Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady (5763 Views)

How To Make A Guy Think About You Always / I Have A Prize For Anyone That Can Bang This Girl / I Cant Wait To Give Birth To A Girl So I Can Bang Her When My Wife Is Not Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by Feldie: 1:48pm On Mar 14
Rexie96:

Let me school you.

Different women, different body types. Ive fcked girls that came within 10 mints and became senstitive. Different women have different ways of reaching orgasm. Some, they will keep cumming and keeg going on and on. Not all women you can satisfy.
you're a small boy. You can easily satisfy a woman as long as she orgasm. It can be multiple orgasm. It doesn't even need to take long. The problem with you little boys is that you think everything is power power that is why you people take all sorts of drugs and start running out of breath for a girl that didn't even feel anything. That's why your girlfriends fucck those broke besties. You can satisfy a woman even without taking out your penis

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by johnog4sure: 1:57pm On Mar 14
MrBrownJay1:

a man with a good dikc AND who knows how to use it can easily outlast a woman, and make that woman run for her sanity.
the problem here is that many unskilled men think that fucking a woman as hard as humanly possible is the solution, because these foolish men confuse moaning of pain with moaning of pleasure.

how many Orgasm do you think a woman can have consecutively before her whole clit/vag1na becomes too sensitive and she has to tap out (or take a damn break)?!
Women enjoying sex is different from outlasting. Most unmarried men think you have to knack dem long and hard but in reality its not so, women will even cum before you do 2 min if they like the man, and they can cum multiple times just in one session, but to outlast any woman is a big no

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by toujurs: 4:04pm On Mar 14
Nazgul:

Forget all that bragging men make whenever they're boasting about their sexual strength... "I shifted her womb, I dealt with her" etc.

The simple truth is that no man can can match a woman's sexual energy.
this isn't about shifting womb.

I didn't say anything about shifting womb, like you said. Read my message again. I know what am saying. Because i have seen the difference between a 19/20 year old coochie and a 35 year old. From 29 already.
Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by ObalendeCMS: 4:25pm On Mar 14
Interesting thread!
Strictly for mature minds.
Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by jeromestarks: 5:57pm On Mar 14
Nazgul:

Forget all that bragging men make whenever they're boasting about their sexual strength... "I shifted her womb, I dealt with her" etc.

The simple truth is that no man can can match a woman's sexual energy.
This one never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by Aladdin1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14
You just described me!
Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by Anunakeeh: 4:55pm On Mar 15
banku:
The fact is most ladies can outlast most men in bed.

If you think you are banging the hell out of a lady, you are actually banging the hell out of yourself.

Haven't you heard that it does not have or read meter?

See Quackies everywhere on the Threadgrin
Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by Rexie96: 5:53am On Mar 17
Feldie:
you're a small boy. You can easily satisfy a woman as long as she orgasm. It can be multiple orgasm. It doesn't even need to take long. The problem with you little boys is that you think everything is power power that is why you people take all sorts of drugs and start running out of breath for a girl that didn't even feel anything. That's why your girlfriends fucck those broke besties. You can satisfy a woman even without taking out your penis

Your level of comprehension is at risk at this point. I cant be dragging talks with chickens ill eat thier woman thrice to confirm it wasnt a mistake. All those white boys novels youve been reading about sex and orgasm be giving you confidence on socia media .. more grease to your elbow pinky boy!
Re: Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady by Savedday2: 12:43pm On Mar 17
Bros, don't be deceived, u can always bang the living day light out of our girls.

Have u ever wondered why anytime you bang a girl she must go for a massage?

I see banging of these girls as my own way of exercises. When you bang the hell out of these girls, have you ever noticed the sweating, it's always natural, such that after soaking yourself in cold water, you will still be sweating.

There are certain things you do to enjoy your sex life. If not, sex become a job/duty/unpleasant to you as a man. These are what you do:

1. Always see sex as an exercise that keep you fit. Engage in it every day. You can start small, don't let your performance border you.

2. Avoid the use of drugs for sex. Reduce your sugar intake and eat well. Enjoy yourself with food, not junky food oooh, avoid junk, eat well, healthy and heavy food.

3. Eat more fruit, reduce alcohol , take more of palm wine if can get it. Most especially mix with small stout.

4. Immediately, any girl get into my bed, I always see her as animal. So, henceforth to bang the hell out of her, always see her as that. Be it your girlfriend, wife or any other girl, she will thank you later. Note, when she start begging you or crying like a child, kindly free her to go. If not, she may faint. But one thing is certain, she will till come another day for more knacking.

Remember, you can start small and gradually improve and sometimes, you may fall short, don't let it discourage you. Always see the banging of these girls as a very effective way of exercises.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? / Why Did Some Men Hate Their Wife,after Given Birth To Two Or More Children? / Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.