Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe (35993 Views)

3 Killed, Property Destroyed As Osun Politicians Fight Over Election Largesse / National Assembly Security Fought For Zulum’s Largesse, Not DSS / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Gbogbowa: 10:31pm On Mar 13
StOla:

Welcome to the norm.

Nothing to do with Tinubu that you so earnestly want to rope into a crime that does not exist.

Constituency Project is not a new development and the legislators will never ever get the same amount of funding.
he should show us from the budget the project and the location that 266 was attached to so that we can believe him

1 Like

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Doyin2(m): 10:32pm On Mar 13
StOla:

He was right that what?

Please complete your submission.

Nigerians lack reading and comprehension skills, that is why many never pass IELTS until after many attempts.

Many would not even read the news beyond the headlines and conclude based on their ignorance.

Idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Doyin2(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13
StOla:
Why do we like behaving like barbarians and beer parlour analysts?

Constituency project is not a new thing for the legislators of the National Assembly?

Again, legislators never ever get the same amount.

It is not personal enjoyment money that was shared to them.

So constituency project monies are supposed to be received personally, by legislooters?

You are so dump that you could not even recognise any red flag in respect of conflicting narrations on how constituency projects are being executed?

Some legislooters claimed that ministries execute and pay contractors directly, whilst Abaribe is claiming to receive N266m.

Empty vessel making so much noise .

You are indeed the real Barbarian.

3 Likes

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by o123456789(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13
descartes400:

Desmond Elliott grin
It's not the fault of Desmond, I blame Nigerians who still support these Yahoo-Yahoo-politicians.
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by chukwuoke(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13
Na only these senators can cause uproar in this country and from there liberation canes.
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Bankkym: 10:41pm On Mar 13
JayyXXX:
Welcome to Tinubu's Rubber Stamp Senate headed by the notorious political criminal called Akpabio.

See how they're sharing the Nation's wealth amongst themselves, while the zombies in this forum supporting and singing their praises don't have up to N3mil home and abroad.

Welcome to Nigeria.

Are trying to be stupid ? What has Tinubu gotten to do with an age long corrupt system of the National Assembly

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by reiddecuti: 10:41pm On Mar 13
Where can one get hold of the budget. Time to begin to put eyes 👀 into this matter, to dry hold and drag my Senator and House of Reps members.

This yahoo yahoo is too much.
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by StOla: 10:44pm On Mar 13
Doyin2:

So constituency project monies are supposed to be received personally, by legislooters?

They are telling you what they got allocated to them.

How the funds are received is best left for the existing laws that govern such senatorial projects.
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Verbtips(m): 10:50pm On Mar 13
guobe:
Nigeria sha.The way the country is being run baffles me alot and where is EFCC in this matter.
They won't come out but if it is the common man you will see them with big big guns.
Nawa.
no mind them erigga say
politician the theif instead of to find them them say no na dy iphone concern them
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by jayworld15(m): 10:50pm On Mar 13
StOla:

Constituency project is not a new thing for the legislators of the National Assembly?

Close to 300m or 500m... What has any of the senators done for their so called constituencies?
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by ObalendeCMS: 10:52pm On Mar 13
Were is using style to ask for balance.
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by cucumbar: 10:57pm On Mar 13
StOla:

Zombie has spoken!

1 Like

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by onuman: 10:58pm On Mar 13
hybrid77:
The rot in this system is just too mich. Our problem isn't because we aren't producing anything. But that the thieves in government at every level is 100%.

Stop blaming the devalued naira on onflow and outflows. The problem is corruption and nothing else

The rot stems from the fact that nobody is a Nigerian. Every socalled Nigerian is only looking for the amount to scoop out from the federal purse.
Divide the most dysfunctional Nigeria and the big ethnic groups into the original nations that existed before the Amalgamation of 1914, to save the humanity in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by JayyXXX(m): 10:58pm On Mar 13
Bankkym:

Are trying to be stupid ? What has Tinubu gotten to do with an age long corrupt system of the National Assembly
Kindly ask your parents at home that question.

