Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging (23753 Views)

Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti / Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout / LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Spandau: 4:16am On Mar 10
Kingbuhari:
I knew the day Bakasi started their operation in Aba in 1998 I was in primary 5 then, they started by killing umu nwasimuo and emejiaka my school was opposite the ancient kingdom emejiaka and they set it on fire that day ... That season was horrible because everywhere u go u see corpses of young men and women they slaughtered. Well they sanitised the system but in the other hand wasted many innocent souls

See how barbaric you people are. I can't wait for this country to be restructured.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by AMAUCHESKY(m): 5:43am On Mar 10
We ngwa high school guys went for inter house sports at umuocham girls,
BTC SP carry gun enter to threaten men, base on say they be boys technical college,
Nest day we mobilized our men down to their school,
We remove their school signboard and fall their fence with acid

NAHISCO back then

3 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by omoredia: 5:54am On Mar 10
Appletek:

You are not Igbo.
Igbos are not this stupid.

I don't need to be ibo to say the truth
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by ford101: 6:01am On Mar 10
chopnaira:

in other words, you were a former criminal or cultist undecided
I guess he was a mafian or we called them maf.i was a small boy when the killing began.those mafians were more like cultists in different gangs and levels some didn't even have guns some did some even worked as assassin like jango etc.but we just call them umu maf.

1 Like

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by lendahand(m): 6:07am On Mar 10
PointZerom:
grin

They killed my friend in a cruel manner.

They cought him at Ngwa high school, butchered him like suya and packed his remain in wheelbarrow.
Only God saved me that day as I managed to escape with our snoop doggy bag filled with dangerous weapons.

GOD BLESS WILCOX MEMORIAL SCHOOL.
GOD BLESS ABA.
did God save you to continue making trouble??
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by ford101: 6:08am On Mar 10
Spandau:

See how barbaric you people are. I can't wait for this country to be restructured.
this is why I don't believe anything that yoruba and hausa say about any killings the igbos carried out. This bakasi killings do you no what happened for the killings to begin. We couldn't even sleep at night cos of this mafian boys.i was a small boy then but every night my father will not sleep just moving around with his gun to make sure we are safe.or is it the traders that this known boys Rob or is it rape.after the bakasi boys came out my father didn't bother to even buy more bullets cos aba was cool no more shooting.it came to a point this boys will write you a letter that the are coming.

5 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by ford101: 6:18am On Mar 10
sacajawea:

They Sanitised what System? What was Aba like before they came in?
Were things so bad there?
were you living in aba ngwa as at that time.i don't mean abakiliki I mean aba ngwa.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Kruzxx: 6:34am On Mar 10
ikpumbe:

I schooled at national high school.
We dey give bakasi run that year

Which year did you give bakassi run.. I also schooled at NACO 03 set
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by YouAreNobody: 6:49am On Mar 10
Appletek:

If not for Yorubas and Lagos, them for don kill many of una throway.
Low self-esteem is the problem with most of y'all. A post that doesn't concern Yoruba or Lagos in any way but you had to drag your miserable self into it.

tueeh!

5 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by YouAreNobody: 6:53am On Mar 10
Spandau:

Kingrshd3:

Don't mind them jΓ re yet Dem go still get mind say Lagos is a no man's land

awawa boys and one million boys have been terrorizing Lagos even up till last year, going from house to house in numbers of up to 50. To you, that's not barbarism but if it happened in the east you'll call it barbarism.
Clown

7 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Joy2dworldxyz: 6:55am On Mar 10
Wait o, what if after another 11yrs these 2 guys resurfaces, and these had already been killed?

What happens to the judge who sentenced them??

1 Like

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by emperor4love(m): 6:57am On Mar 10
toprealman:

Ngwa high sch vs Eziama.
BTC have their neighborhood they contend with
btc face osusu, most time contend with sarhco ,osusu,zenith or Saint anthony

1 Like

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by emperor4love(m): 7:00am On Mar 10
ford101:
I guess he was a mafian or we called them maf.i was a small boy when the killing began.those mafians were more like cultists in different gangs and levels some didn't even have guns some did some even worked as assassin like jango etc.but we just call them umu maf.
most na maf,u can find some fr emejiaka,ama ogbona nd other
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Quaddafi29: 7:11am On Mar 10
You sentence people to death when you can’t even prove the death of the missing people? Very embarrassing judgment.

