Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country (3271 Views)

Why Is It Hard To Find Decent Girls These Days? / Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Viper000: 10:12pm On Mar 09
Biglittlelois:

Common sense is truly not common.

In your lifetime, you will not meet or know 100,000 women one on one talk more of 99% ladies in the world.
I don’t need to know 100,000 of women including you because all of you are cooperate and local ashawo

6 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Biglittlelois(f): 10:18pm On Mar 09
Viper000:
I don’t need to know 100,000 of women including you because of you are cooperate and local ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Viper000: 10:22pm On Mar 09
Biglittlelois:
[/b]

Nlfp.mod oam.4j just.wise Rule 2 broken.
that doesn’t change the fact that all of you are cooperate and local ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Jewessgratitud3: 10:31pm On Mar 09
Biglittlelois:

There are also ladies that use their smartness to get genuine customers.

Of course there are but very very few.
Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by missjekyll: 10:43pm On Mar 09
I am an immigrant too to some other country. It is difficult. Are you warm and open? You sound warm ,just to make sure that warmth is coming through to people around you.

If you are ,then focus on your work and give it time. Try some judiciously applied gifts to your in-laws(makeover trips are wonderful bonding experiences). Also keep in touch with other Australians in the country. A familiar accent is so comforting. And go to Australia regularly.

You ll be fine.
Peacefulplace:
I do not understand Nigerian women. I am a Australian woman married to a Igbo man. But already his mommy and sister don't like me and I still don't know why. They yell alot to each other and to my husband. They are very very bossy and rude to me.

Even Nigerian women in Lagos seem closed off and intimidating. Hard to get to know them because they seem maybe offended or talk behind my back.

It makes me feel very isolated. Difficult to make friends etc.

I know not everyones experience is the same but...I can only speak for my own. My husband thinks they are nice and friendly. But I disagree. But maybe they are just harsh and stubborn/rude to me for some reason. My husband is handsome so perhaps they are just being nice to him.
Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by mrdharkchild(m): 10:59pm On Mar 09
Biglittlelois:

Common sense is truly not common.

In your lifetime, you will not meet or know 100,000 women one on one talk more of 99% ladies in the world.

Are you a good one?
Do you have a husband for bf?
If not, I'm interested.

What do you say
Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Biglittlelois(f): 11:37pm On Mar 09
mrdharkchild:

Are you a good one?
Do you have a husband for bf?
If not, I'm interested.

What do you say

I say hello to you too

And goodnight. 😏
Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by drmikeadams(m): 12:03am On Mar 10
Viper000:
even u sef no get sense, who tell ur papa say na only locals girls dey decent? U know who those local girls knack, dem go knack brother sodiq, brother Fatiha, brother kunle and still dey in serious relationship with brother shodipo
grin I'm never the brother shodilpo.

Ever since the great mosdii told me that "Nigerian girls are useless, all of them"

I have been a. P. I. M. P grin

4 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Nicepoker(m): 2:36am On Mar 10
Jewessgratitud3:
That is what most of them do and use to answer big girl and it favors them because this are the kind of girls men drool over because of the "classy " Level they are using ill gotten wealth to form.

You'll see a single girl living in a 3bedroom flat and driving a Porsche car. We know how e dey go.
Just tell us you misused or you are running out of such opportunities. We can understand. grin

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by mrdharkchild(m): 3:35am On Mar 10
Biglittlelois:

I say hello to you too

And goodnight. 😏

Lolz...
That's the problem, you didn't or haven't answered any simple question I asked.

It's not a fight my dear.
Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Fiscus105(m): 4:58am On Mar 10
Brighton1:
do you just called us idle guys? I’m a civil engineer and I’ve gotten lots of contracts to construct roads and buildings.. My guy is now a barrister, he was even working under a chamber before he went for law school and finally he’s called to Bar.. the said elder brother is a Lieutenant in Nigerian navy, he’s has not even seen dry land for the past 7 months, he just arrived last week and he’s reporting to base probably next week. And you’re calling us idle.. it’s fine sha.. let me don’t talk much.

You are angry cos he called you idle? But you can generalise all naija girls as indecent.

You will have peace of mind the exact second that you know all human beings are not the same and that you can't use few individuals you had encountered with, to generalise the whole nation/tribe/race.

Another bitter truth, out 10 ladies that go wayward, 8 are lured to it by men.

You want to sleep with 4 girls per week, I want to do 5/week, the 3rd person wants 6 girls a week,.....I biliv you know the number of girls we are hunting to sleep with are "naija girls", before 6 months pass, u should try to do the arithmetic of girls in the community we would have devoured, compare to, if 3 of us stick to one woman for that period.

