Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) (36605 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Lady Brags To Fvck Any Man That Comes Her Way To Cripple. See Photos / “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Pray(m): 7:10pm On Mar 14
They are in your DM preaching to you and advising you.

1 Like

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Akanoaaa(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14
Jennyclay:
Single or married men, I don’t need either of them to make me happy undecided.

Except they want to gift me money! Because this period nobody is rejecting money!

Married men, single men, ex boyfriend, current boyfriend, random men, I’m open to anyone as long as money is involved.

Shikena!!!!

Kuku say you dey do olosho

1 Like

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 14
Akalia:
what drags me raving angry is the fact that these homosexuals won't let us rest. They are always all up on our (straight folks) faces talking about their sexuality and shit.
It shows they suffer some guilt deep down about their perversion of a lifestyle and they are trying very hard to garner validation.
Lol grin cheesy,this is the dumbest shit I've ever heard all day, I'm sorry.....who started conversion therapy for gay people when they couldn't mind their business? Who gets into the lives of gay people when we are trying to leave our lives? Who've been pounding their sexuality in our faces since time immemorial but we never complain? Nice try,go take several seats,you don't rule the world no more
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Putindbutt: 7:19pm On Mar 14
1Sharon:
I believe her.
This is un African, African women been brainwashed, straying into men's territory. African men, wake up, let's rescue our continent.

1 Like

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Akalia(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14
Flamemignon1:

Lol grin cheesy,this is the dumbest shit I've ever heard all day, I'm sorry.....who started conversion therapy for gay people when they couldn't mind their business? Who gets into the lives of gay people when we are trying to leave our lives? Who've been pounding their sexuality in our faces since time immemorial but we never complain? Nice try,go take several seats,you don't rule the world no more
You weren't born this way, you could still change for good.

3 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:25pm On Mar 14
Akalia:
You weren't born this way, you could still change for good.
Not today buddy,not today
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by davodyguy: 7:27pm On Mar 14
Jennyclay:

Except they want to gift me money! Because this period nobody is rejecting money!

Married men, single men, ex boyfriend, current boyfriend, random men, I’m open to anyone as long as money is involved.

Shikena!!!!
And you'll give what in return?
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Akalia(m): 7:27pm On Mar 14
Flamemignon1:

Tomorrow might be too late, if you know what I mean.

3 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by nightsaint(m): 7:31pm On Mar 14
I don't really care about my wife making it out. It wouldn't bother me. Come to think of it, the thought of it makes me horney.
NairaOcean:
In a shocking and viral video circulating on social media, a Nigerian lesbian has stirred controversy by boldly proclaiming that "all your wives are in my DMs." The woman, whose identity remains unknown, directly addressed married men, claiming that their spouses are contacting her in private messages.

The video, which has garnered thousands of views and sparked a flurry of reactions online, shows the woman confidently boasting about the attention she receives from married women.

Men should hide their wives o! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnCRafTeAhY

1 Like

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by 1Sharon(f): 7:34pm On Mar 14
Putindbutt:

This is un African, African women been brainwashed, straying into men's territory. African men, wake up, let's rescue our continent.

Where is the africaness in practising imported beliefs and changing your name to English and Arabic names?

2 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Honestey: 7:38pm On Mar 14
A waste of a good slot
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Image123(m): 7:43pm On Mar 14
Akalia:
what drags me raving angry is the fact that these homosexuals won't let us rest. They are always all up on our (straight folks) faces talking about their sexuality and shit.
It shows they suffer some guilt deep down about their perversion of a lifestyle and they are trying very hard to garner validation.

100%. Their new goal is actually threesomes and other such orgies. Tools

2 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Putindbutt: 7:55pm On Mar 14
1Sharon:

Where is the africaness in practising imported beliefs and changing your name to English and Arabic names?

These practices were forced down our throat through the barrel of gun. A true African MUST have a native name to his identity, moreso, large number of slaves adopted native names upon their return back home. I swearigod, when African men take back the crown, African women will sit up.

2 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by wany(f): 7:57pm On Mar 14
BareFacedLies:
If handle this lady in bed that nonsense spirit of lesbianism will leave her body immediately grin
Get over your ignorance a lot of women are bisexual undecided

1 Like

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Jollymich(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14
Sometimes I think about adopting some parts of the shari law, I will reset these misdemeanor to default.
NairaOcean:
In a shocking and viral video circulating on social media, a Nigerian lesbian has stirred controversy by boldly proclaiming that "all your wives are in my DMs." The woman, whose identity remains unknown, directly addressed married men, claiming that their spouses are contacting her in private messages.

The video, which has garnered thousands of views and sparked a flurry of reactions online, shows the woman confidently boasting about the attention she receives from married women.

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Akalia(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14
Flamemignon1:

Tomorrow might be too late. If you know what I mean.
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by 1Sharon(f): 8:18pm On Mar 14
Putindbutt:

These practices were forced down our throat through the barrel of gun. A true African MUST have a native name to his identity, moreso, large number of slaves adopted native names upon their return back home. I swearigod, when African men take back the crown, African women will sit up.

Now that you've acknowledged it was forced, why do majority of Africans continue to buy into those beliefs?

