Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging (23749 Views)

Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti / Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout / LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by comodo: 11:07am On Mar 10
Glock22:
This judge has failed.

While I have no pity for the accused, they are not supposed to prove the handover beyond reasonable doubt.

It is the prosecutor that has to prove beyond reasonable doubt, that the victims were murdered.

This law was turned on its head.
No dead body was found. No evidence that they were killed. Naija law na upside down.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Nwaiyoo: 11:34am On Mar 10
Chai, things dey happen.
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Melonsmasher: 11:53am On Mar 10
Joy2dworldxyz:
Wait o, what if after another 11yrs these 2 guys resurfaces, and these had already been killed?

What happens to the judge who sentenced them??
Nigeria is a dumb country where every shit slides. The law court where this sentence was passed should be shut down and the judge arrested

1 Like

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Ezmans: 11:55am On Mar 10
PointZerom:
grin

They killed my friend in a cruel manner.

They cought him at Ngwa high school, butchered him like suya and packed his remain in wheelbarrow.
Only God saved me that day as I managed to escape with our snoop doggy bag filled with dangerous weapons.

GOD BLESS WILCOX MEMORIAL SCHOOL.
GOD BLESS ABA.
ok you fled with dangerous weapons, Wilcox ogbohill
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Ezmans: 11:58am On Mar 10
omoredia:
It is most likely that the nigerian army killed the boys to paint the Eastern villgilante outfit in a bad light. This evil Nigeria
no evidence that is there problem
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Alliswell248: 11:58am On Mar 10
MajorOvakporaye:
When will the fake Chicago accountant face trial for his drug crime? What is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander.

Another lost soul.

Block head.....
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Alliswell248: 12:02pm On Mar 10
YouAreNobody:

Low self-esteem is the problem with most of y'all. A post that doesn't concern Yoruba or Lagos in any way but you had to drag your miserable self into it.

tueeh!

Most of your kinsmen relocated to Lagos and the SW.
Very ungrateful people.
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by gaspology(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10
Mumu judgement. How can a learned Judge convict someone of murder without the presence of dead body(ies)? Even a lay man knows such quack judgement would be quashed at Appeal court and the Judge reprimanded .
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by CJStarz: 12:11pm On Mar 10
Smartguyboy:

That was when they started killing innocent people and turn to assassins for hire . The killing was much their killing a little boy who stole seasoning cubes.
My brother ehhhh,Aba and Onitsha saw shege back then.
They were lucky there wasn't camera phones that time.
See, they would load those they condemned in hilux vehicles and start killing them one by one at different junctions.
How did they kill? At every junction, they would bring one of the victims down,BEHEAD him or her in broad daylight,use the head play small ball, and then set the body on fire!
Those bunch of illiterates were a law unto themselves.
They based their judgements on jazz.
Imagine that!
Aba became a cloudy and moody town, backwards and underdeveloped!

Okezie Ikpeazu is not a saint but one of the things he did right at the beginning of his administration was to beg God for the cleansing of the land. That's why you now see little developments which started under him and is expanding now under Governor Otti

May the likes of the previous Orjis never happen to Aba and Abia again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Obyangel: 12:35pm On Mar 10
Nwaokunkpara:

WILCOX VS BTC

UMUAGBAI VS NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL

NGWA HIGH SCHOOL VS BTC

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW AS NWA ABA

😄😄😄😄😄

Oga, without SAHARCO (secret heart), they never complete.

BTC follow
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Obyangel: 12:37pm On Mar 10
toprealman:

Ngwa high sch vs Eziama.
BTC have their neighborhood they contend with

BTC vs SAHARCO (secret heart college)

1 Like

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Delightsome2023: 1:11pm On Mar 10
Kingbuhari:
I knew the day Bakasi started their operation in Aba in 1998 I was in primary 5 then, they started by killing umu nwasimuo and emejiaka my school was opposite the ancient kingdom emejiaka and they set it on fire that day ... That season was horrible because everywhere u go u see corpses of young men and women they slaughtered. Well they sanitised the system but in the other hand wasted many innocent souls
Kingbuhari long time.
How about your other Arab moniker?
By the way Tinubu has taken over wickedness from buhari ooo
It will never be well with buhari
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Delightsome2023: 1:15pm On Mar 10
comodo:

No dead body was found. No evidence that they were killed. Naija law na upside down.
as in ehn I was just reading the judgment pronounced on them but no where did I see where evidence was found.
Snh
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Nwaokunkpara: 1:18pm On Mar 10
Obyangel:

Oga, without SAHARCO (secret heart), they never complete.

