Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging (23752 Views)

Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti / Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout / LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:59am On Mar 11
thatigboman:
When these guys moved to Anambra. Around that period they killed the state NBA Chairman and his wife, they had my brother in custody in their office in Anambra. Then I was schooling in the north.I was told my brother's neighbour accused him of stealing his jeans and matters degenerated and they called Bakassi for him. My elder brother who was living in the east then went to their office and visited my brother. Next time he went, they didn't bring him out. They just told him not to come to their office again. That's how my brother was assumed dead. And it pained me so much because there was nothing I could do about it. Didn't have money and time to travel to onitsha. And then no phone, something will happen in Jan and u hear it in march or April.
When the group was disbanded, police published in the papers names of those they found in their cell, my brother's name wasn't there.
The thing pains me till tomorrow

That’s a loss one Carrie’s in his heart until the day his eyes shut forever. Those people were savages. They wasted a lot of people. Just imagine, killing someone because he was accused of stealing jeans… blood thirsty bastards. I hope your family finds closure man.

Onitsha used to be hot them. They robbed my father during a hold up at the upper iweka road. I can never forget it. My Dad just got his Baby Benz late 2000 na and was just cruising. From now where, one guy just put hands in his pockets, I was trying to take all the cash… my Father held his hand and tried closing the glass… whyning up. This guy started calling his people that where robbing other people to come that my dad was with cash and putting up a fight. What saved us was the hold up cleared up and my father zoomed nearly breaking the guys arm.

Even the Burnt bodies made me hate going to the village.

Then in the village, Bakassi came for our neighbors son. We where told that he was involved in a robbery . He and his friend where alleged to have robbed someone going to main market to buy goods. Omo, once Bakassi comes for you you’re dead. This boy was just the first don of the mother amongst two boys. You could the mother gradually loosing the glow in her, whenever we did visit. She was dying slowly of grief. Years later, after OBJ cancelled Bakassi, baba came back ooo. He is now a pastor. His friend was butchered….

Some people will only change when they get a near death experience.

1 Like

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Joy2dworldxyz: 9:49am On Mar 12
Melonsmasher:

Nigeria is a dumb country where every shit slides. The law court where this sentence was passed should be shut down and the judge arrested

This judgement get kleg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught With Stolen Panties At Oscohtech Ogun, Disguised As Woman / Akwa-Ibom Landlord Pours Hot Water On Young Boy Over Alleged Theft (Graphic Pic) / EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.