Don't talk about africaness when it suits you.
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by lookingfly: 8:21pm On Mar 14
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!!!
you get big nyash, how much for a night?
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Akalia(m): 8:22pm On Mar 14
wany:

Get over your ignorance a lot of women are bisexual undecided
Women of this age are just too anyhow. See as you open mouth dey talk say a lot of women are bisexual. Just because you and a few other lost souls are sexually perverted does not mean that your folks are in the majority. Speak for yourself only.

3 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Putindbutt: 8:34pm On Mar 14
1Sharon:

Now that you've acknowledged it was forced, why do majority of Africans continue to buy into those beliefs?

Don't talk about africaness when it suits you.
You probably still living in the past, majority were once into those beliefs, however, these days, majority are fast denouncing. whoever that follows a foreign religion, it is a choice, i accept choices in certain areas of life. However your foreign beliefs MUST not override one's Africaness. True talk.

2 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by 1Sharon(f): 8:42pm On Mar 14
Putindbutt:

You probably still living in the past, majority were once into those beliefs, however, these days, majority are fast denouncing. whoever that follows a foreign religion, it is a choice, i accept choices in certain areas of life. However your foreign beliefs MUST not override one's Africaness. True talk.

Keep talking through your ass. Nigeria is the 2nd most prayerful country on earth. Fast denouncing where?

You hear about gay people in America, Asia and you think Africa is so special?
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Putindbutt: 9:05pm On Mar 14
1Sharon:

Keep talking through your ass. Nigeria is the 2nd most prayerful country on earth. Fast denouncing where?

You hear about gay people in America, Asia and you think Africa is so special?
Cut the crap, prayerful? Yes, Africa is prayerful, we belief in the existence of the supreme being. Media will always push the foreign agenda but will never truly tell you how many more on a daily are renouncing foreign beliefs. You only speak what the media asks you to and you follow the agenda they set for you. Gay bullshit and all are unAfrican, they crept in through the media you consume all day. Those demons will die on African soil.

2 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:07pm On Mar 14
Putindbutt:

Cut the crap, prayerful? Yes, Africa is prayerful, we belief in the existence of the supreme being. Media will always push the foreign agenda but will never truly tell you how many more on a daily are renouncing foreign beliefs. You only speak what the media asks you to and you follow the agenda they set for you. Gay bullshit and all are unAfrican, they crept in through the media you consume all day. Those demons will die on African soil.
Yen yen yen.
Post data on the Africans that are now atheists.
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Putindbutt: 9:21pm On Mar 14
1Sharon:

Yen yen yen.
Post data on the Africans that are now atheists.
And that's the point!, we wouldn't know because the media and those who control the media won't show you the data. I can only speak for my immediate environment but unfortunately, it won't go beyond my environment. Some whites are embracing black religion yet they suppress it, we go right there and report it by ourselves but the media you consume will not show you that. The rebirth of Africa will save the world.

3 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:25pm On Mar 14
Putindbutt:

And that's the point!, we wouldn't know because the media and those who control the media won't show you the data. I can only speak for my immediate environment but unfortunately, it won't go beyond my environment. Some whites are embracing black religion yet they suppress it, we go right there and report it by ourselves but the media you consume will not show you that. The rebirth of Africa will save the world.

Exactly. Since you said we wouldn't know, why then are you confident in saying it?
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:33pm On Mar 14
NairaOcean:

Gold plated lies
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Putindbutt: 9:33pm On Mar 14
1Sharon:

Exactly. Since you said we wouldn't know, why then are you confident in saying it?
You asked for data, we wouldn' know if the media don't tell us but in reality, i see religious houses being shut down and converted into store houses, i see the desire of many to scramble into religious centers wane every hour. You can't dispute reality.

2 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:34pm On Mar 14
Putindbutt:

You asked for data, we wouldn' know if the media don't tell us but in reality, i see religious houses being shut down and converted into store houses, i see the desire of many to scramble into religious centers wane every hour. You can't dispute reality.

Then keep quiet.
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Putindbutt: 9:41pm On Mar 14
1Sharon:

Then keep quiet.
Africa can never be quiet, we're the voice of the world. You follow foreign media, they control your mind. I follow reality, Y'all will very soon bow to Africa.

3 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:42pm On Mar 14
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!!!
Here we have it.

Jenny can date a married man
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:43pm On Mar 14
Putindbutt:

Africa can never be quiet, we're the voice of the world. You follow foreign media, they control your mind. I follow reality, Y'all will very soon bow to Africa.

No be for mouth dem dey bow to africa. You need to stop being the weakest link and get your shit together.
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Putindbutt: 9:58pm On Mar 14
1Sharon:

No be for mouth dem dey bow to africa. You need to stop being the weakness link and get your shit together.
You despise Africa, you talk down on Africa. We built Empires, we had our native technology to the amazement of the whites. Those who you worship ruined everything, they came with guns, we didn't have guns in Africa, we had freedom and spirituality. They took away our men into slavery and now taking our women from our cultures into their vultures. i have known you for quite long but now, i have marked you. Your seeds will take a knee and apologize to Africa.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We’re Married But Celibate / Nigeria Makes CNN 6th Sexiest Accent In The World / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.