Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) (26204 Views)

My Dry Season Watermelon Farm Getting Ready For Harvesting / Winfarms 2021 Raining/dry Okra Farm / My Okra Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by Absuchat(m): 12:32pm On Apr 02
Those okra look over mature....no longer edible
Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by bigdammyj: 12:35pm On Apr 02
Kudos to you.
Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by Onyedikachi231: 12:39pm On Apr 02
TimiCACboss:
wow
farming is a cool venture

They dey farm for Belarus?
Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by Godsgift7837: 12:39pm On Apr 02
lazkizz:

On my arrival, I had already met the locals working on the farm .

It's was a delightful experience.

It's not easy, but man must survive.

Tinubu policies aren't encouraging at all.
Gas price is killing us, but how we go do ??

Hello bro,

Please I want to know if gyawana is a safe place to visit.

1 Like

Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by Angelfrost(m): 12:42pm On Apr 02
lazkizz:

Pay this security man 30k monthly to guard the farm from fulani herders.

Does stubborn futon jalon type .. with their dread and dagger .

If you like keep DSS dey go still invade your farm.

But I have a secret, which is I gave them free water for their cattle. After drinking, I beg them to move ahead without touching the farm, I also buy "nunu and dekere" cowsmilk and pudding.

Fulani women fine sha ... grin

I love and respect your problem-solving skills.

This is something many other Nigerians struggle to do: Non-aggressive and non-kinetic approaches to tackling the farmer/herdsmen crisis.

Southerners need to be more intentional about Agriculture and food production like the Northerners... We need to step down from this bloated 'white collar' arrogance.

Southern governors should wake up and look into making their states independent food producers.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by 9jatriot(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02
After one human being does all the work finish, one lazy individual in a big city whose only skill is how to complain about government will just wish for things to be cheap for him to eat not minding that some people take the risk to produce these foods.

I personally think farmers should be able to make money from their trade, you cannot be lazy and want someone to do all the hardwork for you without paying for it.

6 Likes

Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by Redomi(m): 12:46pm On Apr 02
hustler66:

op please may i ask how many plots of land did you plant the okro, how many stands of okro are there and how much did the seeds cost
waiting for the op to answer this question, I wanted to go into okro farming alone, land already cleared and waiting for rain before I start planting, I wanted to plant an acre of okro farm
Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by MaziObinnaokija: 12:47pm On Apr 02
sad somebody is here showing people like u that enjoy begging for this and that way out of POVERTY. U are here mumbling incoherent nonsense. IRAGBIJI, EWEDU MUNCHERS. Later,you'll change to another moniker and beg for money.Beta go fix ur life and leavs Emilokan alone
Ejyksneh:
The iragbiji fraud who by extension is also yaríba ewedu munchers Messiah may not be happy with this thread as his main intentions are to destroy what's left of the country....but God forbid.

I'm definitely dumping my ewedu muncher girlfriend tonight, I will record her cries and post here.

Check my signature for more

7 Likes

Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by drimzsmoke(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02
Dennisochampa:
If half of the useless cultists, yahoo boys and drug addicts we have as youths venture into farming, Nigeria will never have to complain about increase in the cost of food products...

All the useless cultists, yahoo boys and thieves, make una come see werin una mates dey use hand do...
Make devil punish all of una with una families...

For every soul u have oppressed or stolen from with your cultism, fraud and thievery, may woe continue to betide you and your family up to your 2000th generation....

Op, good job... I go like retire with plantain farm someday......

My love for plantain and goats no be here.....

Nice write up, I love you!!!
Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by STYCNig(m): 12:58pm On Apr 02
Congratulations my Friend!
Governance is very cheap; all you need is a diversified common sense. imagine the impact of food security if government could give this guy just N10m every year with a quota of production and a price he must sell after harvest directly to consumers in every LGA? Empowers 10 farmers in every local government, provide all farm amenities and security, setup a unit in Min of Agric to manage and oversee them!
All these common sense doesn't need any consultation, loans and borrowings & can be managed by State Min of Agric with a competent Commissioner - No consultation, no foreign expatriates except when you need to go Mega, industrialized for exportation !

lazkizz:
So today, it was Saturday, and I decided to go to my dry season okra farm in Mayo balwa LGA of adamawa State.

It's a 68km journey from my house in yola to the farm at Mayo balwa LGA.

Enjoy the thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by MumEmdy(f): 12:58pm On Apr 02
Nice one op, farming is the way forward
Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by Vokians(m): 1:09pm On Apr 02
Nice job @op. Move favour to you and your workers.
Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by Ajsmart(m): 1:24pm On Apr 02
Fantastic! Please keep it up.

lazkizz:
So today, it was Saturday, and I decided to go to my dry season okra farm in Mayo balwa LGA of adamawa State.

Enjoy the thread cheesy
Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by AbujaLagos: 1:32pm On Apr 02
Kudos. You dey make farming dey hungry us.

