Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . (24644 Views)

Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? / Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns / How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Djele: 11:33am On Mar 12
Water is the best

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Badamercy(f): 11:33am On Mar 12
Damn am eating

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Irupetepete: 11:34am On Mar 12
Use tissue paper first then use water

9 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Kukutenla: 11:34am On Mar 12
It's just an opinion
It's not worth wiping ones ass with
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by YoungLionken(m): 11:34am On Mar 12
I can't even wipe my ass after poo, with water.
Y'all doing it are trying, you deserve a medal...

3 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by iamtardey: 11:35am On Mar 12
Fxck fxck fxck fxck fxck fxck
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by noskcid(m): 11:35am On Mar 12
šŸ˜‚
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by AngelicBeing: 11:35am On Mar 12
smiley
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Oshokhai69: 11:35am On Mar 12
So make we all start to dey tamba?

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by VaginaAcademic: 11:35am On Mar 12
Its like waking up in the morning and using tissue to clean your mouth its so gross. I tamba with water and mild soap after pooing I only use tissue when I poo away from home. Water gang all the way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by airsaylongcome: 11:35am On Mar 12
Lol! People still wash their nyash with their hand, tamba style? Whatever happened to installing a hand held bidet spray?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by lagdmark(m): 11:36am On Mar 12
1Sharon:
I remember when ppl used to mock yorubas for using water, now everybody is preaching water, okay I see you.
Who is preaching water?, the same Yoruba Muslims ba
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Blitzking: 11:36am On Mar 12
I use soap and water and finish with toilet roll

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by EreluRoz: 11:37am On Mar 12
How are you even comfortable with using just tissue paper šŸ—žļø. Even when I urinate I use water, I can't stay in a place where there's no constant water supply. Cleaniness is my addiction, it's the reason I get irritated easily.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by silibaba: 11:38am On Mar 12
MrBrownJay1:

i fully disagree, water is not needed if you use baby wipes and it actually does the business quite nice.

BTW if you didnt tell this girl about shiit in her nyansh then you are part of the problem here
No be everything eyes see mouth dey talk. BTW, na everything dem dey teach person?.

Thank God for light. If not, e sure me die say OP for don use mouth action lick that shit for the chuby baby yansh like a lollipop grin grin angry

7 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by VaginaAcademic: 11:39am On Mar 12
MrBrownJay1:

i fully disagree, water is not needed if you use baby wipes and it actually does the business quite nice.

BTW if you didnt tell this girl about shiit in her nyansh then you are part of the problem here.
you should have told her politely I remember one babe a long time ago she had dried whitish stuff on her P I just told her straight away to go and wash it.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by wolebest: 11:39am On Mar 12
Viper000:
Abeg make una dey wash una nyash well wit water after using the toilet especially ladies.

Tissue paper is not enough to clean ur nyash properly. I no talk say tissue paper no good but always use water along side with tissue paper and wash ur hands wit soap.

Thereā€™s this girl Iā€™ve been crushing on, she came over to my place, she av a nice big curvy ass, i like chubby girls. I entertained her well and we started to do-the-doā€¦. We started with missionary style as I switched to doggy position and abt to do the thing, the next thing I saw was dried particles of poo in her asshole, I jst hated myself for having sex with her.. my dick flat sharp sharp. I stop sex.

The girl was like babe Iā€™m feeling u so what happen, why did u stop.. I didnā€™t even tell her becus she might get angry.. they hate to take corrections.

I think she poo in her house before coming over to my place and I guess she used jst tissue paper to wipe her ass.

If u enter my toilet u go see hand sanitizer and dettol soap, if I use toilet I dey wash my nyash thoroughly wit water, then I wash and sanitize my hands. If I wan bath sef, I scrub my nyash and preeq well, I dey wear my boxers once a day. I no like dirtiness.

Male and Females, please use water and toilet soap to wash and use tissue paper to wipe the water risidue after using the toilet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Makunahatata: 11:40am On Mar 12
MrBrownJay1:

in some countries like Brasil, yes i had to put it in a bin next to the loo, as it is very normal to do there, but elsewhere i always flush it down and never had any issue whatsoever. been using wipes for more than 10yrs now, there are wipes in each and every toilets in my house.
carry ur smelly ass comot here...goan use water and detol wash the 10years rotten shit comot

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by enemyofprogress: 11:40am On Mar 12
airsaylongcome:
Lol! People still wash their nyash with their hand, tamba style? Whatever happened to installing a hand held bidet spray?
you still need to use your hand to wash it properly. Stop forming what is not formingable

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Oshokhai69: 11:41am On Mar 12
VaginaAcademic:
Its like waking up in the morning and using tissue to clean your mouth its so gross. I tamba with water and mild soap after pooing I only use tissue when I poo away from home. Water gang all the way.

Then after you go come use that tamba infested hand to shake one innocent person abi? šŸ¤¢ šŸ¤®

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Makunahatata: 11:41am On Mar 12
airsaylongcome:
that nonsense can't be as effective as hand, Mr hand held bidet..plenty dirty ppl full here ošŸ˜‚ yuck

14 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by StrafordSTONES(m): 11:43am On Mar 12
I think traveling really teaches people new thingsā€¦ I use to use only tissue paper until I went to Bayelsa in 2015. I learnt the water technique and since then, I havenā€™t gone back.

7 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by IamAtAnger: 11:43am On Mar 12
Dirty thing like u
YoungLionken:
I can't even wipe my ass after poo, with water.
Y'all doing it are trying, you deserve a medal...
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by airsaylongcome: 11:43am On Mar 12
enemyofprogress:
you still need to use your hand to wash it properly. Stop forming what is not formingable
Makunahatata:
that nonsense can't be as effective as hand, Mr hand held bidet

Lol! Are you guys kidding me? The jet pressure from those things will wash any nyash clean.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Pythagoras001: 11:44am On Mar 12
Use both.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by PepeXKermit: 11:44am On Mar 12
bush people, una no know wetin wet wipes be?

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by nedekid: 11:44am On Mar 12
Omo, if I use the loo, I use tissue and then I bath from head to toe. If I have running stomach and go 10 times I must bath 10 times and change my boxers each time.
How folks poo without proper cleaning up amazes me. You give someone a ride and next thing is the horrible smell that hits you inside ac.
I once went out with a paddy many years ago for a party. After we got high and walking towards the car, my guy say him wan poo. How? No toilet around and late at night. He just walked away, cut some leaves, when to the nearest gutter, put one leg on each side and pulled down his pants and offloaded those demons. I was in shock! He then used the leaves to wipe his arse, wore his trousers and walked back as if nothing just happened! Niggar still entered party and carried a lady. How??! Kai, some people dirty shaaa!!

14 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by BuyMeBanger: 11:45am On Mar 12
Pythagoras001:
Use both.
Thank you.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Makunahatata: 11:47am On Mar 12
airsaylongcome:

Lol! Are you guys kidding me? The jet pressure from those things will wash any nyash clean.
if na wetin u dey use ,quit it...ur yansh hole go don rust

9 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by enemyofprogress: 11:48am On Mar 12
airsaylongcome:

na lie

3 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by onuman: 11:48am On Mar 12
"I no talk say tissue paper no good but always use water along side with tissue paper and wash hands with soap."
Correct.

But the title of the post was misleading. The title would suggest one Mullah teaching people to wash nyash with water after pooing or weeing but without washing hands with soap - the usual practice by Mislims of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Infected With Eczema: Help / 15 Spectacular Tricks For Your Body ! / Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.