Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,169 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos (41700 Views)

Allwell Ademola: I Fell In Love With Our Best Man After I Lost My Fiancé / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé / Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Abelino(m): 10:37pm On Mar 12
Coming from a bitter soul/ sadist. You re not God. Keep shut.
We4all:
This guy is taking a big risk. The marriage won't last.
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Abelino(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12
E too pain you Sadist.
Solofresh2:
After ashawo na marriage to a SIMPle fool go end am grin
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Abelino(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12
Coming from a sadist.
Tecnophone:
Asewo no dey get shame. I pity that silly simp getting married to bend and select pussy.
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:42pm On Mar 12
Olayemudia:
The way you are going no go do along with Kidnappers o. If you are a real Christian, you win them to Christ and dem go give you free ride.

Cheers it is well. There might be places where you can an get cheap rides.

This is another angle tho, it's good to be security conscious but if you don't talk, how would you get assisted ?
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Abelino(m): 10:42pm On Mar 12
Coming from a sadist. Are you a virgin? Bloody Hypocrite.
TrackerSK:
I hate it when men get married to a non virgin.Instead of this simp to chop this bitch and move.He decided to take her to the altar.
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Tzar(m): 10:56pm On Mar 12
This one too don chop Yoruba kponron!
They all know Yoruba kponron is too sweet, one taste and they are stuck for life! grin
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by severee(m): 11:06pm On Mar 12
TrackerSK:
I hate it when men get married to a non virgin.Instead of this simp to chop this bitch and move.He decided to take her to the altar.
grin yinmu your mama be virgin when e meet your papa?
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by merits(m): 11:09pm On Mar 12
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
public toilet queen pre weirdest picture 😦
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by ThaFirstLady: 11:57pm On Mar 12
Olayemudia:
Some complete homes were made by using paper gum to hold pieces of other broken homes and some people go still call am complete home. Shey na completed home ni?

Talking from experience? Abi nah the one you don enter or wan enter with the ashewo you marry? Shebi all women nah ashewo including your mothers abi? Tor, na una get ashewo experience and paper gum homes ode buruku dem. It is men like you with little or no regard for women that are paedophiles, rapists etc...see news the other day where a man beheaded his female child. That is unequivocally a result of the dysfunction of manhood in the society. Little or no respect or regard for females. Don't quote me to talk nonsense especially if a woman birthed y'all. Awon eleribu ewu Gambia.
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Trophy12: 2:55am On Mar 13
vincenteger:
Congratulations to her

I tap from her blessings.
stop tapping from nonsense
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Trophy12: 2:57am On Mar 13
jeromestarks:
There are girls you will marry and you will know deep in your heart that the marriage won't last.
This is one of such girls.

You want a lasting happy home? Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry.

Ignore my advice and you will regret ever getting married like many men are currently regretting.
those that are not virgin and the one you disvirgin who will marry them grin

1 Like

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by jeromestarks: 6:22am On Mar 13
Trophy12:
Those who have been destined to have bad marriages will marry them for sure.
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by NEUDUDE: 7:45am On Mar 13
DCmonster:
I am not sure Deji has friends or relatives to be getting married to an overused hoe with a child for another man who rejected her.
Many hoes masquerading as gf will be feeling that they can eat their cakes and have it back.
She will be back to the street where she belongs sooner.
Most yooba men like over used after one or two women tho. It's all fun for them because they fvck them anyhow and she won't complain.

some truth in this tho. Lol so you mean he will use fvck and spoil her career and leave her for the streets again haha. Wahala grin grin.

Uttermost wickedness after all this gallivanting lol

1 Like

Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by We4all: 8:27am On Mar 13
Abelino:
Coming from a bitter soul/ sadist. You re not God. Keep shut.

Sorry, love.
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Creamypie(m): 10:04am On Mar 13
ThaFirstLady:
I am from a complete home but you are the one that it appears you are from an incomplete home. If you were brought up in one, you'd know how not to speak about a lady albeit a complete stranger to you. Your father would have thought you how to respect women and the love and respect you have for your mother, you'd know how to respect women even if it's a woman of easy virtue.
who is this ant? Who are u to quote me. I was brought up in a perfect, solid and wealthy home. My father married my mum and only her. B4 they met, and married, they never had any child anywhere, and they told us kids to do the same. Its the only model we follow on morality. Any thing short of that is looked down upon by us, and I don't disrespect those from single mums. They didnt creat themselves.Where in my first write up did I condemn her apart fr saying its not our standard U can as well ask your brothers to marry single mum. Who knows if u are a product of one
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by DCmonster: 11:15am On Mar 13
NEUDUDE:

some truth in this tho. Lol so you mean he will use fvck and spoil her career and leave her for the streets again haha. Wahala grin grin.

Uttermost wickedness after all this gallivanting lol
That's what he is gonna do💯
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by HRMK: 11:48am On Mar 13
SECOND HAND OR FAIRLY USED WIFE? CONGRATULATIONS ALL THE SAME! BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by HRMK: 12:05pm On Mar 13
Abelino:
Coming from a sadist. Are you a virgin? Bloody Hypocrite.

BUT DAVIDO'S AIDE SAID HE GOT MARRIED TO A VIRGIN WHO LATER CLAIM TO NOT BN SEXUALLY SATISFIED!
SHE IS ALREADY BACK WITH HER PARENTS!ALL WITHIN A YEAR!NOT ABOUT BN A VIRGIN BUT A BABYMAMA TO ANOTHER MAN!!
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by HRMK: 12:10pm On Mar 13
Trophy12:

DAVIDO'S AIDE GOT MARRIED TO VIRGIN BUT FAILED WITHIN MONTHS!
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by lexyclasy: 12:39pm On Mar 13
Edipet:
Ashawos go happy now because hope dey for them. Simp men create more ashawo in the society
Nsuto mfiri ke ekebeben ebod uto owo nte afo because amkpa mien idem nangha ndito ukang nnyin esi tang iko ntime ntime ye eyen eka mmo, eto-to ikot uke, ye ndisime iko uto ami.
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Edipet(m): 8:07pm On Mar 13
lexyclasy:
Nsuto mfiri ke ekebeben ebod uto owo nte afo because amkpa mien idem nangha ndito ukang nnyin esi tang iko ntime ntime ye eyen eka mmo, eto-to ikot uke, ye ndisime iko uto ami.
😂😂😂😂😂. Anie ido eye eka mmi?, do you want me to sing for her? Shey when she was doing her ashawo work. Did she recognize me as her brother. Or if I did advise her , would she listen. I don't care mme afo ado eyen eka mmi but I speak the truth.
Re: Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos by Digmygold: 9:27pm On Mar 13
TrackerSK:

I hope these same words are used for your daughter in future. You're evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Moss Auctions A Video Of Her Sleeping Naked In Bed For £12,000 / Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt / Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.