Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes (18753 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. / Senator Princess Stella Oduah Spotted With Peter Obi And Oseloka Obaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by joseph1832(m): 4:16pm On Mar 11
Eriokanmi:
If you have any veritable link, where you can pull your fact from, even if it's same Anambra state website you mentioned, please post one and let me see.
what are you saying? You're the one who said the number of traditional rulers in Anambra isn't 144. I asked you to show proof. You posted something someone from Nairaland, who might even be an alien posted. Now you're here asking me to post what exactly?

I've at least , responded to your earlier comment. The list on the NL, which I believe you've seen, dates back to 2020, long before the election so you won't think someone hurriedly posted it after the fake information that every gullible being has been mastirbating over went viral. 2 states put together in the south east don’t even have up to 400 traditional rulers, talk less of Anambra alone having such

So, I'm waiting for your own list from Anambra website or wherever.
The list is posted by someone who nobody knows and can't be verified, so it's basically as worthless as the likes on Nairaland.

Between the anonymous poster and Oseloka Obaze, who do you think have verified information? Like I told you, the link you posted can't be verified. There's no source to where the poster got it from. Why do uou think before any topic hits from page on Nairaland, there's a source?

So you see you have no proof or point at all. The link you posted is worthless. Oseloka said what he said, If you're going to counter what he said, do so with verified fact, not an opinion from an anonymous user on Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by SeeWahala: 5:05pm On Mar 11
Umri:
I will not want to believe that some people doesn't have conscience

Better believe

Agbad0rians are sh1t cry
Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by KORLAR(m): 5:07pm On Mar 11
joseph1832:
Lol. It's pretty obvious from the start that Peter Obi is just as wasteful as the politicians he has been criticizing.

One can even say he's worse, judging from the way he's been painting himself a Saint. Imagine buying that amount of vehicle when he was still owing Anambra state workers salary.

As time goes one, revelation upon revelation will be revealed and those who have brains will see Peter Obi for who he really is.

That’s even just by the way, find out how many traditional rulers are in Anambra to be more flabbergasted.

Sources say they are not up to 150 so who got the remaining 250 SUVs?

As I’ve said before; Obi would be exposed for his hypocrisy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Davefed(m): 5:15pm On Mar 11
Appletek:

BAT was a Treasurer in Mobil that's what no one in your wretched family can ever achieve.
Drug peddler with no existing school records What a foolery human being. Your family won’t be happy seeing a big baby adult drowning in sycophancy and gosh your posterity will curse you.
Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Appletek: 5:35pm On Mar 11
Davefed:

Drug peddler with no existing school records What a foolery human being. Your family won’t be happy seeing a big baby adult drowning in sycophancy and gosh your posterity will curse you.

I have gone through your posts. I won't curse your family. Your case is a sad one.

Just carry your bad luck go front.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Davefed(m): 5:41pm On Mar 11
Appletek:

I have gone through your posts. I won't curse your family. Your case is a sad one.

Just carry your bad luck go front.

I pity you
Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Misterone: 5:43pm On Mar 11
Davefed:
APC goons have liquid brains. Peter Obi bought 400 SUV for Anambra traditional heads that was made in Nigeria AkA innoson motors that didn’t cost much. Unlike the chimpanzee BAT that spend like bazaar king in the mist of poverty.
It's surprising that you can defend this sh!t! 400 SUV while he is owing workers salary! Those you accuse Tinubu of buying cars for are constitutionally recognised and their budget is on first line charge in the national budget. So they can do what they like with their money so long as it is approved by the house. You can only alter it if you want to be undemocratic. On the other hand these traditional rulers are not recognised by the constitution. So why do you spend money on frivolities when you're owing people's parents their hard earned salary!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Misterone: 5:46pm On Mar 11
Umri:
I will not want to believe that some people doesn't have conscience
This is what they would have done if the obingo had won! They would have been defending his stupidity tooth and nail.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Josephkabila12: 5:58pm On Mar 11
Millimann:
These people are looking for where to find Obi guilty.