We naija men/guys/boys are the one devouring naija ladies, at the same time, we are the one complaining and lamenting about their indicency.

A case of wanting to eat ur cake and have it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by freddie009(m): 7:18am On Mar 10
Brighton1:
Good day everyone, I’ll go straight to the point.

So I went to see one of my real guy who was just called to bar, I saw him sitting under their car tent in their compound, smoking cigarettes and sipping alcohol so I joined him and we started talking about big plans and real life matters.

As we were talking, a stunning beautiful dark skinned young lady walked out from their house and was leaving. I almost wanted to run after her to toast and collect her number instantly.
I was like guyyyy you didn’t tell me you had a stunning sister like this, why u dey hide ur sister frm us nw? abi shey u wan marry ur sister, you knw all these guys talk na,,,,, Then he said she’s not his sister that she is his elder brother’s knack mate and business partner. I was shocked and confused.

Then he began to play me the girl’s tape. He said the girl is a banker, she’s a cooperate marketer in a bank, you know all these bank marketing work and meeting up with target bullshit.. she was able to convince my guy’s elder brother to deposit N5 million and they also agreed to knack. I was just short of words… who knows she might even have a serious boyfriend?

My guy even said he was inside the house before he came outside to smoke cigarettes becus the girl was moaning so loud like a witch and he was having unnecessary erection and was also distracted from what he was doing so he have to come outside 😂😂😂…. and if u see their house na correct duplex.
My guy even say I fit knack her too if I wan make deposit with her bank… omo I'm just weak.

Do we still have genuine decent beautiful girls in this country?

I don't judge anymore, people have to do what they have to do to survive, when she climbs to regional manager you will all forget she was once sleeping around for an account.

I had same thought like my father 'I don't beg or lobby' believe everything comes by merit when you work hard. I'm still single in a one-bedroom apartment, while my guys that did one for two to survive they either outside the country or in Nigeria with their kids doing well for themselves.

Jayz said "Lord forgive me , I couldn't make without sin"
Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Johnwrite(m): 7:21am On Mar 10
Sure but hard to find
Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by pansophist(m): 7:24am On Mar 10
And the man that wants sex as a condition for depositing 5M naira is a saint abi?

It is not only women that have the burden to be decent, but men too. However, I acknowledge the hypocrisy of society where women are held under tight sexual standards compared to men.

But no, most Nigerian women are not like that. I can say that southern Nigerian women are more sexually active, but not most, as in, the 36 states of Nigeria.

But again, just like women filter good men to a particular taste, men also have the same bias. A good woman who is a wife material is usually overlooked because she doesn't have big yansh enough, doesn't look slay enough, and doesn't have useless character issues which some men see as classy.

I understand it's easier to always point a hand at people's fault and emerge as a self-appointed judge, but it's stronger to reflect if you are also not a participant in the rot.

Good women plenty. I see them every day. But if you can widen your scope and depth of view, then you will see that having a big yansh, with arse-touching wigs, kom kom shoes and heavy makeup is not a prerequisite to being qualified as a good woman.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Biglittlelois(f): 7:34am On Mar 10
mrdharkchild:

Lolz...
That's the problem, you didn't or haven't answered any simple question I asked.

It's not a fight my dear.

Fight ke, I was being polite

This is a public forum, can't answer questions here.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by MrBroke(m): 7:40am On Mar 10
Yes, we don't have them grin

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Gerrard59(m): 8:16am On Mar 10
Brighton1:
it’s not a crime to walk up to a lady and tell her u like her and you would like to be her friend… from there who knows maybe she might be your future wife.
I no dey after chop and clean mouth, baba I dey look for decent and loyal girl to not just date but marry.
Story story.... What about the women in your church and neighbourhood?

Southern Nigerian men and the desire for chaste ladies even after despoiling a significant proportion of their women with money and debauchery.

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Gerrard59(m): 8:18am On Mar 10
Viper000:
yes, 99 percent of ladies are not decent.
I’m even surprised that OP don’t know all female bankers are cooperate ashawo.

Typical illiterate Nigerian who spews out numbers without supporting the claims. Honestly, Nigerians are not intelligent people o. I wish other Africans realise this and not get deceived by the arrogant tweets and boasts Nigerians put on social media.

Plenty of Nigerians are terrifically unintelligent!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Viper000: 8:20am On Mar 10
Gerrard59:

Typical illiterate Nigerian who spews out numbers without supporting the claims. Hobesttky, Nigerians are not intelligent people o. I wish other Africans realise this and not get deceived by the arrogant tweets and boasts Nigerians put on social media.

