Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,976 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe (35994 Views)

3 Killed, Property Destroyed As Osun Politicians Fight Over Election Largesse / National Assembly Security Fought For Zulum’s Largesse, Not DSS / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 9:49pm On Mar 13
They're confessing small small we are getting there... rogues
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by BarrElChapo(m): 9:49pm On Mar 13
You received something at least
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by carzeem1: 9:51pm On Mar 13
WTF!!!
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by mkoabiola: 9:51pm On Mar 13
StOla:
Why do we like behaving like barbarians and beer parlour analysts?

Constituency project is not a new thing for the legislators of the National Assembly?

Again, legislators never ever get the same amount.

It is not personal enjoyment money that was shared to them.
Keep holding brief for this pen robbers
Olodo

4 Likes

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by atobs4real(m): 9:51pm On Mar 13
Wahala every where but our ruler problems na too much spending on themselves
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Greenfusion: 9:54pm On Mar 13
And they would tell u to bear with them that they would fix the economy.......na d morons i dey surprise for wen still dey support this lots .....u nor even get connection to any politician, BAT nor even know u.....u nor dey even benefit directly from d govt yet, u go MUMU dey support....continue....

1 Like

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by John2024: 9:54pm On Mar 13
StOla:

Constituency project is not a new thing for the legislators of the National Assembly?

just take sec and read what you wrote..... you are playing your sef

2 Likes

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by guobe: 9:54pm On Mar 13
Nigeria sha.The way the country is being run baffles me alot and where is EFCC in this matter.
They won't come out but if it is the common man you will see them with big big guns.
Nawa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by EleventhWeirdo: 9:55pm On Mar 13
JayyXXX:
As a regular customer at Beer parlour, you really do have a lot of experience.

It shows in your comment.

The guy is right. You're vomiting sh!!t. Trying to politicize the Nigerian rot means you are not ready for a real discussion. Continue playing APC versus ellupee while politicians eat away your future.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by JayyXXX(m): 9:56pm On Mar 13
EleventhWeirdo:

The guy is right. You're vomiting sh!!t. Trying to politicize the Nigerian rot means you are not ready for a real discussion. Continue playing APC versus ellupee while politicians eat away your future.

You ended up saying trash and confirming who you truly are.

⛓️⛓️⛓️🔗⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️

5 Likes

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Kingzjayzee: 9:57pm On Mar 13
Even devil and all his demons still dey learn work for where thses evil politicians dey. All of 'em Nigeria politicians and leaders are all wicked souls. They are our major problem. Seriously speaking. Just imagine!!!

1 Like

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Nyanabo(m): 9:57pm On Mar 13
Lol we were crying of other senate president. Akpabii own worst. After eating his wife afang soup and bills sent to his deat is rubber stamped. E no concern am.

2 Likes

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by ppogba: 9:59pm On Mar 13
tunjijones:
The truth is coming out gradually.

How come LP senators are not saying anything or have they joined the band wagon?

The same LP.Senators that got SUV abi another set?

The same LP Senators that wants their supporters to think they are saints abi another one?

Do not be deceived. They are all the same.

2 Likes

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by ppogba: 10:02pm On Mar 13
BarrElChapo:
You received something at least

If not for the breeze wey blow con open fowl yansh, his constituents would not have known that he collected shishi.

2 Likes

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Empresa: 10:03pm On Mar 13
What does a senator need N266 million for. What kind of useless constituency allowance is that in this hard times. We have state governors, LG chairman and councilors. These are the grassroot leaders. There's a need to scrap this means of looting

5 Likes

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:05pm On Mar 13
JayyXXX:
Welcome to Tinubu's Rubber Stamp Senate headed by the notorious political criminal called Akpabio.

See how they're sharing the Nation's wealth amongst themselves, while the zombies in this forum supporting and singing their praises don't have up to N3mil home and abroad.

