Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,672 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady (5744 Views)

How To Make A Guy Think About You Always / I Have A Prize For Anyone That Can Bang This Girl / I Cant Wait To Give Birth To A Girl So I Can Bang Her When My Wife Is Not Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by banku: 12:10am On Mar 14
The fact is most ladies can outlast most men in bed.

If you think you are banging the hell out of a lady, you are actually banging the hell out of yourself.

Haven't you heard that it does not have or read meter?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by NoSmoking: 12:18am On Mar 14
Nothing to gain

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by toujurs: 12:49am On Mar 14
banku:

If you think you are banging the hell out of a lady, you are actually banging the hell out of yourself.

why does it become wide then?

Have you seen a 35 year old coochie. The libia minora and majora. Looking scary Including the length. Until you see some guys dick, you will pity women.

And some of these guys don't take it easy, especially these yahoo boys. That is why these girls are always bitter and traumatized when dumped. Some guys knack with anger.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by Daniel7543: 12:57am On Mar 14
toujurs:

Have you seen a 35 year old coochie. The libia minora and majora. Looking scary Including the length. Until you see some guys dick, you will pity women.

And some of these guys don't take it easy, especially these yahoo boys. That is why these girls are always bitter and traumatized when dumped. Some guys knack with anger.
I swear u are right bro.
E get how guy go knack girl, even the girl go knw say the guy no jst put am for future plan… na even the girl go run comot for relationship becus the guy dey bang her like animal.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by Nazgul: 1:03am On Mar 14
toujurs:

Forget all that bragging men make whenever they're boasting about their sexual strength... "I shifted her womb, I dealt with her" etc.

The simple truth is that no man can can match a woman's sexual energy.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by MatrixReloaded: 1:28am On Mar 14
It's simple.give her 5 men or give him 5 women. 10 hrs in active jibe.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by Tallesty1(m): 2:57am On Mar 14
Nazgul:

Forget all that bragging men make whenever they're boasting about their sexual strength... "I shifted her womb, I dealt with her" etc.

You say?
EreluRoz:
He's actually right, don't be deceived.

Just very few men can actually truly satisfy a healthy woman sexually but women are made to pretend about these things. I'm only talking here because it's a faceless forum, outside here me sef will behave like I hate sex.
Nazgul:

An average girl you see can easily handle up to 5 guys in bed.

How many guys can handle 2 girls comfortably without consuming sex enhancing drugs and not narrowly escaping death?

The point I am debating is the @emboldened, which is not accurate.

Women tend to last longer in bed, but that doesn't mean that all women are alike or that all men are alike

Many perform below par because their diet is messed up. We consume carbs and carbs and then drink rubbish soft drinks and energy drinks, so what do you expect? But are we all like that? No, there are men who take their diet seriously. But before I go further on that, let's talk about sex with an average Nigerian.

A little pre-intimacy, or maybe a long one, she sucks you [for those who allow it] until you're close, then you hump for a few minutes, switch styles, hump a couple of minutes, switch styles, and maybe more styles until you nut, and then you lay back to rest, and she will get up and say that you couldn't match her energy.

Pray tell, sir, what exactly did she do with her energy that should make her tired?

Many times when you handle a woman well, she will get up after sex and stagger like a drunk before she regains composure. That she may want more after some time doesn't mean that you didn't floor her and her energy. She may recoup faster, but you will want more too when you rest a bit.

Now, as a guy, after you did all the work as I described above, you may not want to start a second round because the orgasm isn't worth the stress. Then you give up, and she thinks she outlasted you?

How about you switch roles, lay back, let her ride you, do reversed missionary, let her ride you, switch to doggy, just kneel/stand, let her ride; let's see her and her energy. I know some will do all right, but their number will decrease significantly.

Now let me talk about guys who take their diet seriously, those who have normal or low sugar levels in their system. These guys can go two rounds without resting; that is, they nut, slap on another condom, and continue firing without going down.