They will search forever.
peter obi is guilty in so many areas already. Everyone in Nigeria knows that already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Eriokanmi: 6:01pm On Mar 11
joseph1832:
what are you saying? You're the one who said the number of traditional rulers in Anambra isn't 144. I asked you to show proof. You posted something someone from Nairaland, who might even be an alien posted. Now you're here asking me to post what exactly?

The list is posted by someone who nobody knows and can't be verified, so it's basically as worthless as the likes on Nairaland.

Between the anonymous poster and Oseloka Obaze, who do you think have verified information? Like I told you, the link you posted can't be verified. There's no source to where the poster got it from. Why do uou think before any topic hits from page on Nairaland, there's a source?

So you see you have no proof or point at all. The link you posted is worthless. Oseloka said what he said, If you're going to counter what he said, do so with verified fact, not an opinion from an anonymous user on Nairaland.
What a confused human being you are. Where exactly did I say the number of Anambra traditional rulers wasn't up to 144? You see how you keep shooting yourself in the leg? grin. See the screenshot of my message and your response if you'd see anything like 144 there. I simply said there is no such number meaning, there's no truth as the traditional rulers being 400 as stupidly posted by Obaze who's looking for attention and favour.
The Anambra state government website didn't even post such so, your reference is needless. I now posted a Nairaland link which dates back to 2020 where the traditional rulers were listed by a moniker still, you didn't believe it.

Definitely, you'd not believe any such thing as it doesn't reflect your opinion in this matter. Since you faulted what I posted, why not provide your won proof? Instead, you asked for more proof...its your turn to prove me wrong so present your own proof of 400 traditional ruiers in Anambra. Don't digress.

FYI, obaze's stand will soon be exposed, the same way apapa who was working for the apc but denied so at the beginning was later exposed. Watch out!

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by joseph1832(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11
Eriokanmi:
What a confused human being you are. Where exactly did I say the number of Anambra traditional rulers wasn't up to 144? You see how you keep shooting yourself in the leg? grin. See the screenshot of my message and your response if you'd see anything like 144 there. I simply said there is no such number meaning, there's no truth as the traditional rulers being 400 as stupidly posted by Obaze who's looking for attention and favour.
The Anambra state government website didn't even post such so, your reference is needless. I now posted a Nairaland link which dates back to 2020 where the traditional rulers were listed by a moniker still, you didn't believe it.

Definitely, you'd not believe any such thing as it doesn't reflect your opinion in this matter. Since you faulted what I posted, why not provide your won proof? Instead, you asked for more proof...its your turn to prove me wrong so present your own proof of 400 traditional ruiers in Anambra. Don't digress.
then what exactly did Anambra state government post?

You said no such number exist right, I asked to how many are there, and you posted an unverified link to substantiate your ridiculous claim.

https://www.nairaland.com/5784690/list-traditional-rulers-communities-anambra

Isn't the above link what you posted to support your claim. Now how many traditional rulers are there?

I faulted what you posted and I don't need to provide any proof as to how many traditional rulers are there, I'll simple go with what Oseloka said, since he's more in the know, than you, who provided a link that can not be verified.

2 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Appletek: 6:13pm On Mar 11
Davefed:

I pity you

Pity your jagajaga family.
You think you can insult others' family. I will make a scapegoat of you.

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Kusu12: 6:14pm On Mar 11
Everyone knows Obingo is a fraudster, pretender and failure, the same people who condemned him them for his poor performance and incompetence turned obingo messiah overnight. Deluded Obirodents are the only one over hyping him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by BreconHills(m): 6:20pm On Mar 11
bonechamberlain:
angry

It's time for all the vampires who supported a drug baron to vituperate. This is one in a lifetime opportunity for them.

Obi bought Innoson cars (Nigerian car) for Nigerians (traditional rulers). Is he not promoting and supporting the Nigerian brand and contributing to the growth of the economy. What he has been shouting for years.

