Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Share Your Thought (picture). - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Thought (picture). (27778 Views)

Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought / What's Your Thought About Changing My Surname From... / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Pootle: 2:47pm On Mar 14
Franzinni:
As the husband I will have to let the man have a taste... And if he disgraces me there I will lick my wounds and wait for 3 years then I will

Kill him!

I am evil like that... And nobody will ever be able to connect the dots because enough time would have passed... but I will make sure I kill him! As men we have unspoken rules, and if you cross the line you will find out.

my eyes are on you cool
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by KrisUc(m): 2:49pm On Mar 14
spartachico:
lol you are funny bro, if you are talking about the first part of my comment, i am 100% truthful and honest with my words, because if only you know how many Samsung phone my wife has let to damage with me splashing money to repair or buy another talk less of my own phone and if your response is to my second phase comment, well am at the stage of my life where i dont need to monitor my wife anymore, we are best of friends and lovers for life, so monitoring her is out of my diary, if person offer her money and number whatever she like make she do, i got 3 kids to look after abeg, life sweet pass make you dey worry about ur partner infidelity and DNA yes i did and they are mine so im good with whatever she wanna do in life and with her life.
wow, na man you be abeg.

You did DNA for 3 of them? How did you do this, or did you tell your wife before going ahead? I'd love to connect with you man!!
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Lovit(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14
stop disturbing us with 'Future Impossible Tenses'
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by winner37(m): 3:51pm On Mar 14
jeromestarks:
I am Jeromestarks.

#copied.
nlfpmod

I am Jeromestarks.

#copied.

Me as a husband and one sugar mum gave me such amount and added her phone number I think is God sent Angel that's a way for me to blow because they do say opportunity comes only once..
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Franzinni: 4:21pm On Mar 14
Pootle:

my eyes are on you cool
I hope you are female if not that would be gay broooooo!
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by spartachico(m): 5:37pm On Mar 14
Who dey tell woman before doing DNA test,na wahala you wan cause for your self, even if the DNA comes out positive that you own them, your wife will never forgive or forget the day you told her and did it
KrisUc:
wow, na man you be abeg.

You did DNA for 3 of them? How did you do this, or did you tell your wife before going ahead? I'd love to connect with you man!!
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by jeromestarks: 5:48pm On Mar 14
winner37:

Me as a husband and one sugar mum gave me such amount and added her phone number I think is God sent Angel that's a way for me to blow because they do say opportunity comes only once..
That's the right thing to do as a man. But, a woman who collects that money and number is a sluut.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Coolgent(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14
Just watch and observe olosho's commenters
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by jeromestarks: 5:51pm On Mar 14
Successlane:

You could have written on the bolded lines in blue, while keeping the rest in your mind.
Now how do you want her to feel?
I want her to feel loved. Love is a funny thing.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Nursepepeye(f): 5:57pm On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
Should she even collect the money? Once it's marriage you must never at any time bruise your man's ego. Personally I'll tell him I don't need his money and also caution him never to try such. As someone who hardly gets angry, I don't even see his reaction to be anything. We will sort it out at home.
if it's a guy man husband, he will tell her to collect the money and delete the number imidiately after the money dropped, #500k will buy them better stuff and they can make fun of money miss road they will be happy ever after.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by delishpot: 7:25pm On Mar 14
Lol. Bloody Samaritan
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by delishpot: 7:26pm On Mar 14
jeromestarks:

That's the right thing to do as a man. But, a woman who collects that money and number is a sluut.
Man collect from SUGAR mom o. He did good but woman collect from concerned citizen, na slut? You have been taking kush again fa!
You are very stupid but you are too ignorant to know.
NB: rant your balls blue cos of this comment I won't reply you. Back to sender.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by jeromestarks: 7:59pm On Mar 14
delishpot:

Man collect from SUGAR mom o. He did good but woman collect from concerned citizen, na slut? You have been taking kush again fa!
You are very stupid but you are too ignorant to know.
NB: rant your balls blue cos of this comment I won't reply you. Back to sender.
Mods! Mods!!!
nlfpmod this guy called me stupid and he hurt my feelings. Ban him. Ban him.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by jeromestarks: 8:01pm On Mar 14
Nursepepeye:
if it's a guy man husband, he will tell her to collect the money and delete the number imidiately after the money dropped, #500k will buy them better stuff and they can make fun of money miss road they will be happy ever after.
Sharap and answer from a female angle. Which one be "if it's a guyman husband"?
You go collect the money abi you no go collect?
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by jeromestarks: 8:03pm On Mar 14
Coolgent:
Just watch and observe olosho's commenters
Exactly.
If I be the husband, I got dash that stranger slap then I go frustrate my wife for 5 years because she get ashaw0 vibe.

