Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,209 members, 7,836,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes (18845 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. / Senator Princess Stella Oduah Spotted With Peter Obi And Oseloka Obaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by StOla: 2:14pm On Mar 11
youngrichnigga:
Lamba, as at 2020, the updated list of igwes in Anambra shows they're 149 in total.....

https://www.nairaland.com/5784690/list-traditional-rulers-communities-anambra

🤔🤔🤔

Are you saying Gov Peter Obi bought over 400 cars as officially confirmed by his own appointed Anambra SSG, when the fact is there are less than 150 traditional rulers in the state?

So who embezzled the rest of the SUVs and why did they buy so much surplus and credit the purchase to Traditional Rulers alone?

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Pristine664: 2:16pm On Mar 11
Alliswell248:
Obidafts how far....

Obi bought over 400 SUV to dash traditional rulers who are less than 180....
Where are the remaining 220.?

Obidafts and common sense can't live together.
U can't force obi on us.....period.

That was what they were actually trying to do prior to 2023 election.

Only teenagers and some weak minds (from other regions) fell for their gaslighting.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by StOla: 2:23pm On Mar 11
Solsix:

Peter obi bought all those vehicle from innoson as a form encouragement. Innoson will have said it time without numbers that peter reallyhelped his company grow. Mind Peter obi never owned not even contractor talkmore of workers. Don't believe everything you see online unless u are gullible

Are you saying 13months strike is a figment of our imagination?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by InvertedHammer: 2:23pm On Mar 11
/

I thought Tinubu won the election. Let him make Nigeria great. All these silly distractions are idiotic.

Obi is not Nigeria's problem right now.
/

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by airsaylongcome: 2:28pm On Mar 11
Nairaland really needs to implement features such as blocking a user. Naptu2 your condescending into political spin stinks to the high heavens

2 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by naptu2: 2:29pm On Mar 11
airsaylongcome:
Nairaland really needs to implement features such as blocking a user. Naptu2 your condescending into political spin stinks to the high heavens

Another one that has nothing sensible to say about the topic of the thread but is only interested in derailing and personal attacks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Sleekfingers: 2:35pm On Mar 11
Millimann:
These people are looking for where to find Obi guilty.

They will search forever.

Is Bitters Obi a saint?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Smartguyboy(m): 2:35pm On Mar 11
Over happiness go want kiłł ronu ronu people today because of SUV , when you heard he patronize Innoson motor what do you expect?
Better to use it to buy Lexus or Toyota cars 🚙.

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by ogbonti: 2:38pm On Mar 11
SeeWahala:
Yes and so what? What if Peter Obi bought the suv's? undecided

All we know is that Peter obi never sourced any of the vehicles he shared during his regime from outside the country. He was the first person to patronise innoson on a large scale. He bought nigeria ro grow the Nigerian economy (unlike those both before and after him)

He is a good man and an enviable force to reckon with. Agbad0rians should quit dragging him for frivolous reasons and showcase the wonderful doings of their mandate thief instead tongue

Ask them - is the Nigeria of 2012 the same Nigeria of 2024? That Nigeria of 2012 could afford giving traditional rulers SUV's -

Moreover - Obi was not seeking re-election in 2012 - so he was not using it to buy vote - IF all states were giving their traditional rulers

SUV's then - why should Obi be different ? the money is not Obi's money - It was budgeted for by the House of Assembly

NIGERIA right now is an economic woe unto herself and honestly we can not afford all the huge spending we are incurring at the moment

APC have to justify pulling news from 2012 to justify their profligate spending in 2024? The way you eat when you have a job is not the

way you eat when you are broke and out of a job - abi beeko? beeni grin

2 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Taich(m): 2:38pm On Mar 11
Vinnie2000:

Seeing that Ebola tinubu has FAILED WOEFULLY,
His frustrated online goons are now trying to smear the reputation of others. sad smiley

They will never mention where the source of the SUV, every opportunity to make everyone appear like a failure.

