Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,606 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos (41704 Views)

Allwell Ademola: I Fell In Love With Our Best Man After I Lost My Fiancé / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé / Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12
Tecnophone:
Asewo no dey get shame. I pity that silly simp getting married to bend and select pussy.
Shey pusy don turn bend down select ni grin
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by crisubanijunior(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12
🤣😂🤣 wahala
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by EreluRoz: 7:55pm On Mar 12
See comments above and you wonder if these ain't the same men that are menace to the society. The other one is busy condemning his ex, if you ask his ex now, she'll tell you how little a man he is. Ndiala

1 Like

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:56pm On Mar 12
Creamypie:
How can a single man.marry a single mother? No now

They were dating before she left him for lord lamba and carried a baby for him because the dude is rich. She tried forcing the guy to marry her all because they now have a child together but the dude refused. After everything this Same dude is now proposing to her. He now doing better though but he's ah idiot and a big simp. A big fool angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Rejoice28(f): 7:59pm On Mar 12
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by mimijane(f): 8:07pm On Mar 12
Congratulations dearie
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by TrackerSK: 8:10pm On Mar 12
Trendsoulmate:

Was your mother a virgin? Didn't other men chop her ?
Not like your mother.
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by limcar: 8:16pm On Mar 12
EreluRoz:
Alpha man, he didn't let her child stopped him from marrying her unlike some sissy men who will zoom off kos of her child. He's the real odogwu
are you a virgin
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Felaincarnated: 8:21pm On Mar 12
Queen wey everybody take dey hold body, e reach dis SIMP e convert am to wife. Na just 6months i give dem

1 Like

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by xtian110: 8:22pm On Mar 12
Congratulations

Any latest food prices?
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Dopenigga(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12
Goodlady:
Awwwn!
God when?
God bless your home queen.

Sharap! Most boys on this site are on pain recovery mode!
You all cry at young ladies getting married, calling them ashewo and their men simps. Maybe you all should be simps and have a home instead of masturbating around on xvideos or carrying girls with STDs on tinder and hookup sites. If your life as a boy has spoiled, that doesn't mean girls life too go spoil!
Make una receive brain!
I no blame you, na the foolish simp wey marry this queen I blame
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by obaidan: 8:26pm On Mar 12
Hmmmm... o di kwa risky, o di kwa dangerous

1 Like

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Jamie1000: 8:27pm On Mar 12
The guy too wan rush things.....Meanwhile some ppl don wear engagement ring for years.
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by SQLmastar(m): 8:31pm On Mar 12
Lasien:

wow...sorry for that, do you mind to share your reason? we might learn a thing from it
Nasty temper, is arrogant and always denies me sex. I'll divorce her by Easter and collect my 500k bride price back.
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Kukutenla: 8:33pm On Mar 12
Pepperdemisback:

I have said it several times that any woman from the East that no man from there wants to get married to, is a Red Flag!
She's from akwa ibom
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Christlike01: 8:35pm On Mar 12
They look good together. May their union be blessed.
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Tonididdyx: 8:39pm On Mar 12
... Make e last oh.... All these ovation usually follow same pattern but God forbid for you quen
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Antipob777(f): 8:53pm On Mar 12
Big ashawo olosho. I'm sure it's charm she used for this marriage. I command fire from heaven to scatter this marriage.

Her marriage will raise the hope of oloshos.

