Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . (24682 Views)

Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? / Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns / How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by NNTR: 6:58pm On Mar 12
MrBrownJay1:
in some countries like Brasil, yes i had to put it in a bin next to the loo, as it is very normal to do there, but elsewhere i always flush it down and never had any issue whatsoever. been using wipes for more than 10yrs now, there are wipes in each and every toilets in my house.
Flushing it isnt an issue, thats easily done. Its the havoc thy cause inside the pipeworks and sewers, thats the problem (i.e. if not end up with a toilet clog to say the least, then become fatbergs in the sewers

JustforMen:
there are flushable wipes that decompose but normal wipes will surely block the drain as they do not decompose for years!!!
Voice of reason

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by yesloaded: 7:06pm On Mar 12
1Sharon:

Wait. So you say soap is injurious to the anus, but turn around to say you use dettol?

Dettol?!

Dettol is better

Soap will irritate your bum bum
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Daniel7543: 7:12pm On Mar 12
chiboycue:

Suppose you go to a place were there is no water to wash your bum bum and the only material available to clean your bum bum is toilet roll what do you do ?

You should have sex with a lady that you have paid her dowry and have married legally in order to avoid fornication and adultery. Have sex with your spouse alone.

I feel you can use toilet roll instead of tissue paper to clean your bum bum and then bath thoroughly at the end of the day before going to bed.

You could also bath and wash your body parts with soap and water thoroughly after using the toilet and before having sex with your spouse
una go just dey use English dey confuse una self
Abeg what is the difference between toilet roll and tissue paper?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by 1Sharon(f): 7:13pm On Mar 12
yesloaded:

Dettol is better

How is it better when dettol is a strong disinfectant? It's overkill. It's not needed.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Dinieoj(f): 7:18pm On Mar 12
Use tissue paper first before using water,i can't imagine myself dipping my hands straight to my nyash after pooing without first cleaning with tissue paper.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by airsaylongcome: 7:21pm On Mar 12
Excel70:

Was it painfull?
What about the prostate exam?

Painful? No. Uncomfortable /funny? Yes

Prostate was good too. Thanks
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by airsaylongcome: 7:22pm On Mar 12
1Sharon:

How is it better when dettol is a strong disinfectant? It's overkill. It's not needed.

I'm speechless. They are happy to use dettol that is a high grade disinfectant over soap!

4 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by patomberekpe(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12
GreatVocalist:
Don't use just water, use soap for effective washing.

You don't need soap, that is chemical and it's dangerous.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by triplechoice(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12
MrBrownJay1:

hairy nyansh comparable to hairy beard?! BWAAAAH is that man a gorilla or what? the assshole is NOT that hairy, i am sorry, and the little hair you have down there can easily be cleaned with wipes.

I have not compared "hairy beard to "hairy nyash" . You're the one who just did that comparison, and I struggle to see how it makes sense since the area around the butt hole covered with hair is closed tight space unlike the face that's open and wide.

I have also not said I have an hairy down below. You're imagining things
aboutt me which you're not sure of.

BTW how were you able to come to the conclusion that the amount of hair there is not enough to make it difficult for such persons to have it very well cleaned?

I quoted you because I only wanted to draw your attention to the fact that baby wipes won't work for everyone because we are all not "made" the same way. Some people have certain features in their bodies which are not common. Trying to force such persons to do what you prefer and not what's good for them is very wrong

Modern toilets systems now have bidets attached to it to serve the needs of those who want to do it differently because that's how they can get it well cleaned, but you and your likes are already resisting this new innovation for only what works for you.

Baby wipes will work for an hairless down below of an adult because it's smooth skin but for the one that's hairy ,no matter the amount of wipes used some residual of excreta will still get stuck in the strands of hair surrounding that area.. In a situation like that ,running water is the only thing that can completely remove it. You don't need to use your hands. Install a modern toilets facility in your home or if can't afford it , use your left hands and then wash it immediately with soap and water.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by nedekid: 7:30pm On Mar 12
lendahand:
washing your body frequently in a day offsets the good bacteria flora, ask a doctor. Not good for your skin. You get plenty boxers Shaa. Just poo, wipe mildly with tissue paper and then rinse with water.
Actually I bath 2ce daily, morning and before bedtime at night. When I do more than that is if I got out and sweat, dusty or dirty environment eg mechanics. But if I have the "shits", ie purging, then my bathing will be as many times as I go. Furtunatly for me, I am self employed, can go home at anytime. Lucky to have a bathroom exclusively for my use. See, times I have transmitted on long flights eg Lagos - doha- UK. Had transit of 7 hrs in doha, omo, I de hold belle till I reach destination, why? Because if I use the loo, I no go fit shower. Lol
Anyway my own is like an obsession.
As per boxers, you go laf me if you see my wardrobe. Not exaggerating, I get over 40 pairs, that is excluding those I have not even opened the packs. I buy from primark or pepco, cheap, and in bulk. Packs of 3. cool
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by chiboycue: 7:35pm On Mar 12
Daniel7543:
una go just dey use English dey confuse una self
Abeg what is the difference between toilet roll and tissue paper?

