Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online (65438 Views)

24 Year Old Man & His 80 Year Old Lover Are Trending On Social Media (pics/vid) / Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Honestey: 7:52pm On Mar 12
This is another amalgamation of northern and southern protectorate
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by maasoap(m): 7:53pm On Mar 12
Why couldn't the photographer tell them at least, to smile?
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Solidex(m): 7:56pm On Mar 12
Na by force to marry.?
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by kuntash: 7:56pm On Mar 12
Asawoboy:
Like what is happening undecided undecided undecided
Can some1 caption the last pic Am confused grin

It may shock you to know that such marriages may even last longer than those faked more to appear blissfully to the media
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by haphizz57(m): 7:58pm On Mar 12
Why is d wife nt smiling?
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Rejoice28(f): 7:59pm On Mar 12
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by CluelessMODS: 8:01pm On Mar 12
She is pregnant!
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by IzuniUe: 8:03pm On Mar 12
Must you marry him, it's not by force
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Desusi: 8:04pm On Mar 12
CJStarz:

Who told you it's in the east?
This is an old picture.
A skit
No,thiese are ngozi and chinedu my neighbours.l don't know how these Yoruba boys take dey know my people. We fine past them!
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Abufo: 8:05pm On Mar 12
Quality20:
Forced marriage is now d norm in d east I guess

thunda faya your agbado kpomo lips !!!
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by StraightGaay: 8:13pm On Mar 12
IzuniUe:
Must you marry him, it's not by force
Husband scarce
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Felaincarnated: 8:15pm On Mar 12
Na dat east go kee ur generation.Ozour
Quality20:
Forced marriage is now d norm in d east I guess
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by isax(m): 8:16pm On Mar 12
Who directed the photography? angry sad
They both seem to be doing these photos out of their wish... embarassed embarassed
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by xtian110: 8:19pm On Mar 12
Wicked world

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Machinegun91(m): 8:23pm On Mar 12
This lady kpomo go thick
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by fineberry(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12
The lady is beautiful no doubt but their mood doesn't suit the occasion at all.
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Sucre6: 8:31pm On Mar 12
ukaface:
Them marry Abi them never marry?

Wetin concern me if them no pose well?
Nigerians always drinking paracetamol for another person headache

As in ehh
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by walebliss(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12
Who force them marry abeg
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Pat081: 8:38pm On Mar 12
Na CAC or Deeper Life Pastor one of the two this is what we call force wedding 👰
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Kukutenla: 8:47pm On Mar 12
I was at the wedding
That's how the man smiles
He's in the army
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12
They look drained and tired.
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Ever8090: 8:53pm On Mar 12
Adewale1603:
When you marry an old man
but Regina Daniels was smiling and laughing in all her weeding pictures so what were you saying about marrying and old man again?
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Elinosweet143(f): 8:55pm On Mar 12
Mehn the last picture got me really laughing hard grin grin grin grin
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by YorubaKing: 8:56pm On Mar 12
Okoro pple and selling their manly daughters off... grin

1 Like

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by iamtardey: 9:00pm On Mar 12
Ballzproblem2:
she's probably thinking of her ex cheesy
that’s really the look on her face
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Adewale1603(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12
Ever8090:
but Regina Daniels was smiling and laughing in all her weeding pictures so what were you saying about marrying and old man again?
not just an old man. A billionaire old man
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by correctguy101(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12
annford:
Both of them look mentally, psychologically, emotionally, physically and perhaps, spiritually discouraged, tired and demoralized. The last picture has the man looking like a child whose candy was taken from him by a giant.

Na ya grammar make baba buhari ear dey pain am. grin

Ya grammar too much abeg. Dey cool down.. shocked
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Papayaayasager(m): 9:11pm On Mar 12
The lady will so much cheat on the man eh
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:14pm On Mar 12
Asawoboy:

Na by force
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Robertgreene1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 12
Starboytwo:
spare us the sermon if you didnt Bleep her.
Oga everything no be by fvck oo... don't go and fvck a married woman and carry curses on ur head...you don't know what her husband placed on her...Those things have repercussions!!! I have seen it happen!
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by InvertedHammer: 9:16pm On Mar 12
Asawoboy:
/
Who knows? Maybe the guy na "borrow pose"

After all the bragging, na people wey come dey throw rumpled N100 and N50 notes full wedding. And the girl couldn't hide her dissatisfaction after bragging to her friends that she'd have the biggest wedding in town.

She don enter one chance cool
/
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Anunakeeh: 9:16pm On Mar 12
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...l won't talk about these ones...their poses is their business...
But the truth is that 80% of naija girls marry men they don't truly love cus of societal pressures...most of the fish-brained ones will use their childishness and annoying drama to chase away guys that they truly love then they will end up marrying a man they don't have any iota of feelings for in the end... just cus of societal pressures to answer married women at all costs...
That's why majority of married women are lonely...frustrated and depressed deep inside... majority of them don't even really enjoy sex with their hubbies...they just do it...cus it's their obligation to have kids....
And that's why they keep looking for real love outside their marriages...
I remember my last days in the uni...when l moved into a new self-con lodge...my next door neighbor was a young man and his young wife...the wife fine Sha...and she was just 23...l was 22 then...
The man was handsome too...but he was rarely at home...he sometimes travelled for weeks on business trips...
Omo that his wife disturbed my life eh...this girl will just be bringing me delicious meals almost everyday...and she will be entering my room at will to watch TV or just gist with me while wearing bumshorts and trying everything to seduce me...and the lodge was built in such a way that every two adjoining rooms had a corridor and a small iron gate at the end of the corridor that then led to the stair case.....
So if l had wanted to fvck the girl...we will just lock that gate from the inside and even the hubby won't be able to come in and catch us in the act cus he must knock first...
But my self discipline and personal vow that l will NEVER fvck a married woman saved me from her seductions like Joseph....
Even when l graduated and left the lodge a few months later...the girl was still sending me love messages about how much she loves and misses me... somebody's wife oo!!

Naija girls...you people should try and marry men una truly love abeg!
And families and the society in general should stop pressuring girls to marry early at all costs!...
But sometimes l feel for girls Sha...the barbaric African culture expects them to marry as early as possible...but the same culture discourages them from personally approaching and wooing a guy they love!!!
If you're a girl...and you see a guy you truly love...approach him...woo him! You won't die! Stick with him and hold him tight...build with him and marry him! Marry for ur happiness and not to please the society!...the society won't be there to suffer in silence with you when you marry a man you don't truly love!!!
Shalom

You dey talk to Robots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.