Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures (37477 Views)

Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? / I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. / What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by AntiChristian: 8:50am On Mar 10
The worst dingbat on earth are those believing someone who couldn't save himself or do anything by himself could save them!

3 Likes

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Maj196(m): 8:50am On Mar 10
Franzinni:
1. Girls are the same species but a totally different human being( hypergamous)

2. There are no friends, people only wear masks they tailored for you or the situation.

3. Sex is sacred and everytime you engage in it your tie your soul to whoever you engage in the act with (for una wet sabi knack olosho then you wonder why you become oloshi)

4. Life is balanced ( everybody have problems )

5. There is nothing like afterlife... When you die you would be exactly how you were before you were born.... Poof!
Go sleep
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by bhest(m): 8:50am On Mar 10
Franzinni:

2. There are no friends, people only wear masks they tailored for you or the situation.

3. Sex is sacred and everytime you engage in it your tie your soul to whoever you engage in the act with (for una wet sabi knack olosho then you wonder why you become oloshi)

5. There is nothing like afterlife... When you die you would be exactly how you were before you were born.... Poof!
I kept wondering if you're the wiser/order version of me. smiley
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Franzinni: 8:52am On Mar 10
Maj196:
Go sleep
ok...

1 Like

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Franzinni: 8:53am On Mar 10
bhest:

I kept wondering if you're the wiser/order version of me. smiley
more blessings Sir.

1 Like

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by jarvis4: 8:57am On Mar 10
Rootprof:
If you look deep deep the 2 imported religion na some people idea to shape the society.
The true religion na traditional religion. Most of the clerics of the 2 imported religions indulge in traditional ways. LET STOP PAINTING TRADITIONAL RELIGION EVIL. It has being proven many times that it works well. Pluck leaves and roots for healing, traditional religion deals more with nature, things God created. Africa wake up
stfu abeg
Una religion way dem dey kill twins or the one way dem dey bury virgin head wen king die. And so many other sh*t
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by richeeyo(m): 9:00am On Mar 10
Rootprof:
If you look deep deep the 2 imported religion na some people idea to shape the society.
The true religion na traditional religion. Most of the clerics of the 2 imported religions indulge in traditional ways. LET STOP PAINTING TRADITIONAL RELIGION EVIL. It has being proven many times that it works well. Pluck leaves and roots for healing, traditional religion deals more with nature, things God created. Africa wake up
Am a Christian
And I totally believe in your idea
Not just by mouth but by practice
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by SimpleBea(m): 9:02am On Mar 10
Are you perchance related to Bro. Gbile Akanni of Peace House, Gboko?

Interesting15:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAIu7nA__Sc

Sunday Akanni

I quit the teenage phase of life some ten years ago, and I'm now in my late twenties (although I still look way younger than my actual age. Lol). But looking back, I'm grateful to God for certain decisions I made when I was a very young boy years back that set me up for a blissful adulthood.

For the sake of space and time, let's summarise them into five.

1. Accepting Jesus As Lord And Savior

We all must make decisions every day. However, certain decisions are greater than several other decisions we make. These are decisions that change our lives forever.

The greatest decision I made that transformed my life was when I decided to give my life genuinely to Jesus Christ years back as a young teenager, making the decision to serve HIM and to maintain a good relationship with HIM in spirit and in truth.

2. Discovery Of Life Purpose

My relationship with Jesus set me on the pathway of destiny and purpose fulfillment early enough. Hence, I don't experience idleness, hopelessness, and helplessness. I've never been stranded in my life. Jesus is sweet.

From a young age, I knew I was called to be a minister of Jesus Christ and His Kingdom, and I structured my life accordingly. I started preaching as a child and grew up doing ministry. It's blissful doing what you were created to do from a young age. One of the benefits is you gain mastery while still young.

3. Building A Structure That Promotes Holiness

The decision to walk with Jesus as a young chap changed everything about me and my relationship with God empowered me in all important ways. Despite being a very young chap, I could live above sin, the devil and hell. Hence, I couldn't even relate to addictions and heartaches and headaches that are prominent in the circle of many young folks.