Plenty of Nigerians are terrifically unintelligent!
including your father and your mother

5 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Gerrard59(m): 8:27am On Mar 10
If OP wants a good girl, he has to be a good dude. It is that simple. You cannot ask for what you cannot give.

None of you lots there, including your so-called navy personnel, deserves a good girl. In the first place, why offer five million naira just to have an account in the bank? If the lady had declined his sexual lust, would he have continued with the account opening?

All these bloody hypocrites with Internet access.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Brighton1(m): 8:41am On Mar 10
Gerrard59:
If OP wants a good girl, he has to be a good dude. It is that simple. You cannot ask for what you cannot give.

None of you lots there, including your so-called navy personnel, deserves a good girl. In the first place, why offer five million naira just to have an account in the bank? If the lady had declined his sexual lust, would he have continued with the account opening?

All these bloody hypocrites with Internet access.
what made u think I’m not a good dude? I don’t womanize. If I happens to be in a relationship today i can’t cheat on my partner. I’ve self discipline.
Or is it becus I said I smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol?

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by LadyRosa(f): 8:43am On Mar 10
If you no be a ashawo for Nigeria, you go dey house old be that.
Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by GodHimself: 9:54am On Mar 10
There are millions of decent women and men everywhere.

Brighton1:
Good day everyone, I’ll go straight to the point.

So I went to see one of my real guy who was just called to bar, I saw him sitting under their car tent in their compound, smoking cigarettes and sipping alcohol so I joined him and we started talking about big plans and real life matters.

As we were talking, a stunning beautiful dark skinned young lady walked out from their house and was leaving. I almost wanted to run after her to toast and collect her number instantly.
I was like guyyyy you didn’t tell me you had a stunning sister like this, why u dey hide ur sister frm us nw? abi shey u wan marry ur sister, you knw all these guys talk na,,,,, Then he said she’s not his sister that she is his elder brother’s knack mate and business partner. I was shocked and confused.

Then he began to play me the girl’s tape. He said the girl is a banker, she’s a cooperate marketer in a bank, you know all these bank marketing work and meeting up with target bullshit.. she was able to convince my guy’s elder brother to deposit N5 million and they also agreed to knack. I was just short of words… who knows she might even have a serious boyfriend?

My guy even said he was inside the house before he came outside to smoke cigarettes becus the girl was moaning so loud like a witch and he was having unnecessary erection and was also distracted from what he was doing so he have to come outside 😂😂😂…. and if u see their house na correct duplex.
My guy even say I fit knack her too if I wan make deposit with her bank… omo I just weak.

Do we still have genuine decent beautiful girls in this country?
Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Proserpina: 10:58am On Mar 10
Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Negroid001(m): 11:03am On Mar 10
Brighton1:
wat about the guys in the marketing sector, how do they get and convince their own client?

They bang clients too grin
Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by folake4u(f): 11:09am On Mar 10
Proserpina:
Are you saying every single girl living the bolded is into prostitution/hookup or any other shady deals?

I'm shocked!

Leave her, make she sef go do am if e easy.
Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Proserpina: 11:19am On Mar 10

3 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by folake4u(f): 11:28am On Mar 10
Proserpina:
Lol

Her post came from an angry and unexposed perspective.

There lots of ladies out there controlling millions of naira from doing genuine businesses and someone is here loosing her breathe over 3 bedroom flat and "posh car"

I'm just mad that a female is pushing this stereotype against hardworking ladies who are earning and living right.

I know right!

When I saw that comment, I shook my head.

We're fighting against stereotypes about women and this one is just doing the very opposite of what we're fighting for.

3 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by dkidd: 11:35am On Mar 10
Brighton1:
wat about the guys in the marketing sector, how do they get and convince their own client?
Homo levels and sucking of ancient granny kuntus. U must be used 😆
Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Jewessgratitud3: 11:57am On Mar 10
Proserpina:
Are you saying every single girl living the bolded is into prostitution/hookup or any other shady deals?

I'm shocked!

Some, not all.. some ladies are very hardworking and can afford such luxury for themselves . So not all.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by kkins25(m): 12:02pm On Mar 10
Jewessgratitud3:

Some, not all.. some ladies are very hardworking and can afford such luxury for themselves . So not all.

Stereotypes are bad, until men are involved 😁😁😁
Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by mrdharkchild(m): 1:03pm On Mar 10
Biglittlelois:

Fight ke, I was being polite

This is a public forum, can't answer questions here.

Lolz.
If I send a mail, will you reply?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Online Dating Right? / African American Woman Starting New Relationship With American Born Nigerian Man / What An April Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.