3 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by joseph1832(m): 2:40pm On Mar 11
Eriokanmi:
Stop believing every lie they tell you. You have an android phone and data to verify yourself, except you just want to be a bigot like them

https://www.nairaland.com/5784690/list-traditional-rulers-communities-anambra
using something someone posted on Nairaland without any reliable source is nonsense.

Why can't you post something from Anambra state government website?

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by chopnaira: 2:52pm On Mar 11
SeeWahala:
Yes and so what? What if Peter Obi bought the suv's? undecided

All we know is that Peter obi never sourced any of the vehicles he shared during his regime from outside the country. He was the first person to patronise innoson on a large scale. He bought nigeria ro grow the Nigerian economy (unlike those both before and after him)

He is a good man and an enviable force to reckon with. Agbad0rians should quit dragging him for frivolous reasons and showcase the wonderful doings of their mandate thief instead tongue

bonechamberlain:
angry

It's time for all the vampires who supported a drug baron to vituperate. This is one in a lifetime opportunity for them.

Obi bought Innoson cars (Nigerian car) for Nigerians (traditional rulers). Is he not promoting and supporting the Nigerian brand and contributing to the growth of the economy. What he has been shouting for years.

It was a mix of Ford and innoson. In addition, this was very wasteful irrespective of whether it was sourced locally or outside the country. But to you guys, your messiah can do no wrong.

He was dashing senators from the SE Ford vehicles towards the end of his tenure to curry favour. He is no different from the regular Nigerian politician despite all your whitewashing.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by chopnaira: 3:02pm On Mar 11
He splashed and gave Honda car gifts to Judges too.

All these were when he was telling Anambra residents that education is not for the poor in Anambra after hiking school fees.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Chucks13: 3:04pm On Mar 11
Vinnie2000:

His frustrated online goons are now trying to smear the reputation of others. sad smiley

Hahahaha you are te failure here for equating a drug trafficker, sneaky thief, tax evader, ipob terrorist sympathiser with Angel. Same on you.

Read below and tell me its a lie.

Shameless man...

Better go see your pastor dem don get you and chained you down like ram.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by DevilsEqual(m): 3:05pm On Mar 11
Omo, Obi worst no be small

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Ulogwe1: 3:06pm On Mar 11
naptu2:
Chief Oseloka Henry Obaze was secretary to the Anambra State Government from June, 2012 till June, 2015, during the Peter Obi and Willie Obiano administrations.

Oseloka H. Obaze (OHO) @OselokaHObaze

Oseloka H. Obaze (OHO)

Your news papers no get date?

Or you're a channel of propaganda?

We can't grow with propaganda.
Karma is real.

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by naptu2: 3:07pm On Mar 11
Ulogwe1:

Karma is real.

🤣 Some people can read, but they can't understand what they are reading.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Chucks13: 3:09pm On Mar 11
Ulogwe1:

Karma is real.

When it comes to obi it is propaganda but when it comes to Tinubu and Atiku it is fact not propaganda ba?

I swear to God till obi die he will never rule Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by DatNiggaDaz: 3:09pm On Mar 11
Vinnie2000:

grin grin

failure is staring at them at every corner they turn cheesy

PO don make frustration finish manhood standers while Thief'nubu release renewed hopelessness to them at the same time cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Chucks13: 3:11pm On Mar 11
Ulogwe1:

Karma is real.

When it comes to obi it is propaganda but when it comes to Tinubu and Atiku it is fact not propaganda ba?

I swear to God till obi die he will never rule Nigeria...

Read below or you wan tell it was a lie. I personally witnessed this statement from this bitch called obi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Iceberg3: 3:14pm On Mar 11
StOla:

Are you saying Gov Peter Obi bought over 400 cars as officially confirmed by his own appointed Anambra SSG, when the fact is there are less than 150 traditional rulers in the state?