Only a few women can take them on until they cum a second time; the majority will get tired halfway because these people will hump for like 30 minutes before they can start feeling a thing, and if they stop briefly, maybe to switch styles, then everything goes back to square one. And if they use a condom, then just forget about it.

Any woman who has encountered them will agree with me. If you are one of them, then you know I am speaking the truth.

Whatever energy we have in women, we also have it men.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by BigYash: 3:21am On Mar 14
Nazgul:

The question is do these ladies work on bed? They lay like log of wood,while the man will be wasting his energy doing tatatatata. Cux that's what most guys thinks is love making..

Most of these girls don't have strength for sex,especially the chubby. Even the nymph still get tired when them see man like osihmen on bed. No go jam boy when dey chop iron o. Na you go run wen ur Toto don tear

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by Gadafii: 5:29am On Mar 14
I never hear say women die from sexual romp before, except she was raped na men dey always Dey die

That should tell you a lot.

You no fit ever outdo a kpekus, no matter how many rounds you want to go.

two seconds she don wet again or lubricant go sort that, but you come three times it may take you hours to regain that strength and stamina

Some of you who take hard drugs and concoction cos you want to knack, I pity una gan

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by Rexie96: 5:44am On Mar 14
Gadafii:
I never hear say women die from sexual romp before, except she was raped na men dey always Dey die

two seconds she don wet again or lubricant go sort that, but you come three times it may take you hours to regain that strength and stamina

Some of you who take hard drugs and concoction cos you want to knack, I pity una gan

True sha... i fck my babe one day almost had an heart attack, from all the heavy strokes that waas hitting her, she kept recieving, kept enjoying and kept cumming while I was dying. I realised that moment than , one pussy fit handle 3 guys and make them fall by cumming, but can one dick come for three girls in one session?

After that sex , I was just looking my babe in fear that see this innocent , fragile but deadly weapon of a person , person wey dey run frm ordinary goats. Omo make no man underestimate women in bed even if shes 17 .u go learn the hard way

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:00am On Mar 14
banku:

a man with a good dikc AND who knows how to use it can easily outlast a woman, and make that woman run for her sanity.
the problem here is that many unskilled men think that fucking a woman as hard as humanly possible is the solution, because these foolish men confuse moaning of pain with moaning of pleasure.

how many Orgasm do you think a woman can have consecutively before her whole clit/vag1na becomes too sensitive and she has to tap out (or take a damn break)?!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:32am On Mar 14
Deh play
U never jam
Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:46am On Mar 14
Nazgul:

ive see a girl pass out during sex. It is biology... Sexual urge in men is greatly diminished after an orgasm (testosterone and andrenaline is reduced thats why we feel tired and unintrested) which is easily attainable the reverse is the case in women. The male body can undergo more physical stress than a woman, so if a man still has the urge to nack after orgasm(s) just like women, he'll outlast most female. If you have seen a ram on a mating spree you will understand that if not for that kill switch. women would suffer a lot of physical damage and stress during sex.. Still sex no be boxing match, enjoy yourself and please your partener, avoid use of drugs to extend the urge. If you cant get past 1 round hit the gym, and build your endurance.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by kalufelix(m): 7:02am On Mar 14
BigYash:
The question is do these ladies work on bed? They lay like log of wood,while the man will be wasting his energy doing tatatatata. Cux that's what most guys thinks is love making..

Most of these girls don't have strength for sex,especially the chubby. Even the nymph still get tired when them see man like osihmen on bed. No go jam boy when dey chop iron o. Na you go run wen ur Toto don tear
relax..nothing dey tear..you are just riding her but in the real sense she is using you and you are killing yourself...

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by kalufelix(m): 7:06am On Mar 14
Gadafii:

if you cum 3 times it takes you weeks to recover and replenish.. I pity some men..

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by seanwilliam(m): 7:19am On Mar 14
Sex no be war. Cum in peace and let her work her cum grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by MyExpression(m): 7:36am On Mar 14
Different strokes for different folks.