Tissue paper and toilet paper look alike but there is a difference in the usage and the material from which they are made. Tissue papers are mainly used to wipe nose and hands while toilet papers are used in the restroom after urination and defecation. Toilet papers are also known as restroom tissue paper and they are usually packed in rolls whereas tissue papers are packed infoldings and bundles. Tissue papers are soft and do not have much strength on the other hand toilet papers have more strength compared to tissue papers.
Culled from https://www.exceltissue.com/difference-between-tissue-paper-and-toilet-paper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:36pm On Mar 12
MrBrownJay1:

i fully disagree, water is not needed if you use baby wipes and it actually does the business quite nice.

BTW if you didnt tell this girl about shiit in her nyansh then you are part of the problem here.
baby wipes cannot be flushed
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Daniel7543: 7:42pm On Mar 12
chiboycue:

Tissue paper and toilet paper look alike but there is a difference in the usage and the material from which they are made. Tissue papers are mainly used to wipe nose and hands while toilet papers are used in the restroom after urination and defecation. Toilet papers are also known as restroom tissue paper and they are usually packed in rolls whereas tissue papers are packed infoldings and bundles. Tissue papers are soft and do not have much strength on the other hand toilet papers have more strength compared to tissue papers.
Culled from https://www.exceltissue.com/difference-between-tissue-paper-and-toilet-paper
oga they are the same thing, make we no argue abeg
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by geezville86: 8:03pm On Mar 12
Each of the popular options by themselves are somewhat disgusting. Wiping with tissue only would not completely do the job, and using water with your bare hands is actually irritating, no matter what anyone wants to say. If you like scrub those hands with a metal sponge, there will still be some residue which you will now use to shake someone else or use to eat amala and then blame witches from the village after an infection occurs.

Bidets are the way to go, and then wiping with tissue thereafter. The next efficient option would be to sprinkle water on toilet paper and wipe off until you have done justice to the place. Baby wipes could clog the toilet and cause a sewer back up.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by noblechoco(f): 8:17pm On Mar 12
Viper000:
, the next thing I saw was dried particles of poo in her asshole, I jst hated myself for having sex with her.. my dick flat sharp sharp. I stop sex.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by triplechoice(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12
geezville86:
Each of the popular options by themselves are somewhat disgusting. Wiping with tissue only would not completely do the job, and using water with your bare hands is actually irritating, no matter what anyone wants to say. If you like scrub those hands with a metal sponge, there will still be some residue which you will now use to shake someone else or use to eat amala and then blame witches from the village after an infection occurs.

Bidets are the way to go, and then wiping with tissue thereafter. The next efficient option would be to sprinkle water on toilet paper and wipe off until you have done justice to the place. Baby wipes could clog the toilet and cause a sewer back up.
Shaking with your left hands and also eating with it? Who does that? Left hand is what's used, not the right one
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by geezville86: 8:45pm On Mar 12
triplechoice:
Shaking with your left hands and also eating with it? Who does that? Left hand is what's used, not the right one

Hmm…you are missing the point here, and quite obviously. I only provided examples, with the point being the unhygienic hand with residue will be used to do one thing or the other
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by shantti(m): 9:18pm On Mar 12
LordIsaac:
When you fix nails like Jeszebel, how can you even maintain basic hygiene? See your life now on public forum…(I’m referring to the girl OP fornicated with)!

grin grin
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by triplechoice(m): 9:25pm On Mar 12
geezville86:

Hmm…you are missing the point here, and quite obviously. I only provided examples, with the point being the unhygienic hand with residue will be used to do one thing or the other
Why you trying to deny your own words?
Your examples were very clear. You talked of using it to eat and shake hands. What's there to miss in that?
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by YoshihideSuga: 9:25pm On Mar 12
joseph1832:
I feel you.

