make I find u something to soak garri
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Neddstark: 4:19pm On Mar 09
teamoneline:
I hate this useless respect your elders bullshit. Na respect for elders dem dey use build canada?

Please learn to respect people irrespective of age, gender or class. This respect for elders crap is very irritating aswear.

Imagine this nonsense.
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Fgo31: 4:20pm On Mar 09
The person that dragged the young lady, may what befell her happen to him or her too. So she can feel the pain of loosing loved ones at that..
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by presco27: 4:23pm On Mar 09
Person way him papa die, supose dey mourn not greeting.
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by prizeless(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09
Stand to do what? Is she a politician?

2 Likes

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by LordIsaac(m): 4:26pm On Mar 09
flokii:
She lacks manners.. sitting down to shake her late father's senior age wise says a lot about her upbringing. Awon omo akebaje.
Simple. They will come for you! Even Dangote was on his feet.
But on a more serious note, we are not one- and we don’t share the same culture and values. Stop flogging a dead horse.
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by bukatyne(f): 4:27pm On Mar 09
Goodnewsforlife:

The way some of you think undecided

1 Like

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by bukatyne(f): 4:27pm On Mar 09
flokii:

She is a stvpid girl.. that she is mourning her family members doesn't mean she should not have regard and respect for authority.

Sense is very far from you.
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by jumper524(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09
immortalcrown:
She is bereaved. She is mourning the deaths of her parents and her sibling. Where is your conscience?

Average Nigerians act with sentiments rather than with rationality. Was the VP there to show sympathy or to be worshiped?
ill complsin less but the fact that shes bereaved doesnt sound as good enough reason .
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Rejouir: 4:28pm On Mar 09
Nigerians? Which Nigerians grin. Like who cares. The way most of you think, i am not surprised why most Nigerians are poor. I'm not surprised tbh
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by bukatyne(f): 4:30pm On Mar 09
Omoluabi16:
Omo. People are mean oh. Running their mouth anyhow. They even have time to attack this grieving soul?

Like!

They don't feel sympathy for a person who became an orphan and lost a sibling in one day.

Her father was in his 50s so I assume the lady is in her 20s.

Some people are evil.

1 Like

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by alakuko: 4:30pm On Mar 09
Let the person that slam her be in same situation before they comment about her posture in the greeting. You think her thought process is straight?
Dont blame anyone if you are not in their shoes
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by bukatyne(f): 4:31pm On Mar 09
Tallesty1:
You are not mourning, yet no part of your brain is working.

If you have lost someone close to you, you would know that you could be shaking hands with people and yet not seeing who they are.

This lady lost both parents and a sibling. Her presence there is proof that she is stronger than all you braindead respect mongers.

@bold:

Absolutely
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Rejouir: 4:32pm On Mar 09
flokii:
She lacks manners.. sitting down to shake her late father's senior age wise says a lot about her upbringing. Awon omo akebaje.
i believe you are yoruba, you can keep the respect to your tribe, i think it's best. Keep your respect to your tribe, and respect other people way of life. No need for the abuses. Because am sure some of your family or either generations. Are under her payroll.
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by bukatyne(f): 4:33pm On Mar 09
naptu2:
Why do some people on Nairaland like doing things that make no sense at all.

Like this one here.

He claims that I have banned him. This is not the first time that he is making that weird claim. How could I have banned him when I am not a moderator? Does that make any kind of sense at all?

He has been trying to get my attention for a long time, but I have not had anything to do with him for many months, yet he claims that I banned some moniker or account. How does that make any sense??

Now I am wondering if there's some kind of spiritual possession or illness involved.

@bold

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by CuntPeddler: 4:34pm On Mar 09
immortalcrown:

You said it all.... leave Nigerians with their stupid internet policing
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Rejouir: 4:34pm On Mar 09
Omoluabi16:
Omo. People are mean oh. Running their mouth anyhow. They even have time to attack this grieving soul?
Don't mind them, it's online frustration. Face to face, they can't talk to her. Alot of Nigerians are frustrated and bitter. So am not surprised.
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by membranus: 4:35pm On Mar 09
Nursepepeye:
come let me whisper this to you, (many Nigerians are m ad). That's why

Na true? Hope you are not among the mad Nigerians?
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by femicyrus(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09
creativeworld:
Nigerians Slams Wigwe's daughter for not standing to greet VP Shettima at her parents' funeral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsoqQyKrCaE?si=HNpHsi99M2Qr_7Xu

A moral police on social media has called out Herbert Wigwe's oldest daughter for not standing to greet the Vice President of Nigeria, Kashim Shettima.

The user shared a photo of Tochi Wigwe sitting while accepting a handshake from Shettima during one of the events organised to mourn Herbert Wigwe, his wife Chizoba Wigwe, and their son Chizzy Wigwe who died in a helicopter crash. He then shared photos of former VP Yemi Osinbajo and businessman Aliko Dangote standing to shake hands with Shettima.

He wrote: “Same Man, different regard. Whoever that girl is,she lacks proper home training. You don't shake a person old enough to be your father while seating down.”

A couple of other social media users from the North also berated the grieving daughter.

However, many defended her.
Is she not the most important person in the hall. others can stay in their house and the event will still hold. Without her, and her siblings, no event
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Kionrae: 4:36pm On Mar 09
flokii:

The VP's security details ought to have dealt with her but I'm sure the VP didn't want to cause a scene.. Even her grandfather (if he's still alive) must stand up to greet the Vice President of Nigeria. The girl is mad.
give me location I go personally deal with you fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' / Fela Durotoye's Wife, Tara Visits Her Vandalised Store In Lekki (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.