Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs (30912 Views)

The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) / I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me / Being A Mrs: Starting Out And How A Wallpaper Made Me Fall In Love Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Omoawoke: 2:58pm On Mar 09
Men are the prize!
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by 6ixVille: 3:04pm On Mar 09
See as she dey do 😕
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by BigBashiru: 3:18pm On Mar 09
victorclean:
Her burden have been lifted and place on the shoulder of her man.

Who will lift my own burden. Where is my rich man ?. Can't wait ooo. Nigerian men self.

The earlier men realize this is the reason the vast majority of women get married, the better for them.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by BigBashiru: 3:19pm On Mar 09
Omoawoke:
Men are the prize!

Women get married primarily because they are looking for someone to bear/carry their burdens for life....these burdens are: hospital bills, sickness, lack of money, companionship etc

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Daystar7: 3:22pm On Mar 09
INTEGRITYA1:
Truth be told, it's not good to be lonely.

May God bless her union, I celebrate and rejoice with her.

Make she build her home and support her husband.

To those serious Nairalanders women who are ripe for marriage and looking for husband. May God bless you all with responsible and caring men.

How does she support if she's the one building?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Magic1: 3:29pm On Mar 09
officialfysh:
Celebrate dear… You’ve moved into a different rem now. God bless ur union

Realm*

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Daystar7: 3:32pm On Mar 09
MUYEEKFIRST:
You are stupid what is your problem with Islam. Can't you just comment and go without making reference to Islam. Do your religion and let do Thier own. I blame Seun d owner of this platform for d sorts of abuse to the Islam. Try to Caution them of abusing other faith....

I know your next line of thought and wish is that you can trace or see this person so you can stone him/her to death or set ablaze in the name of blasphemy.. chai

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Daystar7: 3:41pm On Mar 09
GreenCovering:
Scholars have proven that the holy Prophet (s.a.w.) did not marry a nine year old girl (or even of lesser age as also insinuated). It is most probably a genuine scholarly error of recording by recorders hundreds of years later, geographies away, that could have been responsible for this likely misinformation. These recordings, though highly trustworthy, are not ordained books of Islam and therefore still reserve a margin of error, no matter how small, getting in on them. The only ordained book of Islam is the holy Qur'an. If the holy prophet (s.a.w.) had married a nine year old girl, it could have been a common practice among his immediate circle who are quick to establish upon his practices. This was however not the case as his immediate circle were not found to be in this practice.

It is true that early marriage is encouraged in Islam, and the example was shown by the holy prophet (s.a.w.) when he gave his own daughter in marriage at age 19. This is the example most followed by muslims. If he had taken someone else's daughter at 9, he would have given out his at 9 also. If you were wondering why Sadio Mane married his wife at 19, of which we were here to congratulate him only recently, this was the example that he followed.

One of such facts shared by scholars was that historically Aisha (r.a.) could not have been a 9 year old at the time of her marriage having participated in the first battle as a paramilitary nurse, which was before she got married. The holy prophet does not accept children in military expeditions in his army (men, let alone women).

Please do not allow frustrated people who do not have standards in their own lives misguide you on a faceless forum to earn the wrath of God on your own lives. God is not an unjust God. First He makes you understand your errors. However, if you continue in your heinous ways, then be ready for His punishments as well, which is sure to come if you continue in your heedlessness of maligning the best of creation, Muhammad al Mustapha (s.a.w).

