Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima (80983 Views)

VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) / VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) / Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Cassandraloius: 8:54am On Mar 09
Some of these nigerian citizens are the worst!

1 Like

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by naptu2: 9:03am On Mar 09
Why do some people on Nairaland like doing things that make no sense at all.

Like this one here.

He claims that I have banned him. This is not the first time that he is making that weird claim. How could I have banned him when I am not a moderator? Does that make any kind of sense at all?

He has been trying to get my attention for a long time, but I have not had anything to do with him for many months, yet he claims that I banned some moniker or account. How does that make any sense??

Now I am wondering if there's some kind of spiritual possession or illness involved.

waternogetemeny:

Y DO U KEEP USING THIS MONIKER TO BAN MY ACCOUNT?

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF DAT?

LOOK MORALITY IS UNIVERSAL, U DFONT BAN ME WHEN U ARE IN AGREEMENT BUT THE MINUTE I HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR WICKED TRIBESMEN U START BANNING MY HANDLE.

THAT IS NOT THE WAY TO RUN A SITE, IT IS ONLY WORDS, U EITHER DEFEND IT WITH WORDS OR CONDEMN IT WITH WORDS.

NOT ABUSING YOUR AUTHORITY AND OFFICE BUT PERSOANLISING POST AND THEN RUSHING TO BAN.

WHEN YOU CANNOT FIND ANY REASON, YOU SIMPLY SAY ALTERNATE HANDLE.

HOW IS IT ALTERNATE HANDLE, WHEN IT IS THE ONLY HANDLE IN USE CONSISTENTLY UNTIL AND ILLEGAL BAN.

I HAVE PLENTY SIM CARDS, DONT MAKE ME USE THEM TO OPEN 20 MORE ACCOUNT WITH THE TAG HAMMER.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND THIS SITE A FAVOUR, RETURN THE MONIKER YOU BANNED TWENTY MINUTES AGO.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Light777(f): 9:06am On Mar 09
Goodnewsforlife:
so being bereaved shut down a part of d brain right?
It seems your brain is paining you.Someone who lost 3 family members at once should be cool ,calm and calculated to stand and greet the VP?smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by joseph1832(m): 9:08am On Mar 09
naptu2:
Why do some people on Nairaland like doing things that make no sense at all.

Like this one here.

He claims that I have banned him. This is not the first time that he is making that weird claim. How could I have banned him when I am not a moderator? Does that make any kind of sense at all?

He has been trying to get my attention for a long time, but I have not had anything to do with him for many months, yet he claims that I banned some moniker or account. How does that make any sense??

Now I am wondering if there's some kind of spiritual possession or illness involved.
There's absolutely nothing to it, he's just plain stupid.

I've notice some Nigerians have this mentality of sticking to a narrative that suits them, no matter the fact or evidence you throw at them, they will still continue.

It's not your fault that moniker is stupid beyond unimaginable doubt.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Light777(f): 9:09am On Mar 09
NorthernAgender:
Lack of home training and insensitive of the program organizer.whatever it maybe protocol must be observed. For VP to attend that funeral it's a great honor for the deceased and the immediate family.
seems your brain is paining you.

Someone who lost 3 family members at once should be cool ,calm and calculated to care whether VP came for the funeral or not..

Low self esteem is a disease

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Okoroawusa: 9:11am On Mar 09
You wanted her to stand up and do atiliogu for what? Her whole family was wiped out in one day and you think it's a celebration?

E be like say una no get work for social media

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Chasito(m): 9:13am On Mar 09
flokii:

The VP's security details ought to have dealt with her but I'm sure the VP didn't want to cause a scene.. Even her grandfather (if he's still alive) must stand up to greet the Vice President of Nigeria. The girl is mad.
shut up, big fool.

5 Likes

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by naptu2: 9:14am On Mar 09
That guy above is simply wasting his time. I will never reply him again, but I know what to do to him and they are on their way.

1 Like

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Cantonese: 9:17am On Mar 09
Goodnewsforlife:

Experience what she feels first and then tell the world if a part of your brain is shut or the whole.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by hardbody: 9:25am On Mar 09
flokii:
She lacks manners.. sitting down to shake her late father's senior age wise says a lot about her upbringing. Awon omo akebaje.

May you not be in her shoes at the moment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by NoToPile: 9:28am On Mar 09
The girl is not even in her right frame of mind.

After losing 3 family members at once, it's understandable. It's a shock that has killed some people.

Shes just at that event her mind / spirit might be else where full of thoughts and all that, she will even need therapy Gan after all these.

The last thing on her mind will be the protocol.

