Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . (24769 Views)

Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? / Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns / How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by PaulH07: 12:57am On Mar 13
Viper000:
Abeg make una dey wash una nyash well wit water after using the toilet especially ladies.

Tissue paper is not enough to clean ur nyash properly. I no talk say tissue paper no good but always use water along side with tissue paper and wash ur hands wit soap.

There’s this girl I’ve been crushing on, she came over to my place, she av a nice big curvy ass, i like chubby girls. I entertained her well and we started to do-the-do…. We started with missionary style as I switched to doggy position and abt to do the thing, the next thing I saw was dried particles of poo in her asshole, I jst hated myself for having sex with her.. my dick flat sharp sharp. I stop sex.

The girl was like babe I’m feeling u so what happen, why did u stop.. I didn’t even tell her becus she might get angry.. they hate to take corrections.

I think she poo in her house before coming over to my place and I guess she used jst tissue paper to wipe her ass.

If u enter my toilet u go see hand sanitizer and dettol soap, if I use toilet I dey wash my nyash thoroughly wit water, then I wash and sanitize my hands. If I wan bath sef, I scrub my nyash and preeq well, I dey wear my boxers once a day. I no like dirtiness.

Abeg pass me the babe too make I taste am. No worry, I go just endure missionary, make my dick no go flat like your own for doggy style.

You dey Lagos?
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by BALLOSKI: 3:26am On Mar 13
1Sharon:
I remember when ppl used to mock yorubas for using water, now everybody is preaching water, okay I see you.

PS: Nigerians need to upgrade, you don't need to touch back there when you use water anymore. There are bidets that can be installed and portable bidets.
Yoruba? It's what Muslims do world over.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by BALLOSKI: 3:27am On Mar 13
MrBrownJay1:

i fully disagree, water is not needed if you use baby wipes and it actually does the business quite nice.

BTW if you didnt tell this girl about shiit in her nyansh then you are part of the problem here.
Babywipes over a running water? Lol

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by BALLOSKI: 3:29am On Mar 13
Bankowner:
Baby wipes? And you will flush that down the toilet and clog it abi? Or drop it in a waste bin where others will see it?
Help me ask am.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by romeorailss: 4:13am On Mar 13
airsaylongcome:

My large intensine (Colon) actually. But yeah it involves a thorough cleaning (an inspection) of the rectum ("asshole"wink

Bro u trying o lol
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by romeorailss: 4:15am On Mar 13
Dinieoj:
Use tissue paper first before using water,i can't imagine myself dipping my hands straight to my nyash after pooing without first cleaning with tissue paper.

But it is your poo nau , not someone else's lol .

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by azpekuliar: 4:16am On Mar 13
romeorailss:

But it is your poo nau , not someone else's lol .

Reminds me of when I lived in a tenement building in Bariga in the mid-2000s. A single WC served over 35 individuals. Needless to say, but nobody ever sat on that WC to do the business, but we still used it. grin
I leave you to imagine how.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by romeorailss: 4:29am On Mar 13
pocohantas:

Thanks Thierry!

I was trying to remember it, but couldn't quite place my hand on it. People would brag about bathing in 3 mins. How? Better go back inside the bathroom and bathe well. Since I started waxing, I have not had any reason to consider shaving sticks or Veet. Though I have them for emergencies. Waxing pulls the hair from the root. Leaves one fresh and silky.

They will na carry that hand to come pick meat from your plate or eat eba with you.😩

Your cleanliness must be topnotch. I have an irresistible attraction when I sense a lady is very clean.

Twinkle twinkle little star
how I wonder where you are
up above I look from the moon
Down below I see you in Lagos.
shocked
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by romeorailss: 4:30am On Mar 13
azpekuliar:

Reminds me of when I lived in a tenement building in Bariga in the mid-2000s. A single WC served over 35 individuals. Needless to say, but nobody ever sat on that WC to do the business, but we still used it. grin
I leave you to imagine how.

Hahaha . You guys used it for sex abi
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Dshocker(m): 5:44am On Mar 13
1Sharon:
I remember when ppl used to mock yorubas for using water, now everybody is preaching water, okay I see you.

PS: Nigerians need to upgrade, you don't need to touch back there when you use water anymore. There are bidets that can be installed and portable bidets.

peradventure if you were asked to mention those "laughing at the Yorubas" as you claimed, your answer or pointing fingers would be at the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:23am On Mar 13
BALLOSKI:
Babywipes over a running water? Lol

you see, many places around the world dont have bidet or water hose available... how you want wash your nyansh with water? in the sink?
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:28am On Mar 13
MrBrownJay1:

in the world where i live, YES THEY CAN!
in a house with proper canalization, YES THEY CAN!