Guy stop this already... Is this not blasphemy...
A revered Islamic scholar said if ur wife is young and you can't penetrate her u can use her body to masturbate. I read it and it's online. Google 'll help you and a lot of underage marriage is happening in all Islamic countries. So they are not Muslims according to you. And as for Mohammed the bloody Jihadist, he did that shit!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by sacajawea: 5:17pm On Mar 09
happney65:
When she remembers all the dick's that have passed through

Water comot her eyes . grin grin cheesy
Shuo, which kind comment be this?? Lol
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by okoroemeka(m): 5:23pm On Mar 09
Malroux:
Marriage is the biggest achievement for women in this life.
suppose to be check the world population you will see equal number of male and female but if remove the men in prison custody,mad men,gay men,priests, imbeciles,you will see that the population of marriable grade is now down to 25% a woman that got married now is the lucky ones,many women will never marry
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Malroux: 5:24pm On Mar 09
Bostin:
But when they failed to have one they'll say "Marriage is not an achievement" .
Don't mind them.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Malroux: 5:24pm On Mar 09
BigYash:
Walai. Next thing now is to start milking the guy for herself and her family..
I dey tell you.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by GLouis: 5:32pm On Mar 09
AntiChristian:

And you 10times harsher!

That is exactly how it will happen to you.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Truvelisback(m): 6:08pm On Mar 09
Women don't joke with this title "Mrs''. grin
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by victorclean(f): 6:11pm On Mar 09
TinubuThief:

But women can do without men?
Keep on deceiving yourself. This is men's world and there is nothing your gender can do about it.

I keep saying that we women are the world. You men thinks straight forward but we think all round.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by victorclean(f): 6:13pm On Mar 09
BigBashiru:

The earlier men realize this is the reason the vast majority of women get married, the better for them.

Well but also know that your father takes care of your mother and you come to this world through our body.

Drink the water from our wombs,milk from us to grow. Carry you along in tears and in joy to see become who you are. At the end we are nothing, even your mum?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by victorclean(f): 6:25pm On Mar 09
femi4:
But these are mutual benefits. The children belong to the woman too. Women unwind with men as well

Well not totally. Men are far more on that side.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by OgunjimiFengxi(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLnCs8HkTM?si=OF_v-vEQZV2tKRB9
Kinda smiled watching this.....na still scam sha
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by BigBashiru: 7:22pm On Mar 09
victorclean:

Well but also know that your father takes care of your mother and you come to this world through our body.

Drink the water from our wombs,milk from us to grow. Carry you along in tears and in joy to see become who you are. At the end we are nothing, even your mum?

You came into being thru men's sperm and penis. From a tender age we men nature yoi and guide you through this evil world. Can't you show appreciation by using ur hands to work and make some money?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by victorclean(f): 7:34pm On Mar 09
BigBashiru:

You came into being thru men's sperm and penis. From a tender age we men nature yoi and guide you through this evil world. Can't you show appreciation by using ur hands to work and make some money?

That's exactly what you need to tell your mum
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by BigBashiru: 7:37pm On Mar 09
victorclean:

That's exactly what you need to tell your mum

Your mum is waiting for hand outs from a man. Hahahaha
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by enemyofprogress: 8:30pm On Mar 09
E no easy now. That's what Holluwhakemmy is praying for
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:49pm On Mar 09
enemyofprogress:
E no easy now. That's what Holluwhakemmy is praying for
definitely and my God will do it for me just as he did her own.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by sidonlook: 8:56pm On Mar 09
Congratulations and may you have a blessed marriage.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by TinubuThief: 9:08pm On Mar 09
victorclean:

I keep saying that we women are the world. You men thinks straight forward but we think all round.
Story
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Exceed15: 9:10pm On Mar 09
Malroux:
Marriage is the biggest achievement for women in this life.
5 years down the line if the guy no get anything again that's when u see her true colors.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Malroux: 9:22pm On Mar 09
Exceed15:

5 years down the line if the guy no get anything again that's when u see her true colors.
Five years is too much. Within six months the man go begin to see shege.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by jetson06: 9:40am On Mar 10
Hmm anyone wey dey go Ikoyi registry should note that he is signing a lifetime death sentence.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by NaijaCover(m): 5:12pm On Mar 10
DJMix2025:
Happy for them btw it’s Friday visit Naijadjmixtape com for latest party dj mix

Like Seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) / Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? / I Don't Care Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.