Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively (214853 Views)

These Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively / What Causes Overheating And How Can It Be Totally Prevented / My Car Is Consuming Water At A Rapid Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively by olasinmibo: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2016
@siena, I have sent an email to you but bounced back. Seems the email I got from here isnt correct: sienna_@hotmail.co.uk
Re: What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively by Ken4agent(m): 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2017

I ship regularly. I tend to use air freight for new parts, and sea for larger consignments of used spares, which tend to include engines, transmissions, axles, suspension and other bulky items.

Bro, pls can I get a very good solenoid for Honder Odyssey 2000 from u? if yes how much and how do I get it
my number is on my signature or via : kenfarm2020@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively by achisheyin: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hello friends, Mine is Hyundai sonata 2002. i have done everything possible but it still consumes a lot of fuel especially when the A.c is turned on.

please assist on what to do. because i have changed the plugs, serviced the nozzles and all. a mechanic suggested i should change the Nozzles.
Re: What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively by brightnelly(f): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hello guys

I need the experience of those that have used DODGE CARAVAN (2008 model) here.

How do you find mechanic?

How expensive are the parts?

How rugged is it?

Any other general info will be appreciated.

Considering getting one before the end of this month.
Re: What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively by jossytech(m): 1:28am On Oct 10, 2017
I get issue recently with my 1998-1999 toyota camry steering so hard on cornering n was told to change pump, but not yet seen fitted, I search online and saw in eBay @$53-57 but can't ship to Nigeria, anyone know where to get new original please
Thanks

Re: What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively by olar2g(m): 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
My Nissan Quest 2000 Model is consuming fuel, while driving it the engine is shooting
Re: What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively by nymphomaniac(m): 8:21am On Aug 16, 2020
achisheyin:
Hello friends, Mine is Hyundai sonata 2002. i have done everything possible but it still consumes a lot of fuel especially when the A.c is turned on.

please assist on what to do. because i have changed the plugs, serviced the nozzles and all. a mechanic suggested i should change the Nozzles.
how did you sort this please?
Re: What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively by Miyake8: 7:43am On Nov 04, 2023
What's brand of Honda,? And was it discharging black smoke cause my civic 2004 is consuming excessive _uel without discharging black smoke, I have changed everything I was asked to change yet no improvement... some one advise me to change brain box
olanyte:
pls check the brain box this is exact problem that my own Honda is giving me b4 i change it,and is wking well now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help.my Honda Crv Drive "d" Indicator Light Blinks (Now solved) / BMW Owners' Forum / Club-Lexus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.