They failed in their little responsibility
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Drbarmes(m): 11:02pm On Mar 13
hybrid77:
The rot in this system is just too mich. Our problem isn't because we aren't producing anything. But that the thieves in government at every level is 100%.

Stop blaming the devalued naira on onflow and outflows. The problem is corruption and nothing else
Civil service is the worst

1 Like

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Lexusgs430: 11:08pm On Mar 13
This politicians are truly shameless........
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by crisubanijunior(m): 11:26pm On Mar 13
…Akpabio was always going to be a disappointment as the Senate President. This is even the beginning of the worst to come from them. Just incase u ever thought that this country would ever work again, this is a reminder for u to hustle and get a livelihood in a saner clime.
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Aquila99: 11:28pm On Mar 13
JayyXXX:
Welcome to Tinubu's Rubber Stamp Senate headed by the notorious political criminal called Akpabio.

See how they're sharing the Nation's wealth amongst themselves, while the zombies in this forum supporting and singing their praises don't have up to N3mil home and abroad.

Welcome to Nigeria.

Una must bring Akpabio n tinubu into every statement. Constituency money no start today. Every member gets. Dat is why he said ningi is a senior senator. He shld know all dis. But ningi is playing divisive plans to see Akpabio is bad light just as u r doing. A ground 4 his impeachment
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Cmanforall: 11:29pm On Mar 13
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/n500m-largesse-i-received-n266m-senator-confesses/

There's money in Nigeria

Akpabio should remain senate president. Let him leak info to the public
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Ewedegubbler: 11:32pm On Mar 13
Army pls rescue us from these scoundrels
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by erniok(m): 11:33pm On Mar 13
StOla:

Nairalanders most times read the thread title and have a wonderful opinion without reading the full content.
Most times because of stupid first to comment and it's just a shame.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Jedinfo001: 11:34pm On Mar 13
So you received N266M
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by sevenhundred(m): 11:36pm On Mar 13
StOla:

but they told us there's no money, let do calculations 109 times 266m?
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Henryfortune(m): 11:36pm On Mar 13
Did you even read the post at all or you just chose to be this weak in thinking about issues...
It's called constituency allowance all house of rep and senate are entitled to it...
The news that some got 500m was imaginary only believed by ningi and his friends...
JayyXXX:

Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by 3seriez(m): 11:47pm On Mar 13
StOla:

Agreed it is not personal enjoyment money, but times without number we have seen how some have converted it to one.
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Ever8090: 11:49pm On Mar 13
JayyXXX:

Welcome to Nigeria.
which 3million? Some don't even have up to 3500 in their account some don't even have up to 350 in their account to even recharge their phone with 200 so that it will remain 150. You dey talk of 3mikkion...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Ever8090: 11:51pm On Mar 13
StOla:

This must be one of them or one of their urchin...

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Ever8090: 11:54pm On Mar 13
JayyXXX:

Here's one of the praise singers I was referring to in my comment above.

They're not difficult to identify.
very useless idiot...I swear, this type of people need to delete for this country to move forward...you can imagine what the cow is spewing from his mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by BondRiv: 11:57pm On Mar 13
That is how they keep sharing and wasting our money. No wonder they want to kill and die in those offices and never want to leave.
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Misterone: 11:58pm On Mar 13
Dpharisee:
Senator Abaribe should simply say he received N266m in the first tranche, some senior Senators got over N1b ask anyone who knows the national assembly very well
This is really appalling! To believe that adults can no longer comprehend simple English! Not only that, no one does research anymore! FYI, this money's are not paid into the accounts of the senators! All they do is decide on the project to be done and choose the contractor to implement. So when Abaribe say "he got", what he's saying is that his constituency got.
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by LordIsaac(m): 12:08am On Mar 14
God alone will raise up a Jerry Rawlings for Nigeria when the time is ripe (Amen).
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by bigwig071(m): 12:26am On Mar 14
StOla:

He was right that what?

Please complete your submission.

Nigerians lack reading and comprehension skills, that is why many never pass IELTS until after many attempts.

Many would not even read the news beyond the headlines and conclude based on their ignorance.
you're the worst foool on earth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' / President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) / Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.