Though I'm really baffled how some people still feel comfortable using tissue to wipe themselves. Even when they're bathing, they don't even bother to use water to wipe their ass when they're bathing, it really is a wonder.

The very reason why I'm never taken by a girl's beauty, never. They same reason I don't take any girl who have hair under her armpit serious. For me, that's the first red flag and the surest sign to body odour, hairy armpits.

One have to be clean both inside, and outside. Personal hygiene matters.

With the rate at which men complain of vaginismus in women and now, this sheet episode, I'm increasingly wary of sex, especially casual types. Na this kind thing dey make person dey faithful even when man doesn't plan to.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by yesloaded: 9:34pm On Mar 12
1Sharon:

Use in moderation

I have used it for many years grin
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by 1Sharon(f): 9:46pm On Mar 12
yesloaded:

Use in moderation

I have used it for many years grin

It's not needed. People abuse dettol. How will you avoid soap but use dettol? Where is the logic? So when you're showering you don't wash back there w soap? undecided
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by gassbee: 9:48pm On Mar 12
Daniel7543:
U give her head? No lie
i dey suspect say him nack dat babe for anus
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by lendahand(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12
ScarletBrace:

Guy, you picked a dirty woman home, period. I’ve met ladies who use tissue paper yet they’re very neat.
In fact a lady who washes with water, with about the same carelessness with the one who uses tissue paper, stands a greater chance of spreading bacteria via cooking due to poo particles that their finger nails pick up during wash.
If I find out say you dey wash yansh as a woman, you and long nails, wether artificial or natural, I go separate una.
There is a way a woman should wipe. This is what awesome mothers teach their daughters from tender ages.
Tissue over water, anytime of the day.
The thicker a woman, the more efforts she needs to maintain personal hygiene.
It’s not about tissue paper. It’s about the pig you picked home for consumption.
tissue paper can never be enough
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by PEACE2023: 10:03pm On Mar 12
Why was it called toilet paper?
You can simply add, if you're bathing empty your bowels, clean with tissues and wash Why you are taking your bath.
Don't be spreading disease in the name of using water with long fingernails.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by yesloaded: 10:10pm On Mar 12
1Sharon:

It's not needed. People abuse dettol. How will you avoid soap but use dettol? Where is the logic? So when you're showering you don't wash back there w soap? undecided

grin

I've been using Dettol for many years

Truly, some might abuse it
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by 1Sharon(f): 10:23pm On Mar 12
yesloaded:

grin

I've been using Dettol for many years

Truly, some might abuse it

Pls show me the logic
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by yesloaded: 10:26pm On Mar 12
1Sharon:

Pls show me the logic

Come to Ibadan cheesy
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:44pm On Mar 12
DrFunmisticGlow:
baby wipes cannot be flushed

in the world where i live, YES THEY CAN!
in a house with proper canalization, YES THEY CAN!

yesloaded:
Dettol is better

Kai!!!! why not bleach while you are at it?

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by yesloaded: 11:23pm On Mar 12
MrBrownJay1:

in the world where i live, YES THEY CAN!
in a house with proper canalization, YES THEY CAN!

Kai!!!! why not bleach while you are at it?

U wan bleach Ur bum bum?

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Password007: 11:33pm On Mar 12
Viper000:
Abeg make una dey wash una nyash well wit water after using the toilet especially ladies.

Tissue paper is not enough to clean ur nyash properly. I no talk say tissue paper no good but always use water along side with tissue paper and wash ur hands wit soap.

There’s this girl I’ve been crushing on, she came over to my place, she av a nice big curvy ass, i like chubby girls. I entertained her well and we started to do-the-do…. We started with missionary style as I switched to doggy position and abt to do the thing, the next thing I saw was dried particles of poo in her asshole, I jst hated myself for having sex with her.. my dick flat sharp sharp. I stop sex.

The girl was like babe I’m feeling u so what happen, why did u stop.. I didn’t even tell her becus she might get angry.. they hate to take corrections.

I think she poo in her house before coming over to my place and I guess she used jst tissue paper to wipe her ass.

If u enter my toilet u go see hand sanitizer and dettol soap, if I use toilet I dey wash my nyash thoroughly wit water, then I wash and sanitize my hands. If I wan bath sef, I scrub my nyash and preeq well, I dey wear my boxers once a day. I no like dirtiness.

Why are we only talking about the ladies, Men no dey shit I don't get
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Hmsniki(m): 11:35pm On Mar 12
This is the real reason Islam maintain the first class hyginic system in these world today, a muslim is always mandated to us water after urinating

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) / Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT / Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.