So who embezzled the rest of the SUVs and why did they buy so much surplus and credit the purchase to Traditional Rulers alone?
Obi..obi...obi chikolobi,Obi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Eriokanmi: 3:15pm On Mar 11
joseph1832:
using something someone posted on Nairaland without any reliable source is nonsense.

Why can't you post something from Anambra state government website?
If you have any veritable link, where you can pull your fact from, even if it's same Anambra state website you mentioned, please post one and let me see.

I've at least , responded to your earlier comment. The list on the NL, which I believe you've seen, dates back to 2020, long before the election so you won't think someone hurriedly posted it after the fake information that every gullible being has been mastirbating over went viral. 2 states put together in the south east don’t even have up to 400 traditional rulers, talk less of Anambra alone having such

So, I'm waiting for your own list from Anambra website or wherever.

5 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by bionixs: 3:21pm On Mar 11
Wow. He bought made in Nigeria. Meanwhile , how much was a bag of rice , dollar and Petrol then ? Who and who were shouting, "ebin pawa o ", then in Anambra or Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by 9japride(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11
The youths should be vigilant. These funny characters are trying to distract the masses from their failures and I am suspecting they are up to something.
It's really terrible that humans can be used as tissues in propaganda. Why can't you agb@do people tell your principal to make the country great?
Some will use generator and buy expensive rice and still have the guts to be involved in propaganda.
Disgusting set of things, I don't blame whites for looking down on black nations.

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Chucks13: 3:26pm On Mar 11
Obiedun:
Obi himself is a pathological liar. A scammer

Not just a scammer r a liar he is a sneaky notorious drug trafficker. Ask him to tell us about his brother in-law servingg jail term in obodo oyibo for drug traffickin.

Obi is not just kinsmen to me he was a big bros to us those days I knew him die. Tell him to come out and face me in public debate or discussion on live TV interpreted in Nigeria 3 main language and English I swear dem go stone obi. I go shred the pretending sneaky bitch to pieces.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by BrighterSyde: 3:26pm On Mar 11
Millimann:
These people are looking for where to find Obi guilty.

They will search forever.

But he is or you didn’t read what the former ssg said?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by SeeWahala: 3:27pm On Mar 11
PortHarcourtcit:
obi bought made in Nigeria car for the same amount as the made in ABROAD cars? And you said obi is your messiah?...

Lie lie tongue
Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by chopnaira: 3:33pm On Mar 11
Chucks13:

Read below or you wan tell it was a lie. I personally witnessed this statement from this bitch called obi
Alot of people know the truth, but the fact is that people in Nigeria are just playing tribal politics. Alot of SEesterners know Peter Obi is not the best guy from the SE for the job, but they just want to support him anyway since he is their kinsman. When Soludo came out to expose the propaganda, they shut him down saying he was jealous and called him efulefu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Okoroawusa: 3:35pm On Mar 11
Mynd44 I heard that over 200 cars are missing in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Ulogwe1: 3:42pm On Mar 11
Chucks13:

Check through my post, I didn't mentioned any politicians.

I just cited, that the paper didn't carried date.
Propaganda cut across or politicians.
Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by wiseoneking: 3:42pm On Mar 11
LegendHer0:
This Peter Obi is the worst pretender I have even heard of in my entire life.

Man legitly criticize others of everything he himself have done and then call on his barbarian mob to defend him.

How many traditional leaders dey Anambra? That mean he probably gift some of the cars to their wives too or have each one 2 or 3 SUV. Or they lied that it’s 400, embezzle the rest and only give trad ruler 177.

In all this, doctors went on strike for 13 month. He failed to pay water corporation workers their money, and looted Anambra money in Pandora offshore.
I thank God that your brain is resting a bit by been a lie detector on your own to identify the lies herein. Anambra have 177 traditional rural and here, you believe 400 SUV in your dream. God knows how to expose liars. Let’s watch out in coming days when Obi will respond with verification, but until then, enjoy Nigerian worst ever government. Happy hunger days because it shall not be well with the Wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu / Okorocha Receives Osinbajo In Imo State (Photos) / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.