Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe (35983 Views)

3 Killed, Property Destroyed As Osun Politicians Fight Over Election Largesse / National Assembly Security Fought For Zulum’s Largesse, Not DSS / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by adecz: 5:22am On Mar 14
❌❌❌❗️❗️❗️❌❌❌

Since the coming of APC, the Sarai
Senate was the most dynamic.

The 2019 coming of Lawan & his rubber-stamp Senate killed legislative oversight,
brought about massive corruption, incompetence and created a dictatorship in
the name of Buhari.

Now, with Akpabio who has corruption
encoded in his DNA, the Senate in going
further down the drain.

When will khaki boys wake up and save
this country ❓❓
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Olabode211: 5:24am On Mar 14
cold vawulence is available.
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Ayobamzofficial: 5:37am On Mar 14
I swear
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by infogeneral: 5:44am On Mar 14
He got #266m for constituency project. He would sink boreholes of less than #20m and the whole money is gone.

That's how it has been. Corruption pro max!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by sageb: 5:55am On Mar 14
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/n500m-largesse-i-received-n266m-senator-confesses/

senator Ningi was right
so much corruption in Agbado kingdom
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by medicaljobadver: 5:58am On Mar 14
Peter Obi said for corruption to happen the leader must be corrupt.

.Tinubu appointed his son in-law head of a major housing project and took his two sons on a state visit in the status of princes (above the minister of foreign affairs on protocol)

Senators dole out billions to themselves. How do they account for it.The APGA senator says he was no given( may be to prevent a leak).

Some senators are only concerned about the Senate being embarrassed about the exposure,. They'd rather that the terrible corruption happen secretly.

Tinubu may be planning to steal Nigeria to the ground n a chop-I,-chop style. He may have already settled the governor's as I heard Emi Falana state hat the Tinubu government paid the states Covid 19 funds iin 2023 or2024

1 Like

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Topshow2010(m): 6:09am On Mar 14
You won't hear the cacophony voice of those olori pelebe since the person in involved is one of their beloved son(Abaribe). Anyway let me reiterate it dt all Naija politicians are same including d olori pelebe emergency Messiah with just little difference in modus operandi of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Pickmycall: 6:23am On Mar 14
StOla:
Why do we like behaving like barbarians and beer parlour analysts?

Constituency project is not a new thing for the legislators of the National Assembly?

Again, legislators never ever get the same amount.

It is not personal enjoyment money that was shared to them.
Do you see any project that your senator has executed in your constituency?What are they?Pako toilet or Pako bridge.Whivh one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Pickmycall: 6:26am On Mar 14
Breatheon:
And Nigerians are in the street hungry and dying away.
We were told to make sacrifices.Meanwhile,they are eating our benefits.
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Pickmycall: 6:29am On Mar 14
Davehasmadeit:
Bloody idiotic criminals
Very soon, a spanish kinda revolution would happen in Nigeria.
The gap between the rich and the poor is too much in this country
Rich with corruption
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by one4GOD(f): 7:01am On Mar 14
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/n500m-largesse-i-received-n266m-senator-confesses/
and how many of them have been held responsible for not carrying out constituency projects? mtcheweeee constituency project my bumbum undecided undecided
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by JayyXXX(m): 7:08am On Mar 14
MimiSheWrote:
You na sabi to talk o. 3m? People that don't have money for mobile data subscription you are talking about 3m grin
grin Forgive me, I rated them with the 30k allowance before.

1 Like

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by JayyXXX(m): 7:15am On Mar 14
Ever8090:
which 3million? Some don't even have up to 3500 in their account some don't even have up to 350 in their account to even recharge their phone with 200 so that it will remain 150. You dey talk of 3mikkion...
grin
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Facidio: 7:24am On Mar 14
If we called Ahmed Lawan rubber stamp, I wonder what we should call Akpabio..... Things just keep going worse in this country.
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Emzedz: 7:29am On Mar 14
See how they are sharing our common wealth.. so ridiculous cos there is nothing to show for it.
They use our money to buy houses n cars for their families. Their constituency is their family members.
It's well.
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by ambale(m): 7:33am On Mar 14
StOla:

Welcome to the norm.

Nothing to do with Tinubu that you so earnestly want to rope into a crime that does not exist.

Constituency Project is not a new development and the legislators will never ever get the same amount of funding.

So you know more than the senators abi?

No be kukuma today una don dey waste away una future and unborn kids own
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Kingcalls: 7:37am On Mar 14
[quote author=tellwisdom post=128925765][/quote]

Thanks
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Dpharisee: 7:41am On Mar 14
Misterone:
This is really appalling! To believe that adults can no longer comprehend simple English! Not only that, no one does research anymore! FYI, this money's are not paid into the accounts of the senators! All they do is decide on the project to be done and choose the contractor to implement. So when Abaribe say "he got", what he's saying is that his constituency got.
Why should they be the ones to choose contractors to do constituency projects if not for corruption, they award the jobs to their own companies, submit completion certificates for projects not executed and get paid, stop pretending as if you live in Eldorado

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by nandyz(m): 7:42am On Mar 14
We were told to choose our leaders. So now we have choose them. No body should complain oo. By the time these men we choose are through with us. The masses will see benin republic as abroad
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by maasoap(m): 7:43am On Mar 14
JayyXXX:
Welcome to Tinubu's Rubber Stamp Senate headed by the notorious political criminal called Akpabio.

