Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . (24656 Views)

Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? / Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns / How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by airsaylongcome: 1:36pm On Mar 12
atiku4President:

And after using only water you go and using the same hand to mould amala?

Yes na. Primarily because I use a high pressure handheld bidet.

But even for those that use hands, a proper wash with an antiseptic soap and top off with santiser should get the hands in good sanitary condition for eating.

Note: I did not say they should wash the canal opening with antiseptic soap as that is highly discouraged because it kills of the fauna there. Plain water to wash the bum, then ANTISEPTIC soap and water to wash the hands.

Or plain water if using a bidet
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:39pm On Mar 12
Mehn,

The fear of a woman washing off shit from her behind then dicing vegetables to cook for me always gives me the creeps.

On one hand I want my woman spick and span, on the other hand I fear contamination and food poisoning.

Someone should head into the lab and invent something else abeq.

This water own dey do me one kain one kain.

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by joseph1832(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12
EreluRoz:
How are you even comfortable with using just tissue paper 🗞️. Even when I urinate I use water, I can't stay in a place where there's no constant water supply. Cleaniness is my addiction, it's the reason I get irritated easily.
OH really, tell me more... grin
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by cicero(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12
I find it difficult shaking or sharing edibles with water users. Using water is better if you're having your bath.

Gently and thoroughly wipe with tissue and wash during bathing.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by EreluRoz: 1:46pm On Mar 12
joseph1832:
OH really, tell me more... grin
😆 . Honestly tissue papers does nothing if you are truly a clean person. Water and plenty of it does the magic. A healthy woman who uses water constantly can never smell, never.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by pocohantas(f): 1:51pm On Mar 12
Sterope:
According to plumbers they is is that the flushable wipes should not be flushable. We are still stuck on water.

The plumbers are lie lie people. There are some that if you pull, they will tear. 🙈
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by joseph1832(m): 1:53pm On Mar 12
EreluRoz:
😆 . Honestly tissue papers does nothing if you are truly a clean person. Water and plenty of it dies the magic. A healthy woman who uses water constantly can never smell, never.
I feel you.

Though I'm really baffled how some people still feel comfortable using tissue to wipe themselves. Even when they're bathing, they don't even bother to use water to wipe their ass when they're bathing, it really is a wonder.

The very reason why I'm never taken by a girl's beauty, never. They same reason I don't take any girl who have hair under her armpit serious. For me, that's the first red flag and the surest sign to body odour, hairy armpits.

One have to be clean both inside, and outside. Personal hygiene matters.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by jeslom: 1:57pm On Mar 12
What of you go to a place without water and just tissues?
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Mrtaye: 1:58pm On Mar 12
DissTroy:
For people like us who are hirsute - very hairy, tissue paper never really does the job. We have to wash everything off with water because, for us, hair grows everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

Even face wipes don't do the job of cleaning our faces and sweat since we have a lot of facial hair so water to the rescue, again.

Maybe it might work for people with no body hair.
Are you a woman or a man
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by EreluRoz: 2:00pm On Mar 12
joseph1832:
I feel you.

Though I'm really baffled how some people still feel comfortable using tissue to wipe themselves. Even when they're bathing, they don't even bother to use water to wipe their ass when they're bathing, it really is a wonder.

The very reason why I'm never taken by a girl's beauty, never. They same reason I don't take any girl who have hair under her armpit serious. For me, that's the first red flag and the surest sign to body odour, hairy armpits.

One have to be clean both inside, and outside. Personal hygiene matters.
Never a fan of keeping hairs in private areas, I love whole cleaniness. Feeling smooth and smelling nice is bae, nothing beats that.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by DissTroy(m): 2:00pm On Mar 12
Mrtaye:

Are you a woman or a man

I'm a man. The 'M' male designation by my moniker is obvious.

What sort of woman has facial hair? That's a freak.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by joseph1832(m): 2:03pm On Mar 12
EreluRoz:
Never a fan of keeping hairs in private areas, I love whole cleaniness. Feeling smooth and smelling nice is bae, nothing beats that.
You can say that again. 👌

Sounds like you're really a nice person to get to know, both in and out grin
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by EreluRoz: 2:05pm On Mar 12
joseph1832:
You can say that again. 👌

Sounds like you're really a nice person to get to know, both in and out grin
I get craze too. grin
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by joseph1832(m): 2:06pm On Mar 12
EreluRoz:
I get craze too. grin
We all do. Lol.

Though I'm curious to know how crazy you are. Hope you ain't the type who grabs a weapon whenever there's a misunderstanding? 🤔
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Mrtaye: 2:07pm On Mar 12
DissTroy:

I'm a man. The 'M' male designation by my moniker is obvious.

What sort of woman has facial hair? That's a freak.
I was confused when you said you have a nature of hirsutism
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by aljharem(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12
1Sharon:
I remember when ppl used to mock yorubas for using water, now everybody is preaching water, okay I see you.

Infact until 4 years ago. A friend still did this. grin

It is ok

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by DissTroy(m): 2:25pm On Mar 12
Mrtaye:

I was confused when you said you have a nature of hirsutism

Hirsutism is the state of being hairy. It applies to all humans, irrespective of gender; and all animals too.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by BigYash: 2:26pm On Mar 12
I
LordIsaac:
When you fix nails like Jeszebel, how can you even maintain basic hygiene? See your life now on public forum…(I’m referring to the girl OP fornicated with)!
I always avoid girls with long nails on both hands. Their hygiene will be zero down there,except the nails are removable..

