Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Share Your Thought (picture). - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Thought (picture). (27770 Views)

Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought / What's Your Thought About Changing My Surname From... / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:19am On Mar 14
If na our Gen Z girls them go shaperly collect the money and the number
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by money121(m): 10:19am On Mar 14
Ok
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by emanobis(m): 10:19am On Mar 14
Bankowner:
He ridiculed me in public over his phone screen and another man offers me money to replace the phone. That I won't take the money? Transaction yen ti lo.

Then you are never meant to be his wife...u hv never been his wife from day 1 and Ur heart never belonged to his home and household

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Iseoluwani: 10:19am On Mar 14
Stephen0mozzy:
And the people there didn't "gather beat the idiot, forming Samaritan"?
i love your comment

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Iseoluwani: 10:20am On Mar 14
Bankowner:
He ridiculed me in public over his phone screen and another man offers me money to replace the phone. That I won't take the money? Transaction yen ti lo.

A
S
H
E
W
O

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Makunahatata: 10:20am On Mar 14
Bankowner:
this one is still a child, these TikTok teens shaking booty... marriage korja lakaye e

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by humilitypays(m): 10:20am On Mar 14
jeromestarks:

Sometimes, you talk like a stu.pid woman. Other times, you talk like a lunatic but this time, you spoke like a good woman..

You're a wise woman. God bless your husband (if you're married).
I like you.
You lack manners.

Your response to the lady you quoted sound so rude and nauseating.

Seems you have issue with females, wahala oti poju for Nigeria sha

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Eteka1(m): 10:20am On Mar 14
The stranger was just looking for trouble.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Franzinni: 10:22am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
Should she even collect the money? Once it's marriage you must never at any time bruise your man's ego. Personally I'll tell him I don't need his money and also caution him never to try such. As someone who hardly gets angry, I don't even see his reaction to be anything. We will sort it out at home.
mama.... I cut cap for this your statement... Your man is a very very lucky man I swear chai... You burst my head o... A real one !
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:22am On Mar 14
If the wife takes the money, that should be the end of the marriage. A wife who respects herself and her family would not descend low.

PS: I used the wife not my wife because I won't be in such situation where I will be seen publicly yelling at my wife or even my child.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by id4sho(m): 10:22am On Mar 14
This is pure trouble
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by spartachico(m): 10:23am On Mar 14
Why would i shout at my wife in public due to material things that can be replace, sorry this question doesn't concern me, Over you set awon alariwo of africa.... But if someone give my wife money, i go tell her to collect if she want, because na she know wetin her eye find reach the man eye wey the man get mind to walk up to us.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by erai30(m): 10:24am On Mar 14
I will call Tinubu, ask him if the prices of goods will still increase then give the man my wife's, my mom's, and my sisters numbers. Then tell him the money won't be enough grin grin
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Way4orward: 10:25am On Mar 14
As a man I won't say anything.

My wife doesn't have any right to collect the money from the man.

This is a family affair.

NOTE: Know the woman you married.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by spartachico(m): 10:25am On Mar 14
jeromestarks:

"...laid like banana leaves"
This guy don craze tey tey 🤣🤣🤣🤣

lol i swear ... he got me laughing.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Rhozabeth(m): 10:25am On Mar 14
Awon oloriburuku somebody gang! Na dem dey make some boys do rituals!
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by KrisUc(m): 10:26am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
Should she even collect the money? Once it's marriage you must never at any time bruise your man's ego. Personally I'll tell him I don't need his money and also caution him never to try such. As someone who hardly gets angry, I don't even see his reaction to be anything. We will sort it out at home.
the kind of woman I need as a wife. Are you taken please if you're a woman!
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Anatolia: 10:26am On Mar 14
Why should the husband be shouting on his wife in public because of a phone. The husband is toxic.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by KrisUc(m): 10:27am On Mar 14
spartachico:
Why would i shout at my wife in public due to material things that can be replace, sorry this question doesn't concern me, Over you set awon alariwo of africa.... But if someone give my wife money, i go tell her to collect if she want, because na she know wetin her eye find reach the man eye wey the man get mind to walk up to us.
you're not being truthful to yourself bro.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by kmaster007: 10:27am On Mar 14
70% of weman will collect the money
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Olu1000: 10:28am On Mar 14
jeromestarks:
I am Jeromestarks.

#copied.
nlfpmod

I am Jeromestarks.

#copied.

First of all , I can’t shout on my wife in public let alone over a damn phone but if for instance it happens and my wife collect either the money & number , the marriage comes to an end.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Kloenboi: 10:30am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:

Are you single?
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by jaksmillioniar: 10:31am On Mar 14
She must be mad if she do dat sometimes I shout at my wife out of anger is normal toget angry but why will ousider put mouth in my marriage and give her money in my present.d guy need a fight and he will get it .its wrong abeg let him keep his money
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by smiliyB(f): 10:33am On Mar 14
Me as the husband... I'll take the money on behalf of my wife and will call you tomorrow to send extra 250k since you want to be stupid undecided

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Donedeal1(m): 10:33am On Mar 14
Some people are irresponsible

The intruder man's action is to aggravate the issues

The woman really bleep up and need to show

Concerns

And the husband should have correct in love

Like "no money for making of hair,for--"

Because love covers multitude of sin.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by drololaaof: 10:35am On Mar 14
jeromestarks:
I am Jeromestarks.

#copied.
nlfpmod

I am Jeromestarks.

#copied.

What nonsense is that ! If he want to be a GB ood samaritan, why giving his phone number out .
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by WantsandMore: 10:38am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
easily said than done. No be you dey find man wey you fit control? A control freak like you can't assume such ...but na for internet everybody fit do anything
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by alizma: 10:38am On Mar 14
As a husband I just sit down and watch my wife decide the next direction for our marriage/relationship.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by HRprof: 10:39am On Mar 14
Public disgrace required equal treatment.
I never said anything but if you know you know
wink wink smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by SporaD8: 10:40am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
someone muzza hack your account - I refuse to believe you get Senz like this!!!😲😳
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by casualobserver: 10:40am On Mar 14
Bankowner:

That mindset is why good men will not marry women like you in the 1st place. Having said that a good man will not shout at his wife in public. So I guess when a bad man marries a bad woman like in this story, whatever they see they see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? / How Can I Free Her From My Bondage / Men, Who Has Used Revive Or Adam's Desire Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.