See how they're sharing the Nation's wealth amongst themselves, while the zombies in this forum supporting and singing their praises don't have up to N3mil home and abroad.

Welcome to Nigeria.

I hope you noticed that the senator in this report is not from the SW or northern part of Nigeria. Continue blaming Tinubu and zombies when you and your representatives are not different in anyway
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by maasoap(m): 7:44am On Mar 14
Dpharisee:

Why should they be the ones to choose contractors to do constituency projects if not for corruption, they award the jobs to their own companies, submit completion certificates for projects not executed and get paid, stop pretending as if you live in Eldorado
That has been their modus operandi since the era of Obasanjo.
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by maasoap(m): 7:49am On Mar 14
Misterone:
This is really appalling! To believe that adults can no longer comprehend simple English! Not only that, no one does research anymore! FYI, this money's are not paid into the accounts of the senators! All they do is decide on the project to be done and choose the contractor to implement. So when Abaribe say "he got", what he's saying is that his constituency got.

Are you sure you are part of us in Nigeria? They have been deciding projects and choosing contractors themselves since 1999. By now, the senators and reps representing your constituency should have at least about 48 projects now in your constituency. Decide projects and choose contractors and you didn't see corruption starring you in the face? Who is the supervisor and who certifies the projects as "completed"? grin grin grin
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by maasoap(m): 7:53am On Mar 14
StOla:

He was right that what?

Please complete your submission.

Nigerians lack reading and comprehension skills, that is why many never pass IELTS until after many attempts.

Many would not even read the news beyond the headlines and conclude based on their ignorance.

There is nothing you understand about this development that others here don't. The thing is that there is something they understand that you don't. That's the big scam that constituency projects are. Who knows, you might be an aide to one of them.
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by maasoap(m): 7:54am On Mar 14
Pickmycall:
Do you see any project that your senator has executed in your constituency?What are they?Pako toilet or Pako bridge.Whivh one?

Or, 100 poles of solar street lights grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by JayyXXX(m): 7:55am On Mar 14
maasoap:

I hope you noticed that the senator in this report is not from the SW or northern part of Nigeria. Continue blaming Tinubu and zombies when you and your representatives are not different in anyway
If all these gibberish you wrote will make you stay happy, it's okay by me
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by press9jatv: 8:17am On Mar 14
They have start to confess on how much they collected from the padded budgets. Who are they deceiving gan self. This country and go to the highest bidder
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by PHAYOL81: 8:24am On Mar 14
So Senators and HOR members collect so much millions for constituency projects and one LP representative built such WORTHLESS shelter in the name of TECHNOLOGY HUB and still got the gut to post it online? Damn! The dude deserves to be stoned till death welcomes him.
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by nony43(m): 8:31am On Mar 14
tunjijones:
The truth is coming out gradually.

How come LP senators are not saying anything or have they joined the band wagon?

Are you drunk or sth? Are they senior senators?
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Teenaira: 8:31am On Mar 14
JayyXXX:
Welcome to Tinubu's Rubber Stamp Senate headed by the notorious political criminal called Akpabio.

See how they're sharing the Nation's wealth amongst themselves, while the zombies in this forum supporting and singing their praises don't have up to N3mil home and abroad.

Welcome to Nigeria.

There is 419 everywhere ! They have 419 Abaribe. He should go and fight for his balance but he should please not forget his constituency why chopping. It is not good to chop alone.
Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Alphanancy: 8:44am On Mar 14
Keep quiet. If Senator Ningi did not blow the whistle would you have known that your senator or any other senator for that matter collected monies on your behalf? Will you see any projects at the end of the day?
StOla:

Welcome to the norm.

Nothing to do with Tinubu that you so earnestly want to rope into a crime that does not exist.

Constituency Project is not a new development and the legislators will never ever get the same amount of funding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by Misterone: 9:42am On Mar 14
maasoap:

Are you sure you are part of us in Nigeria? They have been deciding projects and choosing contractors themselves since 1999. By now, the senators and reps representing your constituency should have at least about 48 projects now in your constituency. Decide projects and choose contractors and you didn't see corruption starring you in the face? Who is the supervisor and who certifies the projects as "completed"? grin grin grin
Stop talking like a kid. if the law allows it then it's not a crime! What you should be saying it that the law should be amended. Also, the word project doesn't necessarily mean a building block, a tarred road or an erected structure that may be visible to the eyes. It can mean scholarships, food stuffs, medical equipments, incentives to teachers in rural areas, etc.
In the last dispensation, it was called budget padding but the NASS disagreed. They said since they don't have any means of generating revenue, that's the only way the can bring development to their locality. By law, the NASS has the power to amend the budget, so what your point? What you should be saying is that law enforcement agents should focus more on these projects.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' / I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai / President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.