Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Share Your Thought (picture). - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Thought (picture). (27776 Views)

Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought / What's Your Thought About Changing My Surname From... / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Calylove: 10:41am On Mar 14
What type of man will interfere in a husband and wife relationship like that?
What type of woman will take that type of money?
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by MrJames007: 10:41am On Mar 14
jeromestarks:
I am Jeromestarks.

#copied.
nlfpmod

I am Jeromestarks.

#copied.

Imagine wetin person dey imagine. Sicko
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Dennisochampa: 10:42am On Mar 14
Since this isn't reality, I reserve my comment.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by GloriousGbola: 10:42am On Mar 14
jeromestarks:
I am Jeromestarks.

#copied.
nlfpmod

I am Jeromestarks.

#copied.

I would change the channel from Africa magic to channel o. If I'm going to damage my brain on fluff, let me do it with rhythm
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by MrJames007: 10:43am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
Should she even collect the money? Once it's marriage you must never at any time bruise your man's ego. Personally I'll tell him I don't need his money and also caution him never to try such. As someone who hardly gets angry, I don't even see his reaction to be anything. We will sort it out at home.
cool
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by EreluRoz: 10:46am On Mar 14
WantsandMore:
easily said than done. No be you dey find man wey you fit control? A control freak like you can't assume such ...but na for internet everybody fit do anything

With my statement it implies I've still controlled him in his weakness, I won't be caught in a shouting match publicly with a man I call husband. Till this moment I've never witnessed my mom talking back to my dad over anything let alone publicly. We only get to know there's wahala when she's not eating with him and before you know it they are over it.

So if I say I want a man that i can control, it depends on how you interpret it. I don't even like sissy men.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by DrAda(f): 10:48am On Mar 14
No woman in her right senses will collect the money in public view but then again a man that can disrespect his woman in public will probably do worse at home like insist she replaces the phone unless she will be denied a, b and c or even beaten.

So, if the latter is the case, she should refuse the money in public and collect it in private to replace the phone tagging the money used as a loan that she got from a family member.

Which is sort of true because any woman who is dignified will tell the rich man that she will replace the money as soon as she gets it to prevent being harassed which I doubt will be the case since the rich man offfered the money in public. It is apparent that 500k means nothing to him.

You see, marriage is all about tact. There is no fixed rule. At the end of the day, all anyone in a marriage should care about is maintaining the peace at all cost while preserving your dignity and mental state.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by sweetkev(m): 10:48am On Mar 14
Franzinni:
As the husband I will have to let the man have a taste... And if he disgraces me there I will lick my wounds and wait for 3 years then I will

Kill him!

I am evil like that... And nobody will ever be able to connect the dots because enough time would have passed... but I will make sure I kill him! As men we have unspoken rules, and if you cross the line you will find out.
You will kill a fellow man because of a LovePeddler you called wife. Why did your wife accept the offer in the first place. You should even thank God for using the man to know the kind of cheap slut you called a wife. Well I guess you're still a child sha. Too many kids on nairaland.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by BigYash: 10:49am On Mar 14
First I won’t shout on her cux of 350k phone.. She won’t even collect the 500k,cux we can actually double it and give it back to the idiot.. God forbids she disgraces herself by accepting it,I won’t forgive her.. In my heart the marriage will be over right there.. Every woman knows her husband,so mine can’t try such bulshit
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by purples25(f): 10:49am On Mar 14
Lé collect money...

Lé kicked out of zee door...

In premium time. Like indomie noodles.

Collect strange mans money in public, in front of hubee, without consent = Get out of my house.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Judgesledge(m): 10:52am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
Should she even collect the money? Once it's marriage you must never at any time bruise your man's ego. Personally I'll tell him I don't need his money and also caution him never to try such. As someone who hardly gets angry, I don't even see his reaction to be anything. We will sort it out at home.
wisdom speaking, now if it pleases you, may I have your number
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by iamjavadem(m): 10:56am On Mar 14
I will just tell him to hold on so I can make a list of things my wife has damaged that needs replacement since he is being so generous. I won't shout at her in public tho, we will sort it at home....highest I will make a mad face period.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by uuzba(m): 10:56am On Mar 14
As a Husband, what will I do?

I don't do public drama.

(1) First off - F*** expensive phone.
My phone is N50,000 finish. I will never buy more than basic android.
It can do everything I need a phone to do.
Extra money is to be used to buy another cheap N50,000 phone if this one breaks.

(2) Keep phone aside during social function. We attended to talk to Human being NOT phone.

(3) If indeed, wife did something foolish in public, I'm typically quite. Pull her aside and
just go home to find out what is wrong with her. If she refuses to follow me, I'll just go home alone and
wait till whenever she returns, to come and answer me for her misdeeds.
End of party.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by goodconsience77: 10:57am On Mar 14
Franzinni:
As the husband I will have to let the man have a taste... And if he disgraces me there I will lick my wounds and wait for 3 years then I will

Kill him!