They should let her be abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by hardbody: 9:31am On Mar 09
toneroforever:

In some cases,even after prostrating, some of your folks still disparage the elder they greeted once he leaves.
Fake respect is as good as no respect.
If it's real is real... If it's not it's not.
Also you should understand that everyone is not bound to obey or practice your culture just like no mandates you to practice a culture that's not yours.

I shake hands to greet my chairman while his son who is my MD prostrates at the same time. In my culture you could bend a little for the older man to touch your back but in a corporate setting I will just shake your hands. It's not sentiment it is my culture and upbringing. So yea, I am in agreement with you here

1 Like

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by SuperOnyi: 11:03am On Mar 09
Goodnewsforlife:
frustration is killing your soul

Sorry bro

shocked

Stop quoting me, disgusting black thing — some black folks (like this thing) be acting like animals and still wondering why the rest of the world think they're inferior.

If not because I've got the most angelic woman as my mother and that I'm proud of the African in me, I'd be very mad I've got African genes in me.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Octopusssy(f): 11:06am On Mar 09
Goodnewsforlife:
When, may God forbid, you lose half of your family members at a go and in the most gruesome manner, feel free to remain cool, calm and calculated. You may even organize meet and greet. It's your prerogative.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Britishpea: 11:15am On Mar 09
People that are slamming her should lose their own father, mother and a sibling first. We want to check something

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Goodnewsforlife: 11:37am On Mar 09
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Stop quoting me, disgusting black thing — some black folks (like this thing) be acting like animals and still wondering why the rest of the world think they're inferior.

If not because I've got the most angelic woman as my mother and that I'm proud of the African in me, I'd be very mad I've got African genes in me.
no b u dey beg for money for your thread so?

But u don’t see yourself as disgusting?
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by arantess: 11:38am On Mar 09
Goodnewsforlife:
I am not igbo
You are yoruba, you prostrate in the morning and behead at night

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by pharmagba: 12:11pm On Mar 09
immortalcrown:
She is bereaved. She is mourning the deaths of her parents and her sibling. Where is your conscience?

Average Nigerians act with sentiments rather than with rationality. Was the VP there to show sympathy or to be worshiped?
She wasn't trained to honour elders that way.
Simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Christian36: 1:12pm On Mar 09
Foolish set of people, a girl that lost three of her family should stand up to greet election criminal that Shittima will bring her lost family back or on what cateria.. Majority of those people especially from one particular tribe that claimed they respect elders are so disrespectful to people, they only pretend because hypocrisy is their way of lives.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Minime10(f): 1:13pm On Mar 09
HopeSpencer:
Now she will inherit the billions.

U see ya life👍🤓
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by calabaman(m): 1:14pm On Mar 09
mightyhazel:
Somebody mourning not just a parent,but both parents and a sibling

People no get sense

Answer.
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Minime10(f): 1:25pm On Mar 09
teamoneline:
I hate this useless respect your elders bullshit. Na respect for elders dem dey use build canada?

Please learn to respect people irrespective of age, gender or class. This respect for elders crap is very irritating aswear.

Today you may be young, but I know you do also wish to live and maybe become a elder one day. I just hope u wouldn't lament when a far younger person show u no respect someday.
I know your type, people like u will always be the one to point to your younger at that look I'm not your mate, I senior u with so and so clear years.
Not that I hold any brief for VP Shettima or for whatever he represent, but what would the young lady have lost if she had stood to greet Mr.Shettima
Now, does the fact that, she didn't stand to greet Shettima removed or perhaps change the mourning mood from her heart that time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Emekaonline: 2:06pm On Mar 09
Many fools that are defending the lady are the same very quick to castigate the MC that did not recognise Peter Obi in the gathering. Is that not a bloody hypocrisy?
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Omoawoke: 2:06pm On Mar 09
Someone lost three close family members in one day and they expect her to still stand up to greet

1 Like

Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by GUNITGuy: 2:07pm On Mar 09
flokii:
She lacks manners.. sitting down to shake her late father's senior age wise says a lot about her upbringing. Awon omo akebaje.
I beg e je ebure .....
Give her that Respite regardless she's not to be picked on for now ....
The Press or media should let them breathe I ne
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by lawalosky(m): 2:09pm On Mar 09
NorthernAgender:
Lack of home training and insensitive of the program organizer.whatever it maybe protocol must be observed. For VP to attend that funeral it's a great honor for the deceased and the immediate family.

Na una still blasted one lady that day for standing and greeting that Fuji man, today, you are blasting another lady again for seating and greeting VP.

Abeg waiting be una problem gagan?
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by Franzinni: 2:09pm On Mar 09
Money can do that
Re: Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima by MichealOlajide: 2:10pm On Mar 09
mtcheww who is shettima

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore / Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.