Plenty people must port to farming this year
Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:36pm On Apr 02
lazkizz:

Enjoy the thread cheesy
hw much u go sell bag of rice wen harvested & destoned?
grin
Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by Xpol: 1:37pm On Apr 02
lazkizz:
Thank God, I brought this 900w solar pump to meet up the water demand.

My rice is making me feel like I am in Thailand, in fact, in the middle of Bangkok.

After almost an hour in this yola extra ultra sun ... I decided to take nunu and kinderemo
OP how many hp is the machine?
Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by 93RD(m): 1:37pm On Apr 02
lazkizz:

On my arrival, I had already met the locals working on the farm .

It's was a delightful experience.

It's not easy, but man must survive.

Tinubu policies aren't encouraging at all.
Gas price is killing us, but how we go do ??

Great job, how are you guys handling the security situation? Because as soon as i saw the picture with a vast view that looks unending i got scared immediately about safety. Hope you guys are being very watchful and have escape routes.
Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02
lazkizz:

But I have a secret, which is I gave them free water for their cattle. After drinking, I beg them to move ahead without touching the farm, I also buy "nunu and dekere" cowsmilk and pudding.

pictures of u bribing herdsmen or adonbilivit!

cool

2 Likes

Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by Successlane: 1:39pm On Apr 02
lazkizz:

Enjoy the thread cheesy

That's quite a distance !!!
How do you manage logistics on daily basis?
Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by 77up(m): 1:45pm On Apr 02
Nice one op.

Hitting farm in action very soon cool
Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by TimiCACboss: 1:45pm On Apr 02
Onyedikachi231:

They dey farm for Belarus?

yes
Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by poiZon: 1:46pm On Apr 02
abc115:
Weldone

Majority of Nigeria youth have lost their identity through like and shares online instead of being hardworking, productive and dedicated like you.

Can I see Ur farm?
Hard working id10t

2 Likes

Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by Originalsly: 1:49pm On Apr 02
Very good ... I'm impressed ... and learning! .... learned something new today!... that there are solar water pumps. This can boost production sooo much .... don't have to wait on rains ... can plant all year round. My question is what crop would you use in rotation?

This should be inspiration to all who find a million and one excuses why there is absolutely nothing one can do in Nigeria.

"If we farm ... herdsmen will come and destroy our crops and kill us." Hope we learn something from OP.

2 Likes

Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by Mcslize: 1:51pm On Apr 02
lazkizz:
Thank God, I brought this 900w solar pump to meet up the water demand.

My rice is making me feel like I am in Thailand, in fact, in the middle of Bangkok.

After almost an hour in this yola extra ultra sun ... I decided to take nunu and kinderemo

Congrats to all farmers out there. You guys are the heroes. Without farm produces, hunger for dey hammer everybody for this country.

You've done well!

5 Likes

Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by lazkizz(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02
Godsgift7837:

Hello bro,

Please I want to know if gyawana is a safe place to visit.
yea it safe bro , Dangote sugar plant is located there
Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by Father4all: 1:53pm On Apr 02
Dennisochampa:
If half of the useless cultists, yahoo boys and drug addicts we have as youths venture into farming, Nigeria will never have to complain about increase in the cost of food products...

All the useless cultists, yahoo boys and thieves, make una come see werin una mates dey use hand do...
Make devil punish all of una with una families...

For every soul u have oppressed or stolen from with your cultism, fraud and thievery, may woe continue to betide you and your family up to your 2000th generation....

Op, good job... I go like retire with plantain farm someday......

My love for plantain and goats no be here.....

they have such idea. But no capital

1 Like

Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by MaziObinnaokija: 1:54pm On Apr 02
grin Hope all is well?
buharibanjo:
Very nice..

Drums set
Amplifier
Speakers
Church pupit
Ox medium size Standing fan
All for sale in Abuja Gwagwalada
DM on whatsApp
08119,seven,eight, three, four, eight, 2

1 Like

Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by Dennisochampa: 2:06pm On Apr 02
Father4all:
they have such idea. But no capital
Which kind capital them want again...
The money wen them take dey buy guns and go clubbing and buy expensive cars and live luxurious lives.... Shey e no go reach take start up?
Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by jamesversion: 2:11pm On Apr 02
lazkizz:

Picture of the Fulani women. grin grin
Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by Godsgift7837: 2:13pm On Apr 02
lazkizz:
yea it safe bro , Dangote sugar plant is located there
I was born there. My dad used to work for the sugar plant when it was still Savannah sugar company in the 90’s. I would love to visit soon.
Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by CaptainGo: 2:13pm On Apr 02
lazkizz:
everything is 620k the pump and the 3 panels.
each panel is 300w ×3 = 900w

And it's Workes perfectly

Impressive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions / Cultivating Cucumber - A Blog / Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.