And the Ford SUV bought for the leadership of the House prior to his screening as aviation Minister? I guess those Ford's were also made in Nigeria?

The issue with the 400 SUV's is that the purchase was made while he was owing state healthcare workers under 1.5bn naira.

Priorities, priorities and priorities.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by BRATISLAVA: 7:14pm On Mar 11
airsaylongcome:
Nairaland really needs to implement features such as blocking a user. Np your condescending into political spin stinks to the high heavens

You may be threatened for this comment of yours.
Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by TYCO77: 7:27pm On Mar 11
[color=#000099][/color]
joseph1832:
Lol. It's pretty obvious from the start that Peter Obi is just as wasteful as the politicians he has been criticizing.

One can even say he's worse, judging from the way he's been painting himself a Saint. Imagine buying that amount of vehicle when he was still owing Anambra state workers salary.

As time goes one, revelation upon revelation will be revealed and those who have brains will see Peter Obi for who he really is.

Thank God the SUV's were made in Nigeria, not Chevrolet, Nissan, Toyota, Mitsubishi, etc , but our own Innoson Motors. Moreover, the cost are verifiable.

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by naptu2: 8:26pm On Mar 11
Once more there was a lot of entertainment on this thread.

The topic was clear and straightforward, but people tried all kinds of tricks to avoid it.

The statement was made by Chief Oseloka Obaze, who is a ckose associate of Peter Obi and was the secretary to the state government, but some people decided to be funny and to attack me as if I made the statement. They should have known by now that doing that is a complete waste of time and will achieve nothing.

Some others asked why are people talkkng about Obi when he is not the president. Does he have to be the president before people talk about him? Don't people talk about El-Rufai, Fashola, Rochas and other politicians? Are they the president? That statement makes no sense at all.

In fact, a lot of the statements on this thread make no sense at all, but they are a good source of laughter and entertainment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by pquaver(m): 8:57pm On Mar 11
VULCAN:
Peter Obi is not the President of Nigeria.

He isn't the past President of Nigeria.

Anyone who is fixated on criticising him should also show us their criticism of Buhari and Tinubu.

Hilary Clinton lost election twice yet neither of the winners or their fans made a habit of criticising her after winning.

The focus was on governance.

Unlike Nigeria where APC focuses on shifting blame and impoverishing people.

A person that pretends not to see Buhari and Tinubu to criticise but keeps on coming for Obi is a bloody hypocrite.

Ignore them.

Show us where Hilary Clinton is going about with her supporters claiming saint and we will show where her name is cropping up

6 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by pquaver(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11
sharpchap:
WE DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT HAVE UP TO 400 TOWNS IN ANAMBRA STATE, AND EVEN THEN NOT ALL TOWNS IN ANAMBRA HAVE EZE OR IGWE. OBAZE I SELU MKPULU MMILI OR ARE YOU WORKING FOR APC DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS 400 SUVs?? OR ARE YOU CONFUSED?
MEANWHILE I DID NOT SEE MY IGWE'S OWN THAT TIME. OBAZE KOWAA IFE I MEAN LU.

He knows the bought 400 suvs.. Obi looted the rest.. Wake up

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by pquaver(m): 9:21pm On Mar 11
cardoctor:
Knowing now who Peter Obi is, this is not possible and it never happened. I am a fast class chief but don't remember getting a free suv from Peter Obi or Williams Obiano.

Then obi looted the money if u received nothing, cos he spent money on suv for traditional rulers.. Ask him for urs and the rest of the suvs.. Accountability does not only apply to others, obi should also be accountable

3 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by commoditiesnig: 9:38pm On Mar 11
naptu2:
Chief Oseloka Henry Obaze was secretary to the Anambra State Government from June, 2012 till June, 2015, during the Peter Obi and Willie Obiano administrations.

Oseloka H. Obaze (OHO) @OselokaHObaze

Oseloka H. Obaze (OHO)
By the way, the names Oseloka and Obaze sounds Edo (Benin precisely) o.. Has anyone noticed this?