Welcome to Nigeria.
I am waiting for that vote on "LET THE POOR BREATHE" grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by jaxxy(m): 10:07pm On Mar 13
StOla:

Can the legislators all state how much they received and how they spent it?

I think that will help their constituents understand more about their public duty since u say it is not enjoyment money. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by JayyXXX(m): 10:08pm On Mar 13
SpecialAdviser:

I am waiting for that vote on "LET THE POOR BREATHE" grin grin grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Justiceleague1: 10:08pm On Mar 13
StOla:

We stand with Tinubu and the Akpabio over this but we cannot but still remember how you people were vomitting over similar issues during Jonathan's regime
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Rumundele(m): 10:08pm On Mar 13
No comment
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by geezville86: 10:15pm On Mar 13
Oh boy! I watched the interview on Arise News, and I feel this headline is a little misleading. Anything for the clicks I guess, smh

1 Like

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Elinosweet143(f): 10:18pm On Mar 13
Abba Father see how this people are sharing millions, it is well oh btw please can someone sow a seed in my life here, i really need assistance to boost my small plantain chips business oh God bless ......... FBN 3211546790. Thanks

1 Like

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by BrutusOj(m): 10:19pm On Mar 13
StOla:

Welcome to the norm.

Nothing to do with Tinubu that you so earnestly want to rope into a crime that does not exist.

Constituency Project is not a new development and the legislators will never ever get the same amount of funding.
What happens if the so called projects are not done or found in their constituencies? And why are some constituencies given more money than others? All these are still functions of corruption.
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Ikendiawusa: 10:19pm On Mar 13
It is critically clear that akpabio will be the worst Senate president because I don't understand this back and forth movement.
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/n500m-largesse-i-received-n266m-senator-confesses/

2 Likes

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by pquaver(m): 10:25pm On Mar 13
JayyXXX:

Here's one of the praise singers I was referring to in my comment above.

They're not difficult to identify.

Because hepointed outt the truth.. Counter him with fact or be quiet.. Here is your beloved truth sayer abaribe saying no mony was padded or shared but because u just want to find a way to stick tinubu in u vomitted rubbish without even thinking... Relive ur self of bile of bitterness.. Eschew hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by pquaver(m): 10:26pm On Mar 13
Ofunaofu:
So senator ningi was right afterall

The truth is coming out

Illiteratcy is a disease
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by descartes400: 10:26pm On Mar 13
o123456789:
Constituency project money for members of national assembly in Nigeria is a very big scam, for instance which member of the national assembly both former and current, can point to a small meaningful project to help the masses in their constituency or senatorial district.?

Desmond Elliott grin
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by JayyXXX(m): 10:27pm On Mar 13
pquaver:

Because hepointed outt the truth.. Counter him with fact or be quiet.. Here is your beloved truth sayer abaribe saying no mony was padded or shared but because u just want to find a way to stick tinubu in u vomitted rubbish without even thinking... Relive ur self of bile of bitterness.. Eschew hate

Are you done?

1 Like

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by ufotunang: 10:27pm On Mar 13
See how they are sharing millions of naira among themselves...and they will tell nigerians to have patient and endure the hardship and hunger... nawaoooo
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by FatherOfJesus: 10:27pm On Mar 13
fipy:
This is coming in a time when families are looking for 1 square meal a day. Just few months after election

Get a Super Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Business

Pay On Delivery

We are:
Logo Designer
Letterhead Designer
Card Designer
Invoice Designer
Flyer Designer
Banner Designer

Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/81Q2CsTrYi7YyCQ68
AIs can do these things. Why don't you invest in things AI cannot do like UI/UX design.
I'm sure you will go far with Figma or AdobeXd
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:29pm On Mar 13
Pray for Nigeria

Abaribe and his cohorts are the one enjoying the prayer, continue praying for Nigeria while Nigeria politicians enjoy the benefit, no pray for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' / President Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra Gushes Over Husband On Birthday (Photo) / Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.