Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! (4566 Views)

My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Badmashiii: 3:50pm On Mar 11
Goodlady:

For where?
Sapa dey for where I dey. The poor can't breathe in Abuja

But simps abound na. A lady suppose no dey feel sapa for this period if she's smart enough grin

I know you're smart so definitely you're not among those that cant breathe.
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Goodlady(f): 4:13pm On Mar 11
Badmashiii:

But simps abound na. A lady suppose no dey feel sapa for this period if she's smart enough grin

I know you're smart so definitely you're not among those that cant breathe.

Hm, young Alhaji, enugbe!
Street dry and I cannot sell my body for food.

Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Truvelisback(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11
I like it because it easier and faster to prepare especially, when there is an emergency hunger. grin
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by etrange: 5:27pm On Mar 11
zed7:
If everyone created a thread for what they don't like, nairaland will crash. Jeez, social media will be the end of this generation.

Haha... I had this same thought. I was like, why is he telling us he doesn't eat noodles as if it makes him special? But it's a free world.

@OP, I believe liking or not like noodles isn't really worth a long text, and it's definitely nothing to worry about. People have individual preferences. I'm sure they are things you eat that other don't.

To everyone else, please remember to add a lot of vegetables if you eat quick noodles often to avoid deficiency. Also, if you love pasta, give whole wheat pasta a try to cut down on blood sugar.
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Badmashiii: 5:59pm On Mar 11
Goodlady:

Hm, young Alhaji, enugbe!
Street dry and I cannot sell my body for food.

That's not what i mean oo...i dey crase? A whole goodlady? No no no. You don senior dat level now.

But this boy nko? Is he your cousin? Tenge tenge is already cashing out this your cousin can be the next version of tenge tenge.

Omo that means you don cash out o.
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Error401: 6:21pm On Mar 11
I love noodles, the only thing i dont fancy is bread. Id rather drink garri than eat Bread. Moi moi is my favourite though

fadilaMaikiriki:
I don't know if I'm the only one that doesn't fancy noodles. Is there anyone like that too?
anytime I take noodles.
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:40pm On Mar 11
Rahkman:
fadilla fadilla walahi ina son cin durin ki, aina zamu hadu?
Baka de kudi ai.
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Goodlady(f): 10:22pm On Mar 11
Badmashiii:

That's not what i mean oo...i dey crase? A whole goodlady? No no no. You don senior dat level now.

But this boy nko? Is he your cousin? Tenge tenge is already cashing out this your cousin can be the next version of tenge tenge.

Omo that means you don cash out o.
You are funny. This is tenge's dad below

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by seanery: 1:17am On Mar 12
Den y u buy am keep in d 1st place.
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Badmashiii: 2:00am On Mar 12
Goodlady:

You are funny. This is tenge's dad below

I've now understand why you love using this pix.

But this one that you know tenge tenge's father let it not be what I'm thinking o.
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Goodlady(f): 7:58am On Mar 12
Badmashiii:

I've now understand why you love using this pix.

But this one that you know tenge tenge's father let it not be what I'm thinking o.

What are you thinking?
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by tafiya: 6:32am On Apr 21
Fadila please contact me da wannan no 080 3598 8413 da kin ga wannan message din.
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by tafiya: 6:33am On Apr 21
Fadila ina jiran ki 080 3598 8413
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by ObalendeCMS: 6:40am On Apr 21
I dislike noodles especially the ones prepared in nigeria. I'll love to try the ones in China.
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:47am On Apr 21
tafiya:
Fadila please contact me da wannan no 080 3598 8413 da kin ga wannan message din.
Zaka bani kwokwo de ʼyaʼyan itace? In zaka bani, ka gaya mun.
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Allisgud: 10:55am On Apr 21
I don't know why am the only person I mean guy wey like noodles,if I cook noodles for u,u go like am,the secret to enjoy noodles eat it as he dey hot u will enjoy it
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:34am On Apr 21
Allisgud:
I don't know why am the only person I mean guy wey like noodles,if I cook noodles for u,u go like am,the secret to enjoy noodles eat it as he dey hot u will enjoy it
How do you cook yours? Please tell.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by tafiya: 2:16pm On Apr 21
fadilaMaikiriki:
Zaka bani kwokwo de ʼyaʼyan itace? In zaka bani, ka gaya mun.

Zan baki ki kira ni kawai.
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:13pm On Apr 21
tafiya:

Zan baki ki kira ni kawai.
Tor, naji.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Bad Behaviors That Make Men Dump Their Girl Friends / Help I Slept With My Pastor's Wife!!! / 25 Truthful Reasons Why Women Cheat So Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.