Are some part of "Anambarians" origins from Edo state? Just thinking. Some historians can help on this wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by IfnobeGod20: 9:42pm On Mar 11
joseph1832:
then what exactly did Anambra state government post?

You said no such number exist right, I asked to how many are there, and you posted an unverified link to substantiate your ridiculous claim.

https://www.nairaland.com/5784690/list-traditional-rulers-communities-anambra

Isn't the above link what you posted to support your claim. Now how many traditional rulers are there?

I faulted what you posted and I don't need to provide any proof as to how many traditional rulers are there, I'll simple go with what Oseloka said, since he's more in the know, than you, who provided a link that can not be verified.
Whoever allege must assert. You cannot fault something and not provide alternative. You're the one to provide alternative to counter the link posted to show that what he posted was a lie, because I know if such link had aligned with what you wanted, you will never disprove it. It's now left for you to assert and stop this rigmaroling.

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by IfnobeGod20: 10:09pm On Mar 11
naptu2:
Once more there was a lot of entertainment on this thread.

The topic was clear and straightforward, but people tried all kinds of tricks to avoid it.

The statement was made by Chief Oseloka Obaze, who is a ckose associate of Peter Obi and was the secretary to the state government, but some people decided to be funny and to attack me as if I made the statement. They should have known by now that doing that is a complete waste of time and will achieve nothing.

Some others asked why are people talkkng about Obi when he is not the president. Does he have to be the president before people talk about him? Don't people talk about El-Rufai, Fashola, Rochas and other politicians? Are they the president? That statement makes no sense at all.

In fact, a lot of the statements on this thread make no sense at all, but they are a good source of laughter and entertainment.
I thought Peter Obi left Anambra government house since 2014? If by tomorrow, it is confirmed that the number dishes out by Oseloka Obaze was false will you retracted this post of yours? The man that made the comment may just over exaggerated the number, which is common to average Nigerians when they want to hail and make people look extraordinary, same way till date some people still believed Tinubu is the architect and builder of modern Lagos, whereas till date nobody can pinpoint or brings out administrative documents to that effect, even when people have severally asked of it.
I trust Peter Obi any opportunity he has, he will surely react to this news making rounds about him procuring 400 SUV for traditionally rulers.
Meanwhile, the way you people are comparing what happened in 2012 to what happened in 2024 it makes no sense at all. As at 2012 life was still more better to live and the prices of things have not gone haywire like this. Again, it was a common trend then that state governors procure vehicles for traditionally rulers all over Nigeria but on his own he didn't patronized foreign dealers but local. Meaning the money for the purchase of the vehicles is still within the system and Nigerian economy unlike other states governors that procured from outside.
Again, on him owing workers. If you read the news well, it wasn't because the money wasn't paid but hanged at the first bank. It was the bank that didn't disbursed the money to the right workers to be paid. Please I want you to go back to the same newspaper posted and read.
It was also a well known fact that Peter Obi never owed any worker salary and benefits at the expiration of his tenure in 2014. Google is your friend on this. It is not enough to be cherry picking what to believe and not what to believe please. You know the good news about all these? With all these strike actions of the teachers, doctors and the water board, education, health and environment weren't lagging and still pay off till date. The state still waxing strong in education, in health and environment because his fight against those sectors leaders was on principle. I don't think any exam will be done in Nigeria and you will not see three out of first seven not from Anambra state, same with health. Go and listen to some of his submission why those sectors leaders went on strike. Many interviews had been done on this but you guys feigned ignorance of the details but still hanging into straw to hang him. In one of his interviews, he said, the first sweep of money he disbursed for education was spent unaccounted for and instead of him having to be fighting day long, he devised means by investing into these sectors through private owners.
I want to challenge you to show me any state created same time with Anambra that can compete with it in terms of education, health and environment. I challenge you to this.
Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Pristine664: 1:31am On Mar 12
IfnobeGod20:

