Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About (4461 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Jewessgratitud3: 11:10am On Mar 14
NEUDUDE:

The level of my stupidity is alarming. Like do I have common sense or am i just typing for clouts. anyway my mother sounds very slow

Fixed. cool
Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by alphaNomega: 11:14am On Mar 14
190:
Inside this economy una still de carry woman! grin

Aint you lots learnt that nigerian girls are not to be toyed with!

Phuck they cant phuck and yet y;all still messing about with em.. angry

Oga, people get married during wartime. Which one be inside this economy person still dey carry woman?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by iLegendd(m): 11:21am On Mar 14
It doesn't matter if a woman is more honest than me, she's forever a suspect. This is why most men prefer other people's girlfriends because there is nothing to worry about except infection. In fact, when her guy calls when she's with you, you'll learn a lot about their lying pattern.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by 190: 12:22pm On Mar 14
Love56743:
Sometimes I wonder what is the problem of women of this generation? Same thing happened to me recently my ex girlfriend that I'm planning to marry by December has been busy sleeping with one guy that can't even take care of her, someone I send 20k weekly to take care of herself because I love her so much i never wanted her to lack anything I even brought her an iPhone not quite long...i started noticing her attitude then i decided to hack her WhatsApp to see what is happening only to discover something that shock me, sometimes i would be talking to her the next is her battery is down good night but i would call her in the next 30 minutes writing call waiting she claimed to be talking to her Aunty, the day i hacked her whatsapp she was having issues with that guy I saw a message where she saying that I even ignored my boyfriend thats doing everything for me just because of you, and some other guys that she is chatting with...when i called she denied then i show her all the evidence then i immediately block her on WhatsApp and Facebook then i transfer 20k to my friends in Nigeria to go and collect the iPhone from her... Since then she has been writing me with different numbers once i noticed it's her i just blocked her..

You can hack whatsapp? shocked

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Love56743: 12:30pm On Mar 14
jesmond3945:
how do you hack whatsapp

It's an application, she would send you code to configure it
Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Uptheante(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14
SYSTEM222:

Charms?

Forgive someone that gave her body to another guy many times?
Even bj?

It's easy to forgive but to forget is almost impossible. I can't even kiss such lips, knowing that another guy has cumed inside the mouth while she was still my girlfriend.

Think am.

Can you do it?
At the bolded, the guy must have drilled that pussy & nutted in her mouth while she swallowed his cum. grin
She must have come back home & kissed you with the same mouth & you must have tasted the guy's sperm in her mouth but you never knew because you weren't suspecting her then.
Sorry bro, next time don't be so nice to this gender & never agree to any relationship without sex. Infact, you have to Bleep a girl very well then she should be the one to ask you for relationship by herself then you will be the one to decide if you want the relationship or not.
Bleep & treat these bitches like the hoes they are because if you are nice & considerate to them, they interprete it as weakness & they will punish you severely for that.
Men wey dey Bleep these hoes silly, no dey do even quarter of what simps do for them

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Damian911: 2:36pm On Mar 14
orohbiro:
Pls accept and take her back, though she was honest with u. What if she kept it to herself? I have a feeling she won't indulge in that act again forgive and take her back sir
You are a mumu girl orohbiro

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by zexy2030(m): 2:55pm On Mar 14
Jewessgratitud3:

I know what I'm saying. He spoilt her. That's how you men spoil girls and they become wild. If he left her like she said earlier she won't know what bj is or try to do it on some one else.

All I'm trying to say in essence is he spoilt the girl. Now she tear eyes you're crying foul
Hmmm, it seems true. You are innocent of what you have never tried. In a new non distant relationship
1. Read together
2. Pray together
3. Work on target or goal together
4. Visit social gatherings together.
Sex is momentous and depressing after a while, sex is for adults not growing kids.

Seek a vision partner not a sex partner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Kaido: 3:05pm On Mar 14
Don't let her go yet.

Invite her to come for weekend and lash her taw taw aggressively till her legs shake.

Tell her you have forgiven her, but within you you know she is street material.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Recardo(m): 10:52pm On Mar 14
SYSTEM222:

Maybe if I had banged her she wouldn't even think about cheating or at least won't tell me because she'd be afraid to lose me as I'm her first and I've imprinted myself on her forever.

Please please please, destroy this mindset from your soul. Your "girl" can quickly knack a random guy at the back of a bar in 5 minutes just to throw off her urges. The same girl you destroyed with numerous sex skills last week ooo. The only way you can definitely imprint yourself on her forever is when you get her pregnant, multiple times. Even at that some mumu women will still cheat. na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Recardo(m): 10:55pm On Mar 14
Kaido:
Don't let her go yet.

Invite her to come for weekend and lash her taw taw aggressively till her legs shake.

Tell her you have forgiven her, but within you you know she is street material.

I agree. he should play nice and take back the sexless three years with a month of everyday gladiator sex, then use his right leg and kick the girl's ass out of his life. That is if he isnt the kind of man that can't let things go easily for his mental health.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Badmashiii: 4:03am On Mar 15
Jewessgratitud3:

Fixed. cool

You this hairy-legged evening newspaper,you never get tired of saying trash just to get attention.

If the ting is scratching you find a sugar boy and take care of his bills so he can help you ease the itching.