Chia God
Who did we offend in this country.
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by MrJames007: 8:55pm On Mar 12
Both of em will be cheating afterwards. undecided
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Hassanmaye(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12
Solofresh2:
After ashawo na marriage to a SIMPle fool go end am grin
These women have what men want that's Why They will always marry over the good girls, the truth is men fall in love with what they see
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Hassanmaye(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12
Solofresh2:
After ashawo na marriage to a SIMPle fool go end am grin
Look at the width na
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by chidiokay: 9:09pm On Mar 12
Naa wa ! page 1 - 3 cheesy
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Austineva(m): 9:13pm On Mar 12
EreluRoz:
Alpha man, he didn't let her child stopped him from marrying her unlike some sissy men who will zoom off kos of her child. He's the real odogwu
another simPle man spotted grin grin grin
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Austineva(m): 9:15pm On Mar 12
Rejoice28:
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
why you no put ur picture?
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by ThaFirstLady: 9:21pm On Mar 12
Creamypie:
How can a single man.marry a single mother? No now
How many women have aborted for you? And to all the men on the thread calling a total stranger ashewo, may GOD punish all of you if you all are fornicators. Ase. Nairaland boys, mothers birthed y'all. Have respect for women so your hatred for women won't lead y'all to fvck yourselves or goat someday. Awon oloshi oloriburuku them. Some innocent lady go call some of una boyfriend or husband...tueh.
P.S, nobody should mention me on the wrong side abeg except your mama nah ashewo. Haba, wetin?! It's getting too much for una. Nah man marry her and a better Man than a lot of y'all combined.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Creamypie(m): 9:35pm On Mar 12
ThaFirstLady:
How many women have aborted for you? And to all the men on the thread calling a total stranger ashewo, may GOD punish all of you if you all are fornicators. Ase. Nairaland boys, mothers birthed y'all. Have respect for women so your hatred for women won't lead y'all to fvck yourselves or goat someday. Awon oloshi oloriburuku them. Some innocent lady go call some of una boyfriend or husband...tueh.
P.S, nobody should mention me on the wrong side abeg except your mama nah ashewo. Haba, wetin?! It's getting too much for una. Nah man marry her and a better Man than a lot of y'all combined.
who is this one from incomplete home, defending a fellow of same feather.

1 Like

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Heffalump(m): 9:40pm On Mar 12
We4all:
This guy is taking a big risk. The marriage won't last.

Like Tontolette grin grin grin
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by 965mofeyisade: 9:49pm On Mar 12
Asewo no dey get shame. I pity that silly simp getting married to bend and select pussy. Asewo no dey get shame. I pity that silly simp getting married to bend and select pussy. ...

1 Like

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by ThaFirstLady: 10:12pm On Mar 12
Creamypie:
who is this one from incomplete home, defending a fellow of same feather.
I am from a complete home but you are the one that it appears you are from an incomplete home. If you were brought up in one, you'd know how not to speak about a lady albeit a complete stranger to you. Your father would have thought you how to respect women and the love and respect you have for your mother, you'd know how to respect women even if it's a woman of easy virtue.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by tehilah92(f): 10:27pm On Mar 12
jeromestarks:
There are girls you will marry and you will know deep in your heart that the marriage won't last.
This is one of such girls.

You want a lasting happy home? Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry.

Ignore my advice and you will regret ever
getting married like many men are currently regretting.

But Israel DMW married a virgin na!

1 Like

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Olayemudia: 10:27pm On Mar 12
The way you are going no go do along with Kidnappers o. If you are a real Christian, you win them to Christ and dem go give you free ride.

Cheers it is well. There might be places where you can an get cheap rides.

ThinkWISELY:
Who's going from Abuja to Lagos I can join?..

I reside in Lagos, came in for a weekend job and got disappointed, it was postponed.

Help a brother ooo, I'm stranded here. 🙏😭
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Olayemudia: 10:31pm On Mar 12
Some complete homes were made by using paper gum to hold pieces of other broken homes and some people go still call am complete home. Shey na completed home ni?

ThaFirstLady:
I am from a complete home but you are the one that it appears you are from an incomplete home. If you were brought up in one, you'd know how not to speak about a lady albeit a complete stranger to you. Your father would have thought you how to respect women and the love and respect you have for your mother, you'd know how to respect women even if it's a woman of easy virtue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) / Gospel Rapper Lynxxx Smoking Shisha [PICS] / 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.