Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes (18750 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. / Senator Princess Stella Oduah Spotted With Peter Obi And Oseloka Obaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Endinjustice: 12:51pm On Mar 11
Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by richie240: 12:51pm On Mar 11
Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by PureFace1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 11
I don't have much problem with Peter Obi as a politician but i just hate how some people want to whitewash him like he is different from every other politicians in this country.

They think we are stupid like them.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by ClearFlair: 12:54pm On Mar 11
APC supporters always looking for ways to make everyone look incompetent like them. Kolewerk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by youngrichnigga: 12:54pm On Mar 11
Lamba, as at 2020, the updated list of igwes in Anambra shows they're 149 in total.....

https://www.nairaland.com/5784690/list-traditional-rulers-communities-anambra

138. HRH Dr. F.I Nwuche Owerri-Ezukala ‘’

139.HRH D.A. Chijioke, Umuomaku ‘

140.HRH N.O. Obiora, Isulo ‘’

141.HRH Rowland Odegbo, Nteje Oyi

142.HRH J.O. Umenyiora Ogbunike ‘’

143. HRH (Sir) K.C. Onyewuluje .
Umunya ‘’

144. HRH S.Ifeanyichukwu Awkuzu

145. HRH lgwe Ben Emeka, Okebo 2 Of Umueri.

146. HRH IGWE EMEKA OKEZIE: OKIJA

147. HRH OBI VICTOR NTOKA. NSUGBE

148: HRH Igwe Chidi Stephen Ezenwugo. UGA

149: HRH IGWE ALEXANDER UZO ONYIDO Ezezerem
agha 1 of OGIDI.

Daalụ nu.

Anambra amaka,those igwes are confirm by state government, God blessings is for you and your family
🤔🤔🤔

3 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by richie240: 12:54pm On Mar 11
Twitter ppl ehn, another breed of homosapiens
grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Saint99: 12:54pm On Mar 11
I thought you guys said the election was over, why are still following Obi upandan like say he is still a threat?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by 9jatriot(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11
Shey una don see why I de always call this man lamba king. Too pretentious

Always looking for limelight, now in a bid to promote the lamba product now, this speciailist PR guy come go score an unprovoked owngoal.

Even VAR suggest say na 177 vehicles he report say he buy that time, so where the other 223 vehicles enter?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by emkz: 12:56pm On Mar 11
Peter Obi is just the coalition of angry forces by some misguided youth.

Before you can take rational decisions, you need to get rid of the anger.

Peter Obi is part of those who ran down this country. He keeps shouting from consumption to production. How did he move Anambra from consumption to production? How he suddenly became the messiah of Nigeria among the youth shows how myopic they are.

Your anger cannot be used to inflict poor and mediocre leadership on Nigeria.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Draslo(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11
LegendHer0:
This Peter Obi is the worst pretender I have even heard of in my entire life.

Man legitly criticize others of everything he himself have done and then call on his barbarian mob to defend him.

How many traditional leaders dey Anambra? That mean he probably gift some of the cars to their wives too or have each one 2 or 3 SUV.

In all this, doctors went on strike for 13 month. He failed to pay water corporation workers their money, and looted Anambra money in Pandora offshore.
It's not his fault. His supporters are the ones who built him up to their imagination

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Davefed(m): 12:57pm On Mar 11
APC goons have liquid brains. Peter Obi bought 400 SUV for Anambra traditional heads that was made in Nigeria AkA innoson motors that didn’t cost much. Unlike the chimpanzee BAT that spend like bazaar king in the mist of poverty.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:57pm On Mar 11
People that are dragging Peter obi don't have their thinking cap, Peter obi is just like every other Nigeria politicians, for the fact that igbo exonerated him from other Nigeria politicians in the course of having Igbo president doesn't change who he was

Peter obi is always opposite of what he says in public

I don't give shi shi, he dey donate 20m, 10m, 2m

I won't leave apga he even sworn with his life, he left and was jumping from one party to the other

Nigeria should move from consumption to production, yet he's one of the importer in this country sabotaging local products

He criticize mismanagement of SUVs to lawmakers who have the right indirectly, yet he bought 400 SUVs for 149kings, where are the rest if not just to add his own loot?

Peter obi was a big fraud even anambra people know this and they cursed him before and after he left, how he turn to messiah baffle me

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by VULCAN(m): 12:58pm On Mar 11
Peter Obi is not the President of Nigeria.

He isn't the past President of Nigeria.

Anyone who is fixated on criticising him should also show us their criticism of Buhari and Tinubu.

Hilary Clinton lost election twice yet neither of the winners or their fans made a habit of criticising her after winning.

The focus was on governance.

Unlike Nigeria where APC focuses on shifting blame and impoverishing people.

A person that pretends not to see Buhari and Tinubu to criticise but keeps on coming for Obi is a bloody hypocrite.

Ignore them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Appletek: 12:58pm On Mar 11
Davefed:
APC goons have liquid brains. Peter Obi bought 400 SUV for Anambra traditional heads that was made in Nigeria AkA innoson motors that didn’t cost much. Unlike the chimpanzee BAT that spend like bazaar king in the mist of poverty.

Why buying 400 SUVs when there were 149 Igwes?

