Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) (36603 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Lady Brags To Fvck Any Man That Comes Her Way To Cripple. See Photos / “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Viper000: 9:14am On Mar 12
AbujaCitiBlog:
Kobojunkie:
X
Jennyclay:
!!
una go jst dey display una lesbianism at any little opportunity given
Una need better preeq to format una head…. My name is sodiq, u can DM me if u wanna have a taste of my strong affirm solid dick

4 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:16am On Mar 12
She looks beautiful BTW.
That's all I have to say

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by BigYash: 9:47am On Mar 12
AbujaCitiBlog:

Another foolish statement. 70-90 % of young Nigerian girls are hardcore lesbians. But they use men as their ATM. That's why you see them everywhere emphasizing money. The same girl who bills you, will pull out all the stops for her lesbian girlfriend.

Na men dey Mumu pass. You see Simps everywhere trying to please women. Idiots
I dey think am always where les dey get money.. Those girls get money no be small o. So na men still dey mumu for their aza ? No wonder

If not that naija is lawless,the idiot,bobpreeky and the rest suppose dey evil forest ..

1 Like

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Viper000: 9:52am On Mar 12
BigYash:
I dey think am always where les dey get money.. Those girls get money no be small o. So na men still dey mumu for their aza ? No wonder
be4 nko? the first to comment don already talk how dem dey make their money.
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by BigYash: 9:52am On Mar 12
Viper000:
be4 nko? the first to comment don already talk how dem dey make their money.
Some men mumu o

Them go pay for hotel,pay for food ,pay hux ,rent,send her mama hospital money,pay her siblings school fee.. after all these payments,the man will go home with terrible infection ,heart break or spiritual problem from the girl,as take away package..
Who really do men this thing?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by eepeepook: 10:27am On Mar 12
It’s true. She is in my DM.
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Khyrvxjzy: 11:50am On Mar 12
Jennyclay:
Single or married men, I don’t need either of them to make me happy undecided.

Expect they want to gift me money! Because this period nobody is rejecting money!

Married men, single men, ex boyfriend, current boyfriend, random men, I’m open to anyone as long as money is involved.

Shikena!!!!

are you a prostitute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by CaptainJune: 12:13pm On Mar 12
May God grant her the mercy of salvation. May the hold of the devil on her existence be broken in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Omaefe(m): 12:48pm On Mar 12
For how much na? i bin dey tink say yu don grow oooo, abi na marketting strag be this?
Jennyclay:

Expect they want to gift me money! Because this period nobody is rejecting money!

Married men, single men, ex boyfriend, current boyfriend, random men, I’m open to anyone as long as money is involved.

Shikena!!!!
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by BareFacedLies(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12
Kobojunkie:
You no shame! This lady will likely do you and your girlfriends together. Nonsense! lipsrsealed

Kobojunkie I won't mind handling you in bed also cos I know you're a woman grin

When was the last time you got a really good fúck? grin

3 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by BareFacedLies(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12
AbujaCitiBlog:

You are a first class idiot. Empty head.

1. Your dick is annoying and looks disgusting to her.

2. You don't know how to have sex. You think it's all about thrusting with your worthless HIV infected dicks.

You have been noticed, now run along you cretin!

3 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by worksmart(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12
Tell us that you are a lesbian without telling us that you are lesbian cheesy
AbujaCitiBlog:

2. You don't know how to have sex. You think it's all about thrusting with your worthless HIV infected dicks.

2 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by TheBillyonaire: 1:56pm On Mar 12
BareFacedLies:
If handle this lady in bed that nonsense spirit of lesbianism will leave her body immediately grin

Wrong.

It is beyond orgasm, it is a mind virus.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Kobojunkie: 2:25pm On Mar 12
BareFacedLies:
■ Kobojunkie I won't mind handling you in bed also cos I know you're a woman grin
When was the last time you got a really good fúck? grin
I am not gay! By the way, you mean in this life, luck for you is sex? Tufiakwa! lipsrsealed
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Damian911: 3:09pm On Mar 12
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!!!
Your price tag harlott
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Damian911: 3:11pm On Mar 12
AbujaCitiBlog:

You're so mean
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Sirhush(m): 3:11pm On Mar 12
Sign of end time, Woman dey run woman even man to man self I no dey. shocked
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by CountinBlessins(m): 3:23pm On Mar 12
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!!!

How much for over night / short time?

4 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by BareFacedLies(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12
Kobojunkie:
I am not gay! By the way, you mean in this life, luck for you is sex? Tufiakwa! lipsrsealed

Stop deceiving yourself.

Everyone here knows you're a female because only a woman would spend 12 hours on Nairaland arguing blindly on a topic like you do grin

3 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Jeon(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12
You look pretty, I love your pointy nose,with your cheeks. Come let me kiss 😘 you.
😏

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by CakesToolsOvens(f): 5:44pm On Mar 14
Anything to make herself feel good. Abeg rest.

I sell well made ovens for all purposes.
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Offpoint1: 5:48pm On Mar 14
grin we don't care as long as they're not in fellow guys DMs

4 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by atiku4President(m): 5:48pm On Mar 14
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!!!
Who be this one?

1 Like

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by AMI3(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14
Thank God my babe don't have android or iphone.
Only gadget she has is Laptop and small phone.

I don't have too much problem on social media. If u like pack them una sabi
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Blitzking: 5:50pm On Mar 14
This gal no collect gbola on time.

1 Like

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by tefishy(m): 5:51pm On Mar 14
Lesbians plenty for this forum

1 Like

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by AmazingELixir: 5:52pm On Mar 14
Ok
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by okoroemeka(m): 5:54pm On Mar 14
NairaOcean:
In a shocking and viral video circulating on social media, a Nigerian lesbian has stirred controversy by boldly proclaiming that "all your wives are in my DMs." The woman, whose identity remains unknown, directly addressed married men, claiming that their spouses are contacting her in private messages.

The video, which has garnered thousands of views and sparked a flurry of reactions online, shows the woman confidently boasting about the attention she receives from married women.

Men should hide their wives o! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnCRafTeAhY
what else can you brag with apart from your pussy and breasts?

1 Like

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by alphaNomega: 5:55pm On Mar 14
Bellotelli:
She is looking miserable grin

and still seeking attention! women will always be women.. lol

2 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by franugo(m): 5:55pm On Mar 14
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!!!

There's a difference between except and expect ma.

3 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by NICOGRAVITY: 5:57pm On Mar 14
My own wife is NOT in your DM.

3 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Dynamicboss: 5:57pm On Mar 14
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!!!

I have money to give you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Photos / We’re Married But Celibate / Nigeria Makes CNN 6th Sexiest Accent In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.