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Ubdavis(m): 2:29pm On Mar 12
If u want to do screening and painting, pls use tissue
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by ThierryJay: 2:32pm On Mar 12
pocohantas:

I think most people are more likely to wipe with the left though. Given that they need the right to hold and balance the water. But this is good info for a handshaker. What of a cook? grin

Nigerians use the toilet and come out in a second. You don't hear water running from the wash-hand basin. Meaning they didn't wash those hands WITH SOAP. It makes me cringe. The butt area and hole should be washed while bathing. It is one of the most neglected parts of the body while bathing. The back of the ear is another.

100%. I discovered most people don't wash hands with soap after doing the do and this is even common with educated adults in offices, eateries etc.

I think the inside of the navel (for those with hollow navels) is the most neglected part of the body while bathing. The others you mentioned come close.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Egoveen: 2:43pm On Mar 12
Viper000:
Abeg make una dey wash una nyash well wit water after using the toilet especially ladies.

Tissue paper is not enough to clean ur nyash properly. I no talk say tissue paper no good but always use water along side with tissue paper and wash ur hands wit soap.

There’s this girl I’ve been crushing on, she came over to my place, she av a nice big curvy ass, i like chubby girls. I entertained her well and we started to do-the-do…. We started with missionary style as I switched to doggy position and abt to do the thing, the next thing I saw was dried particles of poo in her asshole, I jst hated myself for having sex with her.. my dick flat sharp sharp. I stop sex.

The girl was like babe I’m feeling u so what happen, why did u stop.. I didn’t even tell her becus she might get angry.. they hate to take corrections.

I think she poo in her house before coming over to my place and I guess she used jst tissue paper to wipe her ass.

If u enter my toilet u go see hand sanitizer and dettol soap, if I use toilet I dey wash my nyash thoroughly wit water, then I wash and sanitize my hands. If I wan bath sef, I scrub my nyash and preeq well, I dey wear my boxers once a day. I no like dirtiness.
Songs of Solomongringrin

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by DNAconverter: 2:51pm On Mar 12
This is one of the banes of using public washrooms here in North America as all restrooms are mainly setup with tissues papers for clean up while water is only available to wash up your hand after the ass wiping.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12
Solofresh2:
It's quite irritating to use tissue without water
I wonder how some people feel comfortable doing that

Oyinbo ways na... nonsense

Some rest room will have just tissue without water or even bucket.

It's like eating swallow and using only tissue to clean the hand.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12
4KNGOATS:

That's why most of these girls today are battling with fibroid

This is not a cause of fibroid...
Not being married or no more to say sexual contact is risk factor...
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by triplechoice(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12
Beverlyjean:
Only local people or people that were born in local poor environments use water

You have generalised. Both the poor and the very rich use water. It depends on what they feel is the best for them .

And besides most modern toilets found in the homes of the very rich in high brow neighborhoods are attached with water bidets for cleaning the butt hole after pooing .

I don't think you have seen one or used it before hence your generalisation.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Mummyimbecile(m): 3:06pm On Mar 12
While growing up, we were used to Tissue, but over here, I use gad damn baby wipes to clean my ass after I use the restroom.

I had this sort of argument with my Oyibo friend about which is better, water or tissue paper, he told me that it's water. I just shake my head. Maybe he knew what he was talking about.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Mrtaye: 3:07pm On Mar 12
DissTroy:

Hirsutism is the state of being hairy. It applies to all humans, irrespective of gender; and all animals too.
I was confused when I checked from the dictionary as a medical issue of a woman having too much hair around the body
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by yomi531(m): 3:07pm On Mar 12
MrBrownJay1:

baby wipe has absolutely nothing to do with infection and all to do with cleaning/sanitize the area... if its great to clean babies nyansh, it should also be great for adult nyansh too.
Baba, using water remains the best option. Leave English abeg

3 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Beverlyjean(f): 3:11pm On Mar 12
triplechoice:

You have generalised. Both the poor and the very rich use water. It depends on what they feel is the best for them .

And besides most modern toilets found in the homes of the very rich in high brow neighborhoods are attached with water bidets for cleaning the butt hole after pooing .

I don't think you have seen one or used it before hence your generalisation.

Muslims believe in watching their private after doing their business, so some toilets are created with water bidets ...
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by jelel6: 3:11pm On Mar 12
Reading the comments, it's clear to see that most people who use wipes are less likely to wash their hands with soap afterwards. Because they really think the main benefits over those who uses water is that there's no direct contact between their hands and poo. So off they go! angry

People who use water are more likely to wash their hands with soap and disinfectant because they know the smell may persists.

I don't really care what any particular person uses to wipe their ass (after all, if no be doggystyle, OP for no discover the dog),

Just make sure you wash your fucking hands. I was foolish to believe every adult would wash their hands after toileting. Sote washing hands after shitting come they linked to tribes and traditions again!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by maureensylvia(f): 3:12pm On Mar 12
Wrakeim:

Dont worry
how have you been

Very well
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by EreluRoz: 3:15pm On Mar 12
joseph1832:
We all do. Lol.

Though I'm curious to know how crazy you are. Hope you ain't the type who grabs a weapon whenever there's a misunderstanding? 🤔
I don't know what you are talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Infected With Eczema: Help / 15 Spectacular Tricks For Your Body ! / Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.