Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,475 members, 7,812,466 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos (41702 Views)

Allwell Ademola: I Fell In Love With Our Best Man After I Lost My Fiancé / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé / Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Akpabio22: 6:20pm On Mar 12
Why are you guys insulting her. She has her class and being a vargin doesn't indicate you will have a long lasting marriage

4 Likes

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Canberra55: 6:24pm On Mar 12
vincenteger:
Congratulations to her

I tap from her blessings.

A re you a Palmwine tapper.

1 Like

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by BareFacedLies(m): 6:25pm On Mar 12
TrackerSK:
I hate it when men get married to a non virgin.Instead of this simp to chop this bitch and move.He decided to take her to the altar.

What is your problem?!

1 Like

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by dominique(f): 6:26pm On Mar 12
Alfa mails wailing mode activated. Things we live to see grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by SQLmastar(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12
grin
If only he knew the mileage on her clitometer, he wouldn't agree to waste funds on a pre-wedding ritual.

6 Likes

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by 43Ronin: 6:32pm On Mar 12
Lol e must be yoruba demon. No igbo or SS man will marry her. Bro sef wan cash out from the kpekus.

3 Likes

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by SQLmastar(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12
jeromestarks:
There are girls you will marry and you will know deep in your heart that the marriage won't last.
This is one of such girls.

You want a lasting happy home? Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry.

Ignore my advice and you will regret ever getting married like many men are currently regretting.
I married my wife as a virgin and I'm currently in regret.

3 Likes

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by ElasmoBranchii(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12
It is well...Premium tears loading
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Chizzyferd(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by nairalanda1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 12
TrackerSK:
I hate it when men get married to a non virgin.Instead of this simp to chop this bitch and move.He decided to take her to the altar.

Are you a virgin yourself?

1 Like

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by nairalanda1(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12
jeromestarks:
There are girls you will marry and you will know deep in your heart that the marriage won't last.

You want a lasting happy home? Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry.

Ignore my advice and you will regret ever getting married like many men are currently regretting.

So you advise men to do things that reduce the number of virgins and then advise them to marry a virgin, after they have reduced their number?

Plus you are not a virgin yourself, therefore you are the male version of the women you despise

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Trendsoulmate(f): 6:43pm On Mar 12
TrackerSK:
Was your mother a virgin? Didn't other men chop her ?

5 Likes

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by finallybusy: 6:47pm On Mar 12
Na better beating go bless the marriage once the novelty wear off. She dumped the guy first to hobnob with celebrities. When he do him own, make she no complain.

1 Like

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Lasien: 6:47pm On Mar 12
SQLmastar:

wow...sorry for that, do you mind to share your reason? we might learn a thing from it
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by ObalendeCMS: 6:53pm On Mar 12
Some men, sorry simps dey try o! After one; ex-Bbn house mate (sounds more like ex IndecentStar).

Well, WYSIWYG!
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Jozilinn: 6:53pm On Mar 12
TrackerSK:
Does virginity guarantee a great marriage,it depends on the men after marriage and how he handles the affairs of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by toujurs: 6:58pm On Mar 12
🎵 🎶 🎶
I dey mad for you ehen
I dey craze for you ehen
Dem say I dey do like say I be fool
That I am a fool for you ehen
Make dem dey talk o
Na dem get their mouth o
Anything you need na him I go buy
My money na your money ehen

Mumu mumu
Make dem call me mumu
I no need sense to love
Your love makes me a happy mumu grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Vintage9999: 6:58pm On Mar 12
Why is she sitting and the guy standing

1 Like

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Orlu13: 6:59pm On Mar 12
after she is done fooling around nd sampling dicks even having a baby, these simp still wifed her...it's alright...these are the kind of men that should have been sacrificed to d gods of his village fr being such a disgrace

Nothing in dis earth will make me buy an already used commodity...wen women yakpa everywhere.. kai

3 Likes

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by DCmonster: 7:08pm On Mar 12
I am not sure Deji has friends or relatives to be getting married to an overused hoe with a child for another man who rejected her.
Many hoes masquerading as gf will be feeling that they can eat their cakes and have it back.
She will be back to the street where she belongs sooner.
Most yooba men like over used after one or two women tho. It's all fun for them because they fvck them anyhow and she won't complain.

4 Likes

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:08pm On Mar 12
grin grin grin grin

That simp is the biggest loser in all this angry

1 Like

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Tecnophone: 7:09pm On Mar 12
Asewooooooooooo
Widepussy:

Not all women ll be like ya sisters!

2 Likes

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12
Solofresh2:
After ashawo na marriage to a SIMPle fool go end am grin

Lamba go still chop this girl low-key as time goes lol
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by ehissi(m): 7:21pm On Mar 12
jeromestarks:

Las Las, you will find out that

Virginity /= Home Training.
Virginity /= Commonsense ^ home training.

Some Virgins na ashewo in waiting. Them never know say the thing dey sweet, until dem know.

Israel DMW wife was a Virgin, but she later come out talk say her husband no sabi knack.

My question is, compared to what/who? How she take know as them dey knack, no be Virgin she be? Abi her own na Virgin Atlantic....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by bluefilm: 7:30pm On Mar 12
This is bullshit_
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Pepperdemisback: 7:38pm On Mar 12
43Ronin:
Lol e must be yoruba demon. No igbo or SS man will marry her. Bro sef wan cash out from the kpekus.
I have said it several times that any woman from the East that no man from there wants to get married to, is a Red Flag!

1 Like

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Shakirababy(f): 7:46pm On Mar 12
Akpabio22:
Why are you guys insulting her. She has her class and being a vargin doesn't indicate you will have a long lasting marriage

Class how?
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by occfx: 7:47pm On Mar 12
TrackerSK:

Prerequisite... May be. Don't underestimate what a yahoo boy can do

1 Like

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by tyup(m): 7:49pm On Mar 12
SQLmastar:

Bro honestly I can relate. I dodged a bullet and the weapon fashioned against me was a Virgin. Omo na character matter the most

I never even propose she don dey show me shege, the only reason I no damage her badly was cuz she been thr hell in her past and trying to damage her further might make her suicidal. Na why I just fash her without doing weytin dey my mind. She get luck

1 Like

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by EreluRoz: 7:53pm On Mar 12
Alpha man, he didn't let her child stopped him from marrying her unlike some sissy men who will zoom off kos of her child. He's the real odogwu

3 Likes

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 7:54pm On Mar 12
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt / Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) / Gospel Rapper Lynxxx Smoking Shisha [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.