Don't jump and nairaland and be disgracing yourself always.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Badmashiii: 4:07am On Mar 15
Uptheante:

At the bolded, the guy must have drilled that pussy & nutted in her mouth while she swallowed his cum. grin
She must have come back home & kissed you with the same mouth & you must have tasted the guy's sperm in her mouth but you never knew because you weren't suspecting her then.
Sorry bro, next time don't be so nice to this gender & never agree to any relationship without sex. Infact, you have to Bleep a girl very well then she should be the one to ask you for relationship by herself then you will be the one to decide if you want the relationship or not.
Bleep & treat these bitches like the hoes they are because if you are nice & considerate to them, they interprete it as weakness & they will punish you severely for that.
Men wey dey Bleep these hoes silly, no dey do even quarter of what simps do for them

Na true you talk manchi
Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Jewessgratitud3: 6:36am On Mar 15
Badmashiii:

You this hairy-legged evening newspaper,you never get tired of saying trash just to get attention.

If the ting is scratching you find a sugar boy and take care of his bills so he can help you ease the itching.

Don't jump and nairaland and be disgracing yourself always.

Hahahahahaaaa.. e pain am. grin grin
Hug transformer make your anger complete tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Badmashiii: 6:43am On Mar 15
Jewessgratitud3:

Hahahahahaaaa.. e pain am. grin grin
Hug transformer make your anger complete tongue

Why i go hug transformer? Sha i get sure plugs of sugar boys wey go do you well. If na 1 or 10 you need sef dem day.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Jewessgratitud3: 6:49am On Mar 15
Badmashiii:

Why i go hug transformer? Sha i get sure plugs of sugar boys wey go do you well. If na 1 or 10 you need sef dem day.

I think your Mum and desperate sisters need them more wink.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Badmashiii: 6:53am On Mar 15
Jewessgratitud3:

I think your Mum and desperate sisters need them more wink.

My mom is late and my sisters are not ripe yet. I'm trying to help your situation. A Hot pussy is an itchy pussy.

Stop being shy and holla me. I promise the fees will be affordable.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Jewessgratitud3: 11:33am On Mar 15
Badmashiii:

My mom is late and my sisters are not ripe yet. I'm trying to help your situation. A Hot pussy is an itchy pussy.

Stop being shy and holla me. I promise the fees will be affordable.

Save them for your sisters when they get to fifty then cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by hosemujica: 12:38pm On Mar 15
Never spend what you can’t afford to lose on a woman you are not married to. Na why e de pain you so .
Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Badmashiii: 2:30pm On Mar 15
Jewessgratitud3:

Save them for your sisters when they get to fifty then cheesy

Don't worry I'll pay the boys for the service. I know you need it but can't afford it.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Vintage9999: 1:31am On Mar 17
Op, you sef no try. It's sex first, relationship (maybe) later. That's how it works.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Vintage9999: 1:45am On Mar 17
SYSTEM222:

This is heartbreaking.

It's almost like we had same story. My ex gf did same thing. She Will tell me her battery is down or she wants to sleep even by 9pm because she's exhausted. Lols 😆.

It's safe to say it's difficult to understand ladies of this generation. You take them so seriously, You do everything for them and they end up sleeping with other persons who can't measure up to even 1/4 of what you are to them.

They screw things up so badly. Hurt you and leave you hanging.

But then they expect you to accept their flaws and see past the cheating. Funny people.

The loving guy then develop trust issues. Sees all other ladies like cheats. Then they've finally created a monster cheat.

I see no reason why you will want to sleep with someone you do not see as your future partner. Or intentionally hurt someone you don't want to lose
you need to learn that girls or women don't think the way you do as a man. It's a bitter pill but you have to swallow it
Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by torqque7(m): 10:53am On Mar 17
SYSTEM222:

You're very right.

I've been in relationships with a lot of others but with sex involved but didn't hold the relationship down. The street is for the street.

This was my first with no sex. Seeing I am her first in almost everything.
I just felt I've met the right person embarassed.

It is well

Bro a ho.e will always be a h.oe..that which belongs to the street will always be for the streets even if na you disvirgin am. I met this innocent looking cute Smally who was a student and I told her I don't date students because they will ALWAYS cheat but she argued and said not to judge everyone based on one bad experience lol..

I said ok o,Sha Sha we started dating and I was the first to disvirgin her,I already told her that I no dey do no sex relationship o even if she be virgin and she said she heard. I sha disvirgined her after numerous tries and complaining of pains but I sha burst am last last..but deep down I knew things will never work because I don get plenty experience both mine and people I have seen and heard,plus when I was a student I know wating girls dey do their mature bf while them dey knack their fellow student,me Sha was still knacking others codedly but she never caught me.

Along the line she got knacked on her birthday by one Yahoo boy even without condom sef lol and I found out..I was dissapoined Sha but I always knew it will happen and after that me still been de knak am and was now cheating openly and frustrated her life until she started understanding that we could never be,she come dey vex at any lil thing I do or say🤣🤣,until lockdown when she found out my new main babe which she hated with a passion spent the whole lockdown with me..

Now she's my wife and my ex want die as she found out I was getting married after lockdown. Last last no be by even say na you disvirgin girl o bro so Olosho will always be Olosho no matter what you do for her,so just make sure say you collect the only thing they can offer which is their punna when dating them so you don't feel cheated when things go south.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? / My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? / can you grab it? Openly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.