While I'm not yet 100 percent perfect, I was able to build a structure around my life that prevents me from indulging in dirty things that easily destroy lives. So, even now, my life is fresh, devoid of the fatal scars of sin.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3u58DTIrpz/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by AngelicBeing: 9:04am On Mar 10
hopefulLandlord:
You gave your life to a Jew who was killed using just three nails and some wood like they do common criminals at the time. A Jew that screamed and asked why his nonexistent dad forsook him lol. A Jew that only 2% of Israelis believe in and there are far more Jew Muslims than there are jew Christians. these are people whose ancestors lived during the time and saw this Jesus live and die but they don't believe he was dying for themthem
You, a Nigerian however, read from a book and concluded that 98% of the Jews are wrong because logic favours storytelling over experiencing something, Amirite? you must know Obasanjo more than the people living with and around him because you read Punch newspapers and check internet for news about him.

The worst part is the book you read and conclude on is a slavery endorsing book handed to your ancestors by their pink skinned slavemasters. a book that didnt even acknowledge your existence; or where in your Jewish mythology book called Bible is it written that Noah left israel, traveled down to the deep jungles of Africa to warn your forefathers of an impending "global" flood?

Wake up people
l will ban this account for 95 years angry
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by guass(m): 9:30am On Mar 10
You are the very reason Africa remains a third world continent..

3 Likes

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by whytediamond(m): 9:34am On Mar 10
Franzinni:

It is what you believe you become bro.

You mean if I knack the richest woman in the world, we now have soul ties and boom, I'll become the richest man in the world.

Think deeply, don't be shallow minded.

As for your number 5. Give us proof, just like you gave proof for the bolded.

As a man thinks...
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Franzinni: 9:38am On Mar 10
whytediamond:

It is what you believe you become bro.
well it is what is happening even as we speak so... It has transcended belief

1 Like

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by tollyboy5(m): 9:39am On Mar 10
My endeavors in my teen age were either stopped, discouraged or not supported.

I have to start from scratch in my 20s. Now I'm leaving my 20s, better days ahead. grin

2 Likes

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by BRATISLAVA: 9:50am On Mar 10
You may be a misogynist, but your convictions on God are clearer.
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by BRATISLAVA: 9:55am On Mar 10
hopefulLandlord:
You gave your life to a Jew who was killed using just three nails and some wood like they do common criminals at the time. A Jew that screamed and asked why his nonexistent dad forsook him lol. A Jew that only 2% of Israelis believe in and there are far more Jew Muslims than there are jew Christians. these are people whose ancestors lived during the time and saw this Jesus live and die but they don't believe he was dying for themthem
You, a Nigerian however, read from a book and concluded that 98% of the Jews are wrong because logic favours storytelling over experiencing something, Amirite? you must know Obasanjo more than the people living with and around him because you read Punch newspapers and check internet for news about him. Punch at least is a daily paper whereas bible was written centuries later

The worst part is the book you read and conclude on is a slavery endorsing book handed to your ancestors by their pink skinned slavemasters. a book that didnt even acknowledge your existence; or where in your Jewish mythology book called Bible is it written that Noah left israel, traveled down to the deep jungles of Africa to warn your forefathers of an impending "global" flood?

Wake up people
Lol.

The Christian God and His manifestations anger you to no end. Why?

How is it that you seem at peace with gods that draw blood every morning and their followers who hate the free world? Why always the Christian God?

1 Like

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:57am On Mar 10
Interesting15:
Few weeks ago, I published two books at the same time, and I've given free copies to around a thousand people.

I'm still giving free copies of the book "Sexual Purity Wisdom For Males" to interested nairalanders... Follow this thread to get yours (either you are a male or female)>> https://www.nairaland.com/7885246/sexual-purity-wisdom-males-free

If you are a woman, I'm also still giving free copies of the book "Sexual Purity Wisdom For Females" to interested nairalanders... Follow this thread to get yours (either you are a male or female)>> https://www.nairaland.com/7907524/sexual-purity-wisdom-females-free

Abeg, very important, what was the skill you were/are using to earn online?

