Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Nothing Dey For Women And Sex Is Overrated - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Dey For Women And Sex Is Overrated (3214 Views)

Sex Is Overrated - Writing From Experience. (Pictures) / Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Dey For Women And Sex Is Overrated by ukaface(f): 6:01pm On Mar 12
Sirchiboy:
Chioma what is your problem?

You for call me chinasa
Re: Nothing Dey For Women And Sex Is Overrated by Sirchiboy: 6:37pm On Mar 12
ukaface:

You for call me chinasa

Nothing dey una body ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Dey For Women And Sex Is Overrated by ukaface(f): 6:42pm On Mar 12
Sirchiboy:

Nothing dey una body ok
Na for Una pangolo something come Dey? Dey play
Re: Nothing Dey For Women And Sex Is Overrated by toujurs: 6:43pm On Mar 12
Sirchiboy:
Na our stupid dick when no dey think or use him number 6 dey deceive us.
Nothing dey there.
Na just infections
Even though, sex. Someone go pursue woman, once you knack her. You will start asking yourself if you were under a spell, all the while you were going after her.

Your eyes will clear, and you will notice she has notice to offer, if not constant urgent 2k, and problem solving. No freedom to even have a moment of your own.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Dey For Women And Sex Is Overrated by toujurs: 6:56pm On Mar 12
imagrg:
Girls don wise and most of you who think sex is overrated are saying that because they can no longer afford it.

Sex is still highly rated except that most girls have now made it so cheap!
Sex is still highly rated? You must be blind or living under a rock.

Even a 15 year old, is already collecting gbola of a 30 year old man, not to talk about girls in their 19/20/21 and 22. Sex is cheap.

The thing is that, these Young girls are willing to give you the sex. They want it, all they expect from you, is care which eventually is money, you can be having sex, with 5 girls. Turn by turn.

Just be capable of giving urgent 10k. Guy hunger dey town o!.

I know a guy, who works in a bank, this guy has 8 GF some are in their teen, while others are in their late twenties.

It's just your money. Girl's go for who has money, and they call all men, scum. How many men, can even afford spending on their babe, the way these girls post gifts on social media. Same men keep rotating them, back to back, turn by turn banging, yet all men are scum.

When depression starts to hit with all the emotional baggage she has, she would let down her guard, to decieve a young guy, who has been working his life out, so he can provide for his family when he decides to get married

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Dey For Women And Sex Is Overrated by GodHimself: 8:14pm On Mar 12
- Feminine energy is divine and good for men. — Not all women are feminine.
- Sex done right is good.
- Men need a higher quality filter for the women they allow into their lives.

Sirchiboy:
Na our stupid dick when no dey think or use him number 6 dey deceive us.
Nothing dey there.
Na just infections
Re: Nothing Dey For Women And Sex Is Overrated by Sirchiboy: 9:53pm On Mar 12
ukaface:

Na for Una pangolo something come Dey? Dey play
What is special in you people's body?
Tell me

1 Like

Re: Nothing Dey For Women And Sex Is Overrated by Jeon(f): 10:11pm On Mar 12
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Your case be like when poor man say beer dey bitter sake of say him no get money buy am.🥱

He first poor. 40 yrs no job, no wife and still living under his brother's roof.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nothing Dey For Women And Sex Is Overrated by Sirchiboy: 11:21pm On Mar 12
Jeon:

He first poor. 40 yrs no job, no wife and still living under his brother's roof.
You forgot your bra in my room last night.
Come and take it oooo

1 Like

Re: Nothing Dey For Women And Sex Is Overrated by 190: 3:22pm On Mar 14
slipperyanus07:
Na so i take knack Esther that year dey happy say i get free punna i no no say na free infection i get grin last last na 45k i take go cure myself for hospital. Esther my God will punish you cry

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nothing Dey For Women And Sex Is Overrated by ObalendeCMS: 3:43pm On Mar 14
When I go to shop for a hoe or pay for a pussy, I don't cum. I only enjoy the "touching" & the warm, wet pussy for few seconds and up I get, to clean & move on, leaving the babe wondering what is wrong. It's just the feeling I need just to remind myself how that yucky hole still feels like wrapped around my dick. Sex with a like minded lady like me is what gives me the best orgasm. And not all these girls with disease infested uterus everywhere!

I'm Sapiosexual, btw.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Relate More With People??? / I Think I'm Addicted To It / See How Kourtney Kardashian Exposes Some Butt In New Photo With Scott Disick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.