1 Like

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by peleson1: 7:16am On Mar 10
PointZerom:
grin

They cought him at Ngwa high school, butchered him like suya and packed his remain in wheelbarrow.
Only God saved me that day as I managed to escape with our snoop doggy bag filled with dangerous weapons.

GOD BLESS ABA.

U def no be good person ...

Willy Campus..

Which year u finish from eilly Campus?
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by prigoz(m): 7:30am On Mar 10
PointZerom:
grin

GOD BLESS ABA.
And I am sure you have not repented. Everyday is for a thief, one is for the.....
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by PEACE2023: 7:49am On Mar 10
PointZerom:
grin

GOD BLESS ABA.
They will still kill you. You have dangerous weapons
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Bluezy13(m): 7:56am On Mar 10
Nwaokunkpara:

WILCOX VS BTC

UMUAGBAI VS NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL

NGWA HIGH SCHOOL VS BTC

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW AS NWA ABA

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Urata Technical College too

1 Like

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Bluezy13(m): 7:57am On Mar 10
Kingrshd3:
But I knew bakassk group then as a group created to cure or stop occultic and ritualistic in ABA or east that year na Abi πŸ€”

They later became the opposite
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Bluezy13(m): 7:58am On Mar 10
The memory of what they did in Ahia Orie PH road still fresh in my memory m
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Umueme: 8:05am On Mar 10
ford101:

Ndi maf that tied scarf over their head or their face..... omo, Aba was too rough then
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by EnglishUsa: 8:05am On Mar 10
PointZerom:
grin

GOD BLESS ABA.
My school, very stubborn students... God really helped you sha
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Speakz: 8:07am On Mar 10
Glock22:
This judge has failed.

While I have no pity for the accused, they are not supposed to prove the handover beyond reasonable doubt.

It is the prosecutor that has to prove beyond reasonable doubt, that the victims were murdered.

This law was turned on its head.

This is only true in USA. The Nigerian law system works differently.

On matters like this, ask a lawyer not Google.
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by CJStarz: 8:11am On Mar 10
drmikeadams:

Nwa aba lekwa Wilcox lekwa all saints grin
I dey tell you,
Ngwa High dey learn work for these two rugged schools
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by CJStarz: 8:32am On Mar 10
That was one murderous group back then in Aba , enabled by the government of the day back then.
Aba land needs cleansing.
Bunch of illiterates that we're executing 'judgement' on innocent people.
Littered and beheaded corpses lined up the streets and roads of Aba back then.
They desecrated the land with blood shed.
It will NEVER be well with them.

Thank God for President Obasanjo.
He sent a team to disband them, even though they still operated underground.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by nony43(m): 8:47am On Mar 10
drmikeadams:

Nwa aba lekwa Wilcox lekwa all saints grin

Lekwa Osusu grin
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by ibinaboonline: 9:25am On Mar 10
Coward 😁😁
iichidodo:
The worst kind of execution is by hanging..... A bullet in the back of the head, KGB-style , anyday, anytime, twice on Sunday is good for me ..
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by kelly72: 9:26am On Mar 10
PointZerom:
grin

GOD BLESS ABA.

You may have escap3d that day. But you sure have more encounters with security coming.
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by ibinaboonline: 9:28am On Mar 10
😁😁😁 shut up 😁😁😁
Appletek:

If not for Yorubas and Lagos, them for don kill many of una throway.
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Cheeryfeet: 10:05am On Mar 10
PointZerom:

Nwanne uche gi diya.

Wilcox Ukaegbu junction, All Saints Ehere road. Cat and dog. Chaii
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Ofunaofu: 10:18am On Mar 10
YouAreNobody:

awawa boys and one million boys have been terrorizing Lagos even up till last year, going from house to house in numbers of up to 50. To you, that's not barbarism but if it happened in the east you'll call it barbarism.
Clown

You have time to be responding to that ethnic bigot

3 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Smartguyboy(m): 10:42am On Mar 10
CJStarz:
That was one murderous group back then in Aba , enabled by the government of the day back then.
Aba land needs cleansing.
Bunch of illiterates that we're executing 'judgement' on innocent people.
Littered and beheaded corpses lined up the streets and roads of Aba back then.
They desecrated the land with blood shed.
It will NEVER be well with them.

Thank God for President Obasanjo.
He sent a team to disband them, even though they still operated underground.

That was when they started killing innocent people and turn to assassins for hire . The killing was much their killing a little boy who stole seasoning cubes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa-Ibom Landlord Pours Hot Water On Young Boy Over Alleged Theft (Graphic Pic) / EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry / Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.