Kai!!!! why not bleach while you are at it?
The block toilets and drainages. Didn't you know?
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by azpekuliar: 6:48am On Mar 13
romeorailss:

Hahaha . You guys used it for sex abi

Not at all. I mean we used it to dispose of our sh*t without having to seat on the bowl itself.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Parrot69: 12:04pm On Mar 13
1Sharon:

What are you even saying? So I shouldn't touch the part of my body because of the food I ate?
So if I use this device and spray on my anus without you will guarantee 100% clean wash?
Make una continue deceiving unaselves.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Parrot69: 12:09pm On Mar 13
LordIsaac:
When you fix nails like Jeszebel, how can you even maintain basic hygiene? See your life now on public forum…(I’m referring to the girl OP fornicated with)!
FORNICATION. Na that thing dey tingle your ear. If we check very well, you don download over 100 porñ videos on your phone. And all the soap and Vaseline for una house don finish.
Jesus youngest brother.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Parrot69: 12:12pm On Mar 13
DissTroy:
For people like us who are hirsute - very hairy, tissue paper never really does the job. We have to wash everything off with water because, for us, hair grows everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

Even face wipes don't do the job of cleaning our faces and sweat since we have a lot of facial hair so water to the rescue, again.

Maybe it might work for people with no body hair.
Try and shave those areas(even if it's once in a week) of your ass Oga. It's common to every gender to have hairs around those areas. Buy clipper. It's not expensive.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Parrot69: 12:18pm On Mar 13
Irupetepete:
Use tissue paper first then use water

Best Method:
Wet the tissue with water, and clean up. it does 99% of the job.
Then wash down the area with a little bit of water, and finally use a dry tissue to clean up!
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by 1Sharon(f): 4:29pm On Mar 13
Parrot69:

What are you even saying? So I shouldn't touch the part of my body because of the food I ate?
So if I use this device and spray on my anus without you will guarantee 100% clean wash?
Make una continue deceiving unaselves.

Yes it will guarantee a clean wash. I understand that most nigerians arent familiar with good water pressure, so you don't get it.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by 1Sharon(f): 4:40pm On Mar 13
Hezmatosky:

Yoruba own different. How can a full grown adult going to a public toilet with a cup of water? Wetin you wan use am clean?
Big question;
If you go to toilet family toilet or public toilet and saw urine or coloured water on the sit, how can you clean them before sitting? Because there's no how men go wiwi without traces. Again some sheet stubborn

What's your point?
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by ElliotP: 1:28am On Mar 14
God bless you, because e come be like say we wey dey use water nor normal
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by lendahand(m): 11:07pm On Mar 14
nedekid:

Actually I bath 2ce daily, morning and before bedtime at night. When I do more than that is if I got out and sweat, dusty or dirty environment eg mechanics. But if I have the "shits", ie purging, then my bathing will be as many times as I go. Furtunatly for me, I am self employed, can go home at anytime. Lucky to have a bathroom exclusively for my use. See, times I have transmitted on long flights eg Lagos - doha- UK. Had transit of 7 hrs in doha, omo, I de hold belle till I reach destination, why? Because if I use the loo, I no go fit shower. Lol
Anyway my own is like an obsession.
As per boxers, you go laf me if you see my wardrobe. Not exaggerating, I get over 40 pairs, that is excluding those I have not even opened the packs. I buy from primark or pepco, cheap, and in bulk. Packs of 3. cool
ok keep keeping neat bro.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Sterope(f): 10:47am On Mar 15
Cotton wool pulls apart too grin

Seriously, I see them speaking against it on Instagram.

pocohantas:

The plumbers are lie lie people. There are some that if you pull, they will tear. 🙈
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Chasito(m): 3:09pm On Mar 17
That's why I avoid chubby ladies. 🤧
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by tammie24: 11:44pm On Mar 28
Makunahatata:
carry ur smelly ass comot here...goan use water and detol wash the 10years rotten shit comot
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💯🤣🤣💯
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Dlemy: 9:23am On Apr 14
Happy Sunday
Doctors, Pharmacist, Hospital and Admin Store Personnel in the house.
Kindly assist connect me with medical equipment or medicine delivery job (Medical Courier)
I have my own bus to do the delivery job but I need contacts within Lagos and it environment please.
Reach me on : 08148064886.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

13 Out Of 1,000 Nigerians Are HIV Positive - NACA / Easy Homemade Mosquito Trap / Senator Ibrahim Oloriegbe Slams Brain Drain Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.