BTC follow

ONYE IME ABA LIKE YOU 😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by YouAreNobody: 1:24pm On Mar 10
Alliswell248:

Most of your kinsmen relocated to Lagos and the SW.
Very ungrateful people.
Statistics say otherwise. Most of my kinsmen are based in the East. It's the useless Yoruba from other states who are busy claiming Lagos while sidelining the indigenes.
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:28pm On Mar 10
Alliswell248:

My father is a useless drunk and my stupid mother is a shameless good for nothing prostitute. I am a condemned failure in life

You're right
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Kingrshd3: 2:02pm On Mar 10
Bluezy13:

They later became the opposite

Oh really 😲
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Bluezy13(m): 2:08pm On Mar 10
Kingrshd3:

Oh really 😲

Yeah.
They murdered innocent youths for selfish, business and political purposes.
I stayed close to their quarters in Aba.
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Sctests: 2:15pm On Mar 10
Appletek:

You are not Igbo.
Igbos are not this stupid.

You are an ewedu-munching amulumala, a buffoon like you does not have the right to determine who is Igbo or not.

Agbado mugu .
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by sambrow(m): 2:40pm On Mar 10
This is just my fear for state police

2 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Appletek: 2:58pm On Mar 10
Sctests:

You are an ewedu-munching amulumala, a buffoon like you does not have the right to determine who is Igbo or not.

Agbado mugu .

This dirty lab rat should not quote me. Superior medical practitioners will be engaged, not mediocre and inconsequential lab science fools who are repeated to the dustbin of the medical practice.
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Sctests: 3:13pm On Mar 10
Appletek:

This dirty lab rat should not quote me. Superior medical practitioners will be engaged, not mediocre and inconsequential lab science fools who are repeated to the dustbin of the medical practice.

Who are 'repeated'? grin

Did you attend gborigbomo nursery and primary school in Oshogbo? grin

The lab pros are consulted by all medical professionals for their opinions on definitive diagnosis when you are on your deathbed and no hope in sight..That's superiority right there. grin

Tell us what you do to eke out a miserable living as an agbado-munching mugu right there in your neck of the woods. Let's compare...grin
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:47pm On Mar 10
drmikeadams:
otu ocha ...nwa aba oleee way.... grin grin
udo pasa! Kee ije?
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:48pm On Mar 10
43Ronin:

Umu ogborhill ñokwa eba
Nnoo Nwanne!
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Spandau: 5:27pm On Mar 10
YouAreNobody:

awawa boys and one million boys have been terrorizing Lagos even up till last year, going from house to house in numbers of up to 50. To you, that's not barbarism but if it happened in the east you'll call it barbarism.
Clown

Those boys you're referring to are mainly Ajegunle boys full of SS and SE and Yoruba boys. It's a mixture. Kapische?
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Kingbuhari(m): 5:35pm On Mar 10
Delightsome2023:
Kingbuhari long time.
How about your other Arab moniker?
By the way Tinubu has taken over wickedness from buhari ooo
It will never be well with buhari
lol both of them are evil and chaotic.. druggy is now in charge grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Kingbuhari(m): 5:35pm On Mar 10
Spandau:

See how barbaric you people are. I can't wait for this country to be restructured.
you sounds like a criminal
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Kingbuhari(m): 5:40pm On Mar 10
sacajawea:

They Sanitised what System? What was Aba like before they came in?
Were things so bad there?
I was born and brought up in aba , I drank Aba water well well to tell u how was Aba like before they came in ... Aba mafians, umu nwasimuo and emejiaka, down blow etc .... Indomie generation u knw nothing... Aba was hell and they calm boys down... In the other hand wasted innocent souls

1 Like

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by YouAreNobody: 5:54pm On Mar 10
Spandau:

Those boys you're referring to are mainly Ajegunle boys full of SS and SE and Yoruba boys. It's a mixture. Kapische?

You're doing your best to rope other tribes into your bullshit whereas everyone knows it's your people who make up these riffraffs
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Spandau: 6:21pm On Mar 10
YouAreNobody:

You're doing your best to rope other tribes into your bullshit whereas everyone knows it's your people who make up these riffraffs

Sit down there and be dreaming.
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by sacajawea: 6:25pm On Mar 10
ford101:
were you living in aba ngwa as at that time.i don't mean abakiliki I mean aba ngwa.
No. And that's why in asking you the Question
To understand what you are talking about better.
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by thatigboman: 8:15pm On Mar 10
When these guys moved to Anambra. Around that period they killed the state NBA Chairman and his wife, they had my brother in custody in their office in Anambra. Then I was schooling in the north.I was told my brother's neighbour accused him of stealing his jeans and matters degenerated and they called Bakassi for him. My elder brother who was living in the east then went to their office and visited my brother. Next time he went, they didn't bring him out. They just told him not to come to their office again. That's how my brother was assumed dead. And it pained me so much because there was nothing I could do about it. Didn't have money and time to travel to onitsha. And then no phone, something will happen in Jan and u hear it in march or April.
When the group was disbanded, police published in the papers names of those they found in their cell, my brother's name wasn't there.
The thing pains me till tomorrow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found / Man Caught With Stolen Panties At Oscohtech Ogun, Disguised As Woman / Akwa-Ibom Landlord Pours Hot Water On Young Boy Over Alleged Theft (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.