Sometimes, it's not the guy's prowess, but the lady's reaction.

My ex used to vibrate with shaky legs after normal duration of sex.

I've been with others...so I know its not coz I banged the daylight out of her, but coz that's how her own body reacts.

Gawd! That reaction was always crazy and fulfilling to watch.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by Helinus: 7:41am On Mar 14
It depends.
People that has long and thick dick are different.

Most girls can't handle a high tempo sex with such guys, they will gape her cunt wide open and still hit her cervix occasionally if they go deeper.

If they nack their girl for a while, her cunt will start looking like a war torn city.

And by then most men won't be able to satisfy her with their average dick.
While their dick is still intact, they have ruined a pussy.

So it all depends on the guy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by MyExpression(m): 7:43am On Mar 14
kalufelix:
if you cum 3 times it takes you weeks to recover and replenish.. I pity some men..

Weeks?

A man can come 3 times in one day/night of sex.

Except you're probably above 40yrs.

These young boiz dey finish work o.

Talking from experience....After the 3 cums, take good food, fruit and drink.
The next night, we're going again.

No play with youth energy o!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by bdon123(m): 7:45am On Mar 14
Nazgul:

Don't say that...some women are naturally poor on bed
Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by TheFreshVanilla: 8:35am On Mar 14
That's a good lie we men tell ourselves. Right, you're actually banging the h3ll out of yourself while she enjoys more with your continuous waste of energy. An olossho can sleep with five men in a day, everyday. While your Osihmen go don limp.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by SouthSouth1914: 8:43am On Mar 14
Ladies can bang 7-10 guys a day. Guys can’t do that! If it’s a lie, ask a love peddler..

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by EreluRoz: 8:50am On Mar 14
Tallesty1:
You say?

He's actually right, don't be deceived.

Just very few men can actually truly satisfy a healthy woman sexually but women are made to pretend about these things. I'm only talking here because it's a faceless forum, outside here me sef will behave like I hate sex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by BigYash: 8:57am On Mar 14
kalufelix:
relax..nothing dey tear..you are just riding her but in the real sense she is using you and you are killing yourself...
I hear you oga..
Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by EreluRoz: 8:58am On Mar 14
MrBrownJay1:

a man with a good dikc AND who knows how to use it can easily outlast a woman, and make that woman run for her sanity.
the problem here is that many unskilled men think that fucking a woman as hard as humanly possible is the solution, because these foolish men confuse moaning of pain with moaning of pleasure.

how many Orgasm do you think a woman can have consecutively before her whole clit/vag1na becomes too sensitive and she has to tap out (or take a damn break)?!
You are wrong on this, no man can outlast a normal healthy woman, take this from me. It's only natural for a woman to pretend not to like sex so she won't be tagged a LovePeddler. If a woman is free and open with you which may take you the whole world to bring her to that point then you'll know and understand better what I'm talking about

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by Nazgul: 8:59am On Mar 14
Tallesty1:
You say?

How many guys can handle 2 girls comfortably without consuming sex enhancing drugs and not narrowly escaping death?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by Nazgul: 9:06am On Mar 14
BigYash:

Lol bro...you watch so much pórn that's why you're reasoning this way.

The truth is most guys need sex enhancing drugs before they can act. Many cannot effectively handle a girl with their natural strength for 20 minutes straight.

But a girl can easily bang 4 or more guys comfortably in a room without breaking a sweat. Don't listen to all these guys that brag. Carry woman give Dem now Dem go de breath like goat way Dem wan use do sacrifice.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by EreluRoz: 9:09am On Mar 14
Nazgul:

He's naive and inexperienced.

Just very few men on this earth can truly sexually satisfy a healthy woman. Men actually think they love sex more than women but I shake my head and laugh at their ignorance. The society is designed to make women pretend about it, outside here I would stare with an angry 😡 face if you talk about sex where I am 😆. Men should be calming down with bragging about sex kos dy don't know anything.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by EreluRoz: 9:10am On Mar 14
Fati2001 come and read the ignorance of these men 😂

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by Nazgul: 9:17am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
He's naive and inexperienced.

