Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu (63346 Views)

Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu / Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home / Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 10:55am On Mar 10
lexy2014:

how did he abuse him?

can you tell us the abuse?

the Tinubu that you say was abused, what was his reaction?

from the picture, they are in a mosque and Tinubu usually sits on a chair to pray because he has a bad knee.

in that sitting position, how else should Datti-Ahmed have greeted him?
If u don't watch ur favorite station then I cañ't rewind events for u.
Datti called BAT a certificate forger and a drûg Iord on Arise TV few months ago, do u greet someone like that while kneeling?
To back his cIaims, he should have igñóred BAT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 10:55am On Mar 10
YouAreNobody:

He's not kowtowing. Look at that image, they're in a mosque and everyone is kneeling
Everyone is not greeting BAT, he should have behaved like everyone.

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 10:56am On Mar 10
Lovenorth:

He respects him more than you, relax grin
So he has been decèivîng his guIIibIe foIIowers?
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 10:56am On Mar 10
Originality007:

Ur FFK and Reno call Tinubu more than that.

still leaking his ass up and down
So it's u agreeing that ur Dafti is just Iike every politician now?
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by lexy2014: 11:01am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

Datti called BAT a certificate forger and a drûg Iord on Arise TV few months ago, do u greet someone like that while kneeling?

if you say you "cant rewind events for" me, then what did you just do with the following?
JagabanB:

Datti called BAT a certificate forger and a drûg Iord on Arise TV few months ago,

from the picture, they are in a mosque and Tinubu usually sits on a chair to pray because he has a bad knee.

what do you mean by "do u greet someone like that while kneeling?"
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by YouAreNobody: 11:01am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

Everyone is not greeting BAT, he should have behaved like everyone.

If he greets, wahala. If he doesn't greet, wahala.

Una get problem
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by soccerlite: 11:02am On Mar 10
Chikel20000:
So if Datti had snubbed d president ...won't Nigerians say he has no manners?

It would have been better he snubbed him or dodge

After calling tinubu all those insult on channels

He still go kneel fa

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by soccerlite: 11:03am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

Thank you joor
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Lovenorth: 11:04am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

So he has been decèivîng his guIIibIe foIIowers?
Say they have been deceiving their gullible followers. They love their political opponents more than their poor supporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Blaze14k: 11:07am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

Direct this question to his Twitter page.

Direct yours to datti
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Tlyon1: 11:07am On Mar 10
Nah we dey kill ourselves for nothing those persons in there meet them self and don't fight.

I know Muslims to going close down on greeting, the reason I ain't surprised.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:09am On Mar 10
JagabanB:
he should have just igñóred his president to back his claim that BAT is a drûg Iord and certificate forger, do u kneel to greet such people?

It is the responsibility of you the Masses or citizens to elect SANE leaders and transparent ones , because even if you elect a Mad man, Nigerians must bow and kneel for him...
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 11:09am On Mar 10
ArcSEMPECJ:

He is kneeling for the office of the Presidency and not for Tinubu the drug lord and certificate forget as you said he is ....

Is just like going to the court and you bow to the Judge or Magistrate, it is not the Magistrate or the Judge you are bowing to , but the Federal Republic of Nigeria Court of Justice.....

Even if You appoint a slowpoke as a President of Nigeria, DATTI will bow to the slowpoke...

But right Now, he is bowing and kneeling to the Second Disaster after Buhari as President.....

Whoever you put as President, will be bowed and even crawled for .....lols

So is better you elect a good leader worthy of the kneeling.....

Stop thinking like a Child. Grow up
It's a good thing u made reference to when u are in a court, it's a good thing they are not in any office or any official program, they were in a mosque, so Dafti could have just waIked away.

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 11:10am On Mar 10
lexy2014:

if you say you "cant rewind events for" me, then what did you just do with the following?

Dafti is kissing up to BAT while u his minions are groàning.

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 11:11am On Mar 10
YouAreNobody:

If he greets, wahala. If he doesn't greet, wahala.

Una get problem
If he didn't greet, we know he stands by his words, he greets, kneeling and smiling, we know he's a hypócrîte.

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 11:12am On Mar 10
Blaze14k:

Direct yours to datti
I made a comment not a question, no allow paîñs bIind u.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 11:13am On Mar 10
ArcSEMPECJ:

It is the responsibility of you the Masses or citizens to elect SANE leaders and transparent ones , because even if you elect a Mad man, Nigerians must bow and kneel for him...
But u all haiIed people who didn't greet Buhari when he was giving out awards last time out?
Always looking for straws to cIutch at.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by lexy2014: 11:14am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

Dafti is kissing up to BAT while u his minions are groàning.

thats not what I asked you.

JagabanB:

Datti called BAT a certificate forger and a drûg Iord on Arise TV few months ago,

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 11:15am On Mar 10
lexy2014:

thats not what I asked you.

U are really Ióst as to what the events are.
I understand u
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Quebec91(m): 11:17am On Mar 10
cheesy i tell you man. Thats human for you

Always have something to say about the other person
immortalcrown:
Like say FFK has reputation.

The same set of people complaining that the daughter of Wigwe didn't stand up for Shettima are mocking someone for kneeling for Tinubu.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Blaze14k: 11:18am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

I made a comment not a question, no allow paîñs bIind u.

Same here I made a comment what is the pain all about
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by hopexter(m): 11:23am On Mar 10
Sirianese:

How else was he supposed to greet a toad squatted down in the midst of other dumb toads? This Fani no just get brain 🧠 everyday drug done scatter his medulla shocked

Na you no get sense and eyes to see that Tinubu wasn’t squatting. He was seated while Datti was kneeling with both legs and greeting the president with both hands.

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 11:27am On Mar 10
Blaze14k:

Same here I made a comment what is the pain all about
You don't know the difference between a comment and a question?
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Blaze14k: 11:37am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

You don't know the difference between a comment and a question?

You are confused between both
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by lexy2014: 11:39am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

U are really Ióst as to what the events are.
I understand u

that still leaves these questions unaswered.

JagabanB:

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Mvnster: 11:45am On Mar 10
NwaNimo1:
FFK.....has just been fed.

Fed on expired burukutu mixed with cow dung. His father would be ashamed to behold the nuisance he has become at such old age.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:47am On Mar 10
meum:
E be like say dem don promise am appointment. If E no come I trust am E go abuse dem😁
and nah you people Dey cry up and down say wigwe first daughter no stand up to greet vice president yesterday what a useless set of people in dis con3
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 11:47am On Mar 10
lexy2014:

that still leaves these questions unaswered.

I don't know what u are writing and what u are not writing so specify.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 11:47am On Mar 10
Blaze14k:

You are confused between both
If that makes u comfortable, it's fine.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by lexy2014: 11:55am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

I don't know what u are writing and what u are not writing so specify.

read and answer the following questions.

JagabanB:

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Poleski: 11:55am On Mar 10
This was during the presidential campaign.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Blaze14k: 11:56am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

If that makes u comfortable, it's fine.

I'm not seeking ur validation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses / Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.