Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,499 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Why Do Shameless Adults Derive Pleasure In Beating Small Children - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Shameless Adults Derive Pleasure In Beating Small Children (174 Views)

What These Small Children Were Caught Doing Will Surprise You (photos) / Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals / Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Shameless Adults Derive Pleasure In Beating Small Children by Obainoman6: 7:44pm On Mar 12
Africa is cursed, the thing that took Europeans a couple decades to get Africa can never learn it in a billion years
There's this shameless guy in my area, Yoruba people, he loves beating small children and the worst part is they are not his. Its a family house so whenever he comes around he will always be beating the small children mercilessly, worst part is their mothers would report the kids to him then he will start beating the kids while the kids wail as the mothers pretend deaf.
This guy is very poor and wretched at his age he never marry wife but he beats his brother's children mercilessly he's a champion in that.
I noticed that since this tinubulation era started his beatings has intensified infact its like he sits down and waits for the child to commit then he flung into action.
He started beating one kid this afternoon for hours i could not take it so i decided to intervene.
To be a poor Nigerian man is a curse because every little thing go dey annoy you in this tinubulation era

I know all of you here does it, you people are very wicked the average Nigerian is EVIL!!
Soon i go comot from this country for una
Re: Why Do Shameless Adults Derive Pleasure In Beating Small Children by suckmedownthere(f): 7:53pm On Mar 12
Check well he should be fingering the little girls and even fucking them around the corner.....touching their breasts and ynash...smiling like the devil when he does that...he is poor but happy
Re: Why Do Shameless Adults Derive Pleasure In Beating Small Children by Franzinni: 8:12pm On Mar 12
The useless lawyer that tortured that house maid is yoruba too... Abi...

See wetin the mongrel above me take support the airhead OP.

Anyway father nah father so no matter how much you hate yoruba folks, father will always remain father.

Awa loko iyalaya molebi gbo gbo yin!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Shameless Adults Derive Pleasure In Beating Small Children by Obainoman6: 8:12pm On Mar 12
suckmedownthere:
Check well he should be fingering the little girls and even fucking them around the corner.....touching their breasts and ynash...smiling like the devil when he does that...he is poor but happy
True,

Tell me do you really like to be sucked down there?
Re: Why Do Shameless Adults Derive Pleasure In Beating Small Children by Albertone(m): 8:13pm On Mar 12
suckmedownthere:

Mad people on NL don't disappoint 🤦🤦
Re: Why Do Shameless Adults Derive Pleasure In Beating Small Children by Albertone(m): 8:15pm On Mar 12
Obainoman6:

True,

Tell me do you really like to be sucked down there?

See the werey OP too.

There should be psychiatric section on NL where people like you two should be.

(1) (Reply)

First Artificial Intelligence Beauty Pageant To Award Hottest AI Robot $13k / Where Is Lefulefu / If You Need Help Get In...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.