Just very few men on this earth can truly sexually satisfy a healthy woman. Men actually think they love sex more than women but I shake my head and laugh at their ignorance. The society is designed to make women pretend about it, outside here I would stare with an angry 😡 face if you talk about sex where I am 😆. Men should be calming down with bragging about sex kos dy don't know anything.
Men naturally love bragging. During my schooling days, I had this friend who used to tell me then that he can go 8 rounds all night without resting. This guy use to make me feel inferior then until one day we went for a lodge party.

Around 1am this guy managed to lure one girl to the room while the party was going on. This my bragging friend couldn't even handle just one girl. He could barely even go 2 rounds. He couldn't even get an erection after the 2nd round that he had to wake me up to ask me if I wan nack.

When the girl saw me the following morning, she told me that my friend isn't man enough. That he barely did anything and was breathing like a goat. This is just a regular everyday student. Not a full time olosho.

That's why I don't brag with women. Cos if they set body give you eh, na you go taya.

Unless you're banging a virgin or someone who hasn't had sex more than twice. That's when you can form Lord. But if it's a regular girl with good sexual experience, omo just do what you can do and leave. That's what I tell myself before I die on top of her.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by EreluRoz: 9:24am On Mar 14
Nazgul:

Men naturally love bragging. During my schooling days, I had this friend who used to tell me then that he can go 8 rounds all night without resting. This guy use to make me feel inferior then until one day we went for a lodge party.

Around 1am this guy managed to lure one girl to the room while the party was going on. This my bragging friend couldn't even handle just one girl. He could barely even go 2 rounds. He couldn't even get an erection after the 2nd round that he had to wake me up to ask me if I wan nack.

When the girl saw me the following morning, she told me that my friend isn't man enough. That he barely did anything and was breathing like a goat. This is just a regular everyday student. Not a full time olosho.

That's why I don't brag with women. Cos if they set body give you eh, na you go taya.

Unless you're banging a virgin or someone who hasn't had sex more than twice. That's when you can form Lord. But if it's a regular girl with good sexual experience, omo just do what you can do and leave. That's what I tell myself before I die on top of her.
😆 but still you still have to make her feel satisfied. Men should stop bragging and accept reality that women are stronger in bed than them but just faking it. That's why I laugh at polygamous men kos I'm like do you even satisfy your one wife very well before adding another one? Most women in polygamy are sexually starved and prone to cheat. Most men hates when a woman likes sex or talked about sex(I no kukuma send anybody here) because it somehow reduces their masculinity, they just want a woman to see them as that man they can't handle so as to satisfy their ego. 😆

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by Nazgul: 9:34am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
😆 but still you still have to make her feel satisfied. Men should stop bragging and accept reality that women are stronger in bed than them but just faking it. That's why I laugh at polygamous men kos I'm like do you even satisfy your one wife very well before adding another one? Most women in polygamy are sexually starved and prone to cheat. Most men hates when a woman likes sex or talked about sex(I no kukuma send anybody here) because it somehow reduces their masculinity, they just want a woman to see them as that man they can't handle so as to satisfy their ego. 😆
That's why most women fake organisms and fake moans so as to make their man feel like a boss.

I use to tell myself one thing that I can never use drugs to satisfy a woman. I stopped my sugar intake years ago, and try to keep fit. So however I perform once I'm tired I just rest. I can't come and kill myself.

I received a shocker when one smallie church girl told me that she has slept with 5 guys at a go. I had to ask her if she was raped, she told me no, that she visited one guy and saw other guys in the palour and when the guy was done she still needed more cos he didn't satisfy her and allowed the other guys have sex with her.

Sex is one thing I don't brag with cos if some girls tell you their sexcapades, you won't be able to talk as a guy.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man / 31 Ways To Make A Girl Smile / What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.