Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) (36506 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Lady Brags To Fvck Any Man That Comes Her Way To Cripple. See Photos / “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by GoodSpirit: 5:58pm On Mar 14
Jennyclay:
Single or married men, I don’t need either of them to make me happy undecided.

Expect they want to gift me money! Because this period nobody is rejecting money!

Married men, single men, ex boyfriend, current boyfriend, random men, I’m open to anyone as long as money is involved.

Shikena!!!!

Stand at your usual joint they will seek your services.

8 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by grandstar(m): 5:58pm On Mar 14
She is very pretty though

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Seagodess(f): 6:01pm On Mar 14
BareFacedLies:
If handle this lady in bed that nonsense spirit of lesbianism will leave her body immediately grin
oga shut up.. how many times can you cum and still keep digging? Women can cum multiple times..so just keep shut

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Sportstrader24: 6:01pm On Mar 14
Jennyclay:

Expect they want to gift me money! Because this period nobody is rejecting money!

Married men, single men, ex boyfriend, current boyfriend, random men, I’m open to anyone as long as money is involved.

Shikena!!!!
A public toilet spotted (Prostitute)

2 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Babathanks(m): 6:01pm On Mar 14
Lesbian full this Abuja ehn😂. Fear all this Abuja girls ooo. May 21years old girl dy tell me yesterday say she know dy date man say her body know dy move towards man say na only girl 😂. I lost count of how many lesbian I don Bleep for this abuja😂. He know just get any meaning say Nigeria ban LGBTQ because our people are practicing it in a large amount. And you would be seeing someone that is practicing it insulting them on social media o. Nigerians are mostly hypocrite and that's why the country would never good.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Zooposki(f): 6:05pm On Mar 14
BareFacedLies:
If handle this lady in bed that nonsense spirit of lesbianism will leave her body immediately grin

With your small prick?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Felabrity: 6:12pm On Mar 14
Who be this ediot?
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by seguno2: 6:13pm On Mar 14
Babathanks:
Lesbian full this Abuja ehn😂. Fear all this Abuja girls ooo. May 21years old girl dy tell me yesterday say she know dy date man say her body know dy move towards man say na only girl 😂. I lost count of how many lesbian I don Bleep for this abuja😂. He know just get any meaning say Nigeria ban LGBTQ because our people are practicing it in a large amount. And you would be seeing someone that is practicing it insulting them on social media o. Nigerians are mostly hypocrite and that's why the country would never good.

Are you confused about your gender

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Pootle: 6:16pm On Mar 14
BareFacedLies:

yes o na lack of good dick dey worry her
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by arceem(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14
Lol
My girl has a girlfriend is not a problem

More for me then....

Na
T-pain sing am ooo
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by lexy2014: 6:23pm On Mar 14
Jennyclay:

Except they want to gift me money! Because this period nobody is rejecting money!

Shikena!!!!

are you the one giving all these people money?
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by lexy2014: 6:24pm On Mar 14
why are women so bent on getting attention these days? what going on?

3 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14
Jennyclay:

Except they want to gift me money! Because this period nobody is rejecting money!

Shikena!!!!

Why do you keep disgracing your family members online
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Babathanks(m): 6:28pm On Mar 14
seguno2:

Are you confused about your gender
I be guy o
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Drbarmes(m): 6:29pm On Mar 14
The babe fine sha
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by PoliticalChinex(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!!!

FINALLY YOU ARE NOW OPEN TO OLOSHOISM WITH MEN U KEEP BASHING HERE grin

1 Like

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by ayjay45: 6:30pm On Mar 14
atiku4President:

Who be this one?
she is Jennyclay. Our nairaland madam
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by id4sho(m): 6:34pm On Mar 14
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!!!
Drop your aza
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Image123(m): 6:34pm On Mar 14
It's easy for a female who is not God-fearing to be a 'lesbian' na, except she has issues with it growing up. What do they know more than masturbation, using tools, and touching each other? They can do that by themselves or for each other, which is what the man does for them 'legally'. Where they feel they need men is outside sex and giving birth. For that one, they cannot cheat nature.
What they don't know, though, is that they are on the broad way of perdition and need the Lord.
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by PointZerom: 6:35pm On Mar 14
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!!!

See this man that thought himself a woman. You can only deceive efulefus

1 Like

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by PointZerom: 6:36pm On Mar 14
id4sho:

Drop your aza

Na man o, no go fall.

1 Like

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by ComeToJesus: 6:37pm On Mar 14
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!!!

Is this your occupation?
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:41pm On Mar 14
Lesbianism is nothing new in Naigeeria, there many of them in Naigeeria. I picked up one woman one time in Naigeeria when we wanted to have sex she climbed on top of me put my lesg on her shouldder and started rubbing my vagina against my ass, i was like hey! What da fork?! Girl!I i am supposed to be the man here! She then conffessed that she is bisexual... i thought fine! Let get on with it then! tongue she was good with sex!
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:51pm On Mar 14
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!!!
Ashawo well done o.
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by BondRiv: 6:53pm On Mar 14
AbujaCitiBlog:

You are a first class idiot. Empty head.

1. Your dick is annoying and looks disgusting to her.

2. You don't know how to have sex. You think it's all about thrusting with your worthless HIV infected dicks.

But you women can't do without it. Even lesbians use dildos.
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by IrepChrist: 6:54pm On Mar 14
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!!!

The love of money is the beginning of evil

2 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by BondRiv: 6:56pm On Mar 14
Deviant and shameless ones are in your Dms.
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Teymanhenry(f): 7:02pm On Mar 14
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!!!
You are indeed OPEN
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by stallionng: 7:04pm On Mar 14
I thought our laws prohibits inclusively lesbianism? or ??!
Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Waywardson6: 7:06pm On Mar 14
Beautiful lesbians don't show themselves publicly. Because, they're beautiful & it's too risky. Men will come after them, except she's bisexual. Plus, why will you publicly disclose such information about married women. Seems fake & for clout reasons.

3 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Akalia(m): 7:07pm On Mar 14
Image123:
It's easy for a female who is not God-fearing to be a 'lesbian' na, except she has issues with it growing up. What do they know more than masturbation, using tools, and touching each other? They can do that by themselves or for each other, which is what the man does for them 'legally'. Where they feel they need men is outside sex and giving birth. For that one, they cannot cheat nature.
What they don't know, though, is that they are on the broad way of perdition and need the Lord.
what drags me raving angry is the fact that these homosexuals won't let us rest. They are always all up on our (straight folks) faces talking about their sexuality and shit.
It shows they suffer some guilt deep down about their perversion of a lifestyle and they are trying very hard to garner validation.

2 Likes

Re: All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 14
BareFacedLies:
And if I handle you in bed as a gay man,you will rethink your senses, come let me let you shake and make you cum on repeat with prostate orgasm

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him / 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. / ....Jesus loves you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.