Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma (23488 Views)

Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma / Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by xavuv: 1:38pm On Mar 14
ValCon888:
Note to ladies. Approaching men like this will increase your tòto mileage 10x.

Lol😄😄
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by xavuv: 1:38pm On Mar 14
jeromestarks:
Once you see a single lady above 25, you have seen a frustrated individual. A woman single at 30 is a psychiatric patient.
A woman single at 35 is a dead man walking.
A woman single at 40 is a detriment to the society. She has the tendency to kill, kidnap, rape, steal, assassinate, gamble, swindle etc. Avoid such women at all cost. In fact, avoid any single lady above 30.

If you a peaceful lasting happy home that you can return to after work, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman of 18/23 and marry.
Avoid my advice and regret the way many married men are currently regretting their marriage.

More lol 😆😆😆😆
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by MisterBanny(m): 1:39pm On Mar 14
MrBrownJay1:
so that men would call them desperate old cargo and start abusing them?

if a woman reaches 35yrs old and no man has proposed to spend the rest of his life with her, then let it go and just accept that marriage aint for you.

Why would she let go? Nawao to some of una oo. Who told u she can't get married at age 36 and even beyond?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by EEIA: 1:41pm On Mar 14
MrCover:
What Do you really think about FADA OLUOMA
This isn’t bad news.

Eruleroz and Pocohantas have massive hope cool

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by xavuv: 1:41pm On Mar 14
maureensylvia:
Are we that cheap?

SMH no pressure to my gender ❌
Over LOL😄😆😄😆😄😆😄😄😆😆
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Jeje247: 1:41pm On Mar 14
But why this man rub lip stick abs lip gloss like woman?
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by hartopher76: 1:44pm On Mar 14
Etosha:
"menopause means men will pause"... Too harsh. I always Thank God all my sisters are married. One about 36 didn't hide her feelings for me lately, but I can't marry someone older than me.
do you stay in Porth court?
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by akaahs(m): 1:48pm On Mar 14
Etosha:
"menopause means men will pause"... Too harsh. I always Thank God all my sisters are married. One about 36 didn't hide her feelings for me lately, but I can't marry someone older than me.
Is she telling u to marry her or to look for suitor for her sbi na to pour her frustration out??
Most of them either look down on their potential husband or have an imaginary in their head how their husband should be in status and affluence.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by iLegendd(m): 1:48pm On Mar 14
Don't try that with me. The moment I sense any slight desperation, I lose interest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by DCmonster: 1:49pm On Mar 14
Pocochantas won't take this advice.
The reality of evening newspaper has finally dawned on her.
She doesn't constitute nuisance on here anymore. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by stevups(m): 1:50pm On Mar 14
jeromestarks:
Once you see a single lady above 25, you have seen a frustrated individual. A woman single at 30 is a psychiatric patient.
A woman single at 40 is a detriment to the society. She has the tendency to kill, kidnap, rape, steal, assassinate, gamble, swindle etc. Avoid such women at all cost. In fact, avoid any single lady above 30.

If you a peaceful lasting happy home that you can return to after work, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman of 18/23 and marry.
Avoid my advice and regret the way many married men are currently regretting their marriage.

My brother, you tried small
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Belawy(m): 1:52pm On Mar 14
If the one men proposed to were serve breakfast, what we happen to the one that proposed by herself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by APOPTOSIS: 1:57pm On Mar 14
REVEREND FATHERS should start marrying too so as to mop up all these amazing single ladies we have lurking around prayer houses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Uhaniced: 1:57pm On Mar 14
WHICH BIBLE? WHO WROTE THE BIBLE? IS IT NOT A MAN THAT WROTE IT? THE PERSON ADVISING HERE IS ALSO A MAN, SO CHOSE THE BEST FOR YOU.
judedwriter:
According to scripture, it's the duty of the man to find a wife, not the other way round. A good woman is to be found.

However, a woman could give signs that she is available only if she notices he is interested in her .

A woman proposing to a man is a no no ❌

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by GenFunction: 2:00pm On Mar 14
Pheww,lol..Again o
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by johnog4sure: 2:02pm On Mar 14
jeromestarks:

The way u people reduce marriage to just sex they shock me.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by TonyBby: 2:05pm On Mar 14
Tochj:

Did you hear
Go and open for him?
He said
Play your cards very well.
I show signs to a lady 10 years ago
She was forming
I show the another
She played
Today we're married
While forming girl is single till today.
Bleep! 10yrs?. She must have tasted all types of inches and lenghty dicks. Her eye don clear now, just avoid and ditch her for life. You know what i mean.
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Pat081: 2:06pm On Mar 14
Hope that gal called [b]Jennyclay[/b]dey read this be4 is too late for you, no matter how bad guys are you will still marry one out of them if moto kill someone na moto dey will still use to carry d person
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by judedwriter(m): 2:07pm On Mar 14
Uhaniced:
WHICH BIBLE? WHO WROTE THE BIBLE? IS IT NOT A MAN THAT WROTE IT? THE PERