Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures (37494 Views)

Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? / I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. / What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by ChiefOkporghe: 3:57pm On Mar 10
hopefulLandlord:
You gave your life to a Jew who was killed using just three nails and some wood like they do common criminals at the time. A Jew that screamed and asked why his nonexistent dad forsook him lol. A Jew that only 2% of Israelis believe in and there are far more Jew Muslims than there are jew Christians. these are people whose ancestors lived during the time and saw this Jesus live and die but they don't believe he was dying for themthem
You, a Nigerian however, read from a book and concluded that 98% of the Jews are wrong because logic favours storytelling over experiencing something, Amirite? you must know Obasanjo more than the people living with and around him because you read Punch newspapers and check internet for news about him. Punch at least is a daily paper whereas bible was written centuries later

The worst part is the book you read and conclude on is a slavery endorsing book handed to your ancestors by their pink skinned slavemasters. a book that didnt even acknowledge your existence; or where in your Jewish mythology book called Bible is it written that Noah left israel, traveled down to the deep jungles of Africa to warn your forefathers of an impending "global" flood?

Wake up people
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by DevilsEqual(m): 11:14am On Mar 11
hopefulLandlord:
You gave your life to a Jew who was killed using just three nails and some wood like they do common criminals at the time. A Jew that screamed and asked why his nonexistent dad forsook him lol. A Jew that only 2% of Israelis believe in and there are far more Jew Muslims than there are jew Christians. these are people whose ancestors lived during the time and saw this Jesus live and die but they don't believe he was dying for themthem
You, a Nigerian however, read from a book and concluded that 98% of the Jews are wrong because logic favours storytelling over experiencing something, Amirite? you must know Obasanjo more than the people living with and around him because you read Punch newspapers and check internet for news about him. Punch at least is a daily paper whereas bible was written centuries later

The worst part is the book you read and conclude on is a slavery endorsing book handed to your ancestors by their pink skinned slavemasters. a book that didnt even acknowledge your existence; or where in your Jewish mythology book called Bible is it written that Noah left israel, traveled down to the deep jungles of Africa to warn your forefathers of an impending "global" flood?

Wake up people

But u believw the earth came into being by just a random explolsion(which has a probability of 1 in 10^1143 chance of ever occuring whereas in mathematics, anything with a chance of one in 10^50 is impossible) or u believe in Richard Dawkins "Selfish Gene" where he talked about the beginning of like from a simple protein(whereas the the laboratory preparation of the assembly of the most basic proteins is si volatile that it can even occur independently in whatever subjected condition)

That u even think the universe isnt an imagination of a grand designer makes me wonder if u know much about engineering

I read Stephen Hawkings "Brief Answers to tBig Questions", and also his most notable work on the Black hole and BIg bang theory called "A brief history of time"

I also read Richard Dawkins "Selfish Gene" and Darwin's "On the origin of species" and all whatn those guys propounded as the origin of life is so bullhsit that u even need a greater faith to believe this event that happened billions of years ago, yet wasnt documented until the 18th century by socalled scientist who arent even witness to this event cheesy cheesy cheesy"

U dey castigate Theist say dem dey believe wetin dem no see, Atheist nko?? grin

CC zebszebs
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by zebszebs: 12:22pm On Mar 11
DevilsEqual:

But u believw the earth came into being by just a random explolsion(which has a probability of 1 in 10^1143 chance of ever occuring whereas in mathematics, anything with a chance of one in 10^50 is impossible) or u believe in Richard Dawkins "Selfish Gene" where he talked about the beginning of like from a simple protein(whereas the the laboratory preparation of the assembly of the most basic proteins is si volatile that it can even occur independently in whatever subjected condition)

That u even think the universe isnt an imagination of a grand designer makes me wonder if u know much about engineering

I read Stephen Hawkings "Brief Answers to tBig Questions", and also his most notable work on the Black hole and BIg bang theory called "A brief history of time"

I also read Richard Dawkins "Selfish Gene" and Darwin's "On the origin of species" and all whatn those guys propounded as the origin of life is so bullhsit that u even need a greater faith to believe this event that happened billions of years ago, yet wasnt documented until the 18th century by socalled scientist who arent even witness to this event cheesy cheesy cheesy"

CC zebszebs

"U dey castigate Theist say dem dey believe wetin dem no see, Atheist nko??"

You believe what you don't see, I don't believe what I can't see.

Tell me whose lights are on and isn't home?

Please don't tag me anymore.
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by hopefulLandlord: 6:29pm On Mar 11
DevilsEqual:

CC zebszebs

Oh! You mean "big bang"? That's not an atheistic claim. You're very ignorant

big bang was first proposed by a theist, Georges LemaƮtre, who was a Belgian physicist and Roman Catholic priest; the Pope at the time, The Pius XII, even wanted to make it part of the Christian doctrine as "proof of god"
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by hopefulLandlord: 6:32pm On Mar 11
J3susFr3ak:

Wow,...I see that your own Master, Satan, has taught you well in the lies and condescension game. Continue. Eternal hell fire will be your reward.
When you have no rejoinder simply resort to threats lol.
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Stargirl2011(f): 3:47pm On Mar 23
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=128864523]You gave your life to a Jew who was killed using just three nails and some wood like they do common criminals at the time. A Jew that screamed and asked why his nonexistent dad forsook him lol. A Jew that only 2% of Israelis believe in and there are far more Jew Muslims than there are jew Christians. these are people whose ancestors lived during the time and saw this Jesus live and die but they don't believe he was dying for themthem

The worst part is the book you read and conclude on is a slavery endorsing book handed to your ancestors. And where do you think u will end up when u die?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ / Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... / To All Atheist, Agnostic, Skeptics E.t.c Do People Know You As An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.