I thought Peter Obi left Anambra government house since 2014? If by tomorrow, it is confirmed that the number dishes out by Oseloka Obaze was false will you retracted this post of yours? The man that made the comment may just over exaggerated the number, which is common to average Nigerians when they want to hail and make people look extraordinary, same way till date some people still believed Tinubu is the architect and builder of modern Lagos, whereas till date nobody can pinpoint or brings out administrative documents to that effect, even when people have severally asked of it.
I trust Peter Obi any opportunity he has, he will surely react to this news making rounds about him.
Meanwhile, the way you people are comparing what happened in 2012 to what happened in 2024 it makes no sense at all. As at 2012 life was still more better to live and the prices of things have not gone haywire like this. Again, it was a common trend then that state governors procure vehicles for traditionally rulers all over Nigeria but on his case he did patronized for dealers but local. Meaning the money for the purchase of the vehicles is still within the system and Nigerian economy unlike other states governors to procure from outside.
Again, on the him owing workers. If you read the news well, it wasn't because the money wasn't paid but hanged at the first bank. It was the bank that didn't disbursed the money to the right workers to be paid. Please I want you to go back to the same newspaper posted and read.
It was also a well known fact that Peter Obi never owed any worker salary and benefits at the expiration of his tenure in 2014. Google is your friend on this. It is not enough to be cherry picking what to believe and not what to believe please. You know the good news about all these? With all these strike actions of the teachers, doctors and the water board, education, health and environment weren't lagging and still pay off till date. The state still waxing strong in education, in health and environment because his fight against those sectors leaders was on principle. I don't think an exam will be done in Nigeria and you will not see three out of first seven not from Anambra state, same with health.

Trash Trash Trash as usual

Saying so much nonsense just to defend a chronic thief because of tribalism.

Would you have written all these rubbish if this was about Tinubu or El-rufai??

3 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by naptu2: 2:54am On Mar 12
Just his first sentence alone tells you that IfnobeGod20 did not read what I wrote, so why should I read what he wrote? How can he be asking me a question that I have already addressed?

3 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by LegendHer0: 4:47am On Mar 12
wiseoneking:
I thank God that your brain is resting a bit by been a lie detector on your own to identify the lies herein. Anambra have 177 traditional rural and here, you believe 400 SUV in your dream. God knows how to expose liars. Let’s watch out in coming days when Obi will respond with verification, but until then, enjoy Nigerian worst ever government. Happy hunger days because it shall not be well with the Wicked

That guy was Obi Secretary to the Statw government. If he is not under a curse or drugs, why will he lay claim to 400 SUV when it’s not up to that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by gidgiddy: 6:22am On Mar 12
While hunger, porverty and insecurity want to finish people today due to the disastrous policies of Tinubu, some people are more interested in what Obi did or did not do more than 10 years after he was Governor
Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by phemray(m): 7:47am On Mar 12
joseph1832:

What baffled me is how people expect excellent performance from a 3rd class graduate. Seriously, Pls let someone kindly mention a single enduring Legacy of Peter obi in 8 years of administration. I mean, something he created and other states copied and followed till today, I just want to check something..

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by joseph1832(m): 7:55am On Mar 12
IfnobeGod20:

Whoever allege must assert. You cannot fault something and not provide alternative. You're the one to provide alternative to counter the link posted to show that what he posted was a lie, because I know such link had aligned with what you wanted, you will never disprove it. It's now left for you to assert and stop this rigmaroling.
excuse you, who allege here, me or you? And who faulted what I said, me or you? It seem you're suffering from delusions, Mr man.

"You know such link had aligned with what I wanted" now how do you know what I want? Can you read minds? You're just making foolish assumptions to buttress your non existent point.

Please take a few steps back and go and relax.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full List Of The 8th Assembly House Of Reps Standing Committees & Their Chairmen / CCT Trial: Saraki Tactically Delaying Trial Because He’s Afraid – Tribunal Judge / Benue Governorship Election Declared Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.