I am evil like that... And nobody will ever be able to connect the dots because enough time would have passed... but I will make sure I kill him! As men we have unspoken rules, and if you cross the line you will find out.
If you kill because of a woman it shows u a weak man. I would rather send the woman out of house than to take life that I can create.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by pipnator00(m): 10:59am On Mar 14
If he is stupid enough to offer my woman such money, I'd be mad at my lady if she refuses to take that money. My home will be 500k richer plus I'll ask my lady to get his number so we can conveniently milk his stupidity the more. Such stupid men deserve no mercy!
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by WantsandMore: 11:02am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:

With my statement it implies I've still controlled him in his weakness, I won't be caught in a shouting match publicly with a man I call husband. Till this moment I've never witnessed my mom talking back to my dad over anything let alone publicly. We only get to know there's wahala when she's not eating with him and before you know it they are over it.

So if I say I want a man that i can control, it depends on how you interpret it. I don't even like sissy men.
You don't like sissy men but you derive pleasure from turning strong men into sissy's no? Because the only way you're controlling any man is by manipulating them into doing your bidding. You spoil my phone you still wan dey shout? That's ment
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by seanery: 11:03am On Mar 14
No chook mouth for married people matter.

With ur money u go regret am ever doing am.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Gbolahan111: 11:10am On Mar 14
This does not deserve a front page.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by EEIA: 11:13am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
Lets hope you get a husband someday. cool

hope you are still having regular monthly menstruation ? cool
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by spartachico(m): 11:21am On Mar 14
lol you are funny bro, if you are talking about the first part of my comment, i am 100% truthful and honest with my words, because if only you know how many Samsung phone my wife has let to damage with me splashing money to repair or buy another talk less of my own phone and if your response is to my second phase comment, well am at the stage of my life where i dont need to monitor my wife anymore, we are best of friends and lovers for life, so monitoring her is out of my diary, if person offer her money and number whatever she like make she do, i got 3 kids to look after abeg, life sweet pass make you dey worry about ur partner infidelity and DNA yes i did and they are mine so im good with whatever she wanna do in life and with her life.
KrisUc:
you're not being truthful to yourself bro.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by AKSA7111: 11:27am On Mar 14
She should collect the money, buy the phone for her husband then appreciate the man in the present of her husband and also apologize to her husband
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by blingxx(m): 11:37am On Mar 14
Bankowner:
He ridiculed me in public over his phone screen and another man offers me money to replace the phone. That I won't take the money? Transaction yen ti lo.

Lol grin all this genZ wives sef
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Bankowner: 11:47am On Mar 14
Sorry to burst your bubble.
I'm a man.
Deal with that tongue tongue tongue tongue
See as they've all rushed to finish the beautiful creature called woman.

the beasts that will should at their wives in public
Iseoluwani
Emanobis
Makunahatata
Jeromestarks
Blingxx
casualobserver:

That mindset is why good men will not marry women like you in the 1st place. Having said that a good man will not shout at his wife in public. So I guess when a bad man marries a bad woman like in this story, whatever they see they see.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by CandidAdmin(m): 11:48am On Mar 14
As a man, why should you shout and ridicule your wife in public?
Let's answer that first.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by Okeoghenerobert: 11:51am On Mar 14
Leave the wife becos she don dey marry another man be that
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by jeromestarks: 11:55am On Mar 14
Olu1000:

First of all , I can’t shout on my wife in public let alone over a damn phone but if for instance it happens and my wife collect either the money & number , the marriage comes to an end.
Shey u no hear 350k for that matter abi?
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by RPG2020(m): 11:56am On Mar 14
If the both of them have sense na to put the man on weekly cashout after all her husband will die and her kpekus will belongs to side guy sad
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by jeromestarks: 11:58am On Mar 14
Dyfynezz12:
If na our Gen Z girls them go shaperly collect the money and the number
Sharp sharp.
Ask d girl you're dating this question and see if you can marry her or not.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by jeromestarks: 12:00pm On Mar 14
Eteka1:
The stranger was just looking for trouble.
More like looking for pvssy.
Re: Share Your Thought (picture). by casualobserver: 12:01pm On Mar 14
Bankowner:
Sorry to burst your bubble.
I'm a man.
Deal with that tongue tongue tongue tongue
See as they've all rushed to finish the beautiful creature called woman.

the beasts that will should at their wives in public
Iseoluwani
Emanobis
Makunahatata
Jeromestarks
Blingxx

Your being a man does not automatically confer you with sense. You could be gay or be a man without sense based on your initial post. Note I said in my original post there are good/bad men and women. Good people do not embarrass their spouses especially in public and good people do not condone those who do.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Free Her From My Bondage / Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? / 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.