Test your girlfriend before you wife her ooo. E get why.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by 1Sharon(f): 9:21pm On Mar 14
Wawelexy:
Most Nigerian wife (especially the gen z ) will collect the money and number. They are shameless

So it's not shameless to shout at his wife in public over a mistake? Would you like to be shouted at in public??

I believe in matching energies. You ridicule me, I ridicule you by taking the money ! He will never try it again !

I will embarrass him, the same way he embarrassed me. Why do you think the stranger offered money to begin with? He was worried about her. If he can do that in public, its certain he does worse in private.

Make una gerrout !
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by 1Sharon(f): 9:56pm On Mar 14
Calylove:
What type of man will interfere in a husband and wife relationship like that?
What type of woman will take that type of money?

What kind of man shouts at his wife in public? It became the strangers business when it was done in public in his view. Why didn't he berate her in private?

You can shame a woman by berating her in public but a woman has to cover your shame and refuse the money?

You people are mad.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by casualobserver: 10:29pm On Mar 14
Bankowner:
What crime has she committed by collecting money from a man after the pitiful display by her husband? Very quiet transaction, no noise. You should be thankful that she's not the kind of woman who will give the man fire for fire and show him better craze in the same public that will make him shiver grin grin grin grin grin

I don drop mic.

The more you post the more you show the failure of your parents. Let your mic stay dropped to preserve whatever dignity of reputation is left of your family….if any!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Nursepepeye(f): 11:07pm On Mar 14
jeromestarks:

Sharap and answer from a female angle. Which one be "if it's a guyman husband"?
You go collect the money abi you no go collect?
something dey worry you. Get out.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by MrCork: 12:17am On Mar 15
1Sharon:

What kind of man shouts at his wife in public? It became the strangers business when it was done in public in his view. Why didn't he berate her in private?

You can shame a woman by berating her in public but a woman has to cover your shame and refuse the money?

You people are mad.

Dont mind dey are stewwwpid. An lookin for a new friend?.please do u hav yansh? smiley
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Calylove: 5:11am On Mar 15
We are not mad. We men are made. We respect women. This is an isolated case.
Are you crazy?
Two wrongs don't make a right.
Yes, the man may be wrong for shouting at his wife in public. It should end there. The wife may have her flaws too.

1Sharon:

You people are mad.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Blitzking: 5:30am On Mar 15
You can't disgrace your wife in public and expect her to respect you in public...shouting at her because of a phone..can't you control yourself in public and wait till u both get home..so u want your wife to elevate u...kolewerk.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Rashman578(m): 6:19am On Mar 15
I will grab the money and share it amongst the people in the ceremony right there immediately!
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Badmashiii: 6:49am On Mar 15
EreluRoz:
Once my comment doesn't satisfy your ego you term it as wareva you like.

Ina ruwa na

Yanzu na tabbata ke candidlady ne. Meya kawo chanjin suna kuma?
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by jeromestarks: 8:02am On Mar 15
1Sharon:

You people are mad.
What kind of a car.eless woman breaks a 350k phone in public ?
Such a woman deserves to be shouted upon.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by KrisUc(m): 8:33am On Mar 15
spartachico:
Who dey tell woman before doing DNA test,na wahala you wan cause for your self, even if the DNA comes out positive that you own them, your wife will never forgive or forget the day you told her and did it
you're very correct, she'd have the feeling that you don't trust her and that kills her trust for you as well regardless the result

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by 1Sharon(f): 2:57pm On Mar 15
jeromestarks:

What kind of a car.eless woman breaks a 350k phone in public ?
Such a woman deserves to be shouted upon.

You've never dropped something accidently before? You're mad.

You're a troll anyway.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by 1Sharon(f): 2:59pm On Mar 15
Calylove:
We are not mad. We men are made. We respect women. This is an isolated case.
Are you crazy?
Two wrongs don't make a right.
Yes, the man may be wrong for shouting at his wife in public. It should end there. The wife may have her flaws too.

Why does the wrong have to end with the wife?
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by jeromestarks: 3:12pm On Mar 15
1Sharon:

You've never dropped something accidently before? You're mad.

You're a troll anyway.
Leave me alone ooo. Just leave me alone like this. I dey vex this afternoon so just avoid me as I dey tell you so.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by jeromestarks: 3:13pm On Mar 15
1Sharon:

Why does the wrong have to end with the wife?
Why do you wear leg chains? Only prostitu.tes do that. Are you a pr.ostitute?
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by 1Sharon(f): 3:31pm On Mar 15
jeromestarks:

Leave me alone ooo. Just leave me alone like this. I dey vex this afternoon so just avoid me as I dey tell you so.

When you quoted me, you didn't know you were vexing? Yeye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? / 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! / Photo Of Grown Up Nigerian Triplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.