Obi is a thief and you are a blockhead

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Draslo(m): 12:59pm On Mar 11
bonechamberlain:
angry

It's time for all the vampires who supported a drug baron to vituperate. This is one in a lifetime opportunity for them.

Obi bought Innoson cars (Nigerian car) for Nigerians (traditional rulers). Is he not promoting and supporting the Nigerian brand and contributing to the growth of the economy. What he has been shouting for years.
Did you say once in a lifetime?? Lol the thing really pain you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by nams77: 1:01pm On Mar 11
naptu2:
More reactions
Naptu na APC man. I have noticed he is subtly defending the government of the day, always quick to fact-check once it's against the government and subtly shading opposition. We see you bro. Working hard for your masters

3 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Davefed(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11
Appletek:

Why buying 400 SUVs when there were 149 Igwes?

Obi is a thief and you are a blockhead
Look at this liquid brain, tell me what your BAT do for a living before calling someone a thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Sannisege: 1:01pm On Mar 11
Peter Obi is the greatest fraud to come out of igbo land

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:02pm On Mar 11
LegendHer0:
This Peter Obi is the worst pretender I have even heard of in my entire life.

Man legitly criticize others of everything he himself have done and then call on his barbarian mob to defend him.

How many traditional leaders dey Anambra? That mean he probably gift some of the cars to their wives too or have each one 2 or 3 SUV.

In all this, doctors went on strike for 13 month. He failed to pay water corporation workers their money, and looted Anambra money in Pandora offshore.
The man PO is a lying machine

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by naptu2: 1:03pm On Mar 11
nams77:

Naptu na nams77 man. I have noticed he is subtly defending the nams77 of the day, always quick to fact-check once it's against the nams77 and subtly shading opposition. We see you bro. Working hard for your nams77

Oh, thank you dear nams77 for that wonderful post that shed great light on the topic at hand.

3 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:03pm On Mar 11
VULCAN:
Peter Obi is not the President of Nigeria.

He isn't the past President of Nigeria.

Anyone who is fixated on criticising him should also show us their criticism of Buhari and Tinubu.

Hilary Clinton lost election twice yet neither of the winners or their fans made a habit of criticising her after winning.

The focus was on governance.

Unlike Nigeria where APC focuses on shifting blame and impoverishing people.

Rather they focused A person that pretends not to see Buhari and Tinubu to criticise is a bloody hypocrite.

Ignore them.

We will criticize him, so far you're always criticizing Tinubu, we won't stop to criticize a repackage fraud

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Terrahawk: 1:03pm On Mar 11
Unintelligent chimp Peter Obi will never ever ever become president of Nigeria, he is wasting his time and deep down his supporters and followers know this. He should go and run to be president of Biafra. I guarantee you that he won't win that either 😂🤣😂

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Jman06(m): 1:03pm On Mar 11
Men like this Oseloka Obaze reminds of the interconnection between Edo and Igbo people. Just hearing his name makes you think he is an Edo man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by sharpchap: 1:04pm On Mar 11
WE DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT HAVE UP TO 400 TOWNS IN ANAMBRA STATE, AND EVEN THEN NOT ALL TOWNS IN ANAMBRA HAVE EZE OR IGWE. OBAZE I SELU MKPULU MMILI OR ARE YOU WORKING FOR APC DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS 400 SUVs?? OR ARE YOU CONFUSED?
MEANWHILE I DID NOT SEE MY IGWE'S OWN THAT TIME. OBAZE KOWAA IFE I MEAN LU.

3 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by madridguy(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11
grin grin grin Gbajue master himself.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by naptu2: 1:05pm On Mar 11
Screenshots.

2 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:06pm On Mar 11
Pristine664:
Lol in all honesty, the joke is on those that think Obi one special person.

His main promoters know who he truly is.
you go explain tire, if you like flood the whole thread with your useless comment, it still doesn't eliminate the fact that Tinubu is incompetent; argue with your keyboard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Obycus: 1:06pm On Mar 11
Why this attack on Peter Obi? Is he the president? It's obvious that tinubu is clueless and confused that's why he is paying those hungry creatures online to be criticizing a man that they rubbed of his mandate.
As long as that mandate is stolen. He tinubu will be disgraceful removed there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by specialmati(m): 1:08pm On Mar 11
naptu2:
Chief Oseloka Henry Obaze was secretary to the Anambra State Government from June, 2012 till June, 2015, during the Peter Obi and Willie Obiano administrations.

Oseloka H. Obaze (OHO) @OselokaHObaze

Oseloka H. Obaze (OHO)
grin grin grin grin grin show us what the Messiah of Lagos ,the Creator of Lagos from ocean and the Creator of the air you breath in Lagos has really done to move Nigeria front.now we all can see why buhari didn't want him to be president.but since he is now president tell us what he has done so far.most of you agberos in Lagos are disappointed with his performance right.before tinubu tenure is over you will beg people to send you food money for this forum.mad people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by naptu2: 1:08pm On Mar 11
400 SUVs is now the number 1 trend in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by nams77: 1:09pm On Mar 11
naptu2:

Oh, thank you dear nams77 for that wonderful post that shed great light on the topic at hand.
I see you bro. Keep up. Cut soap for me too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Poll Shift: Averting The Looming Darkness------------punch Editorial / APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili / Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.