That one is very important... Are you willing to teach me?
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by terrezo2002(m): 10:03am On Mar 10
I pray for grace to fulfill God's purpose for my life. Lord help me!
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by nihinlade(m): 10:04am On Mar 10
WOW! And today is Teenagers' Sunday in my Church. THE SPIRIT OF GOD IS ONE. I WILL SEND THIS TO YOUTH AND TEENAGERS' WHATSAPP GROUP OF MY CHURCH.
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by thaoriginator: 10:51am On Mar 10
hopefulLandlord:
You, a Nigerian however, read from a book and concluded that 98% of the Jews are wrong because logic favours storytelling over experiencing something, Amirite? you must know Obasanjo more than the people living with and around him because you read Punch newspapers and check internet for news about him. Punch at least is a daily paper whereas bible was written centuries later

Wake up people
shocked cool cheesy

This one too deep Oo cry

1 Like

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Elxandre(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10
Franzinni:

What is your evidence for this soul tie?
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by conscienceman4(m): 12:12pm On Mar 10
I wonder why someone will call himself LANDLORD when he didn't carry land from birth. The same person says God doesn't exist.
Confused people everywhere.
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Jakumo(m): 12:14pm On Mar 10
FuckYeyeMods:
Not easy to see pastors flying around in bombardier and never wish for same..
Just ten years ago.. 10yrs till date the pastors have continously be in the news for scalping the sheepies. TB Joshua and Sulaiman came to mind where a colleague can spend his last money Just to be updated about those two crooks.

Next to armed robbery and kidnapping, pretending to be Papa God's personal assistant is one of Nigeria's most lucrative rackets.

3 Likes

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by CJStarz: 12:20pm On Mar 10
Stop praising yourself.
The Bible says,'let him that thinketh he standeth take heed before he falls '.
Be sober.
Be vigilant
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Johncuppa(m): 12:29pm On Mar 10
ayjay45:
Thank God for you

I'm in my late 20s as well and I wasted my teenage years drinking, skipping classes and indecent lifestyle.
Paul started as an adult.
He overtook those who had gone ahead.
I didn't waste any bit of my teenage years, but didn't know the requirements to gaining mastery. I was a graduate and in my mid 20 when I started all over - after the "Purpose Driven Life" of Rick Warren and many other materials I got.
No regret whatsoever. It's a matter of time, mastery will be attained anyhow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Bigseven(m): 12:47pm On Mar 10
hopefulLandlord:
You, a Nigerian however, read from a book and concluded that 98% of the Jews are wrong because logic favours storytelling over experiencing something, Amirite? you must know Obasanjo more than the people living with and around him because you read Punch newspapers and check internet for news about him. Punch at least is a daily paper whereas bible was written centuries lateq

Wake up people
only a theologian can be this bold and brutal. Don’t twist the faith bro
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Bigseven(m): 12:48pm On Mar 10
Jesus is Lord. I’ve seen his faithfulness, I’ve tested his mercy and love. I’m not ashamed to be called his own.
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by 4KNGOATS(m): 1:03pm On Mar 10

1 Like

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by GreatOchuks: 1:07pm On Mar 10
Another false Pulpit Bandit on the loose .
Very soon this one too go Open Church say God don call am.
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Franzinni: 1:08pm On Mar 10
Elxandre:

What is your evidence for this soul tie?
great question... I have no desire to convince anyone.

I have no evidence and don't claim to be an authority on the topic... But I have seen things that enforce the belief
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Kornfusedman: 1:57pm On Mar 10
hopefulLandlord:

Wake up people

You are the one that really NEEDS to wake up
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by J3susFr3ak: 2:57pm On Mar 10
hopefulLandlord:

Wake up people

Wow,...I see that your own Master, Satan, has taught you well in the lies and condescension game. Continue. Eternal hell fire will be your reward.
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Rejoice28(f): 3:38pm On Mar 10
God continue to bless bro

Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Tega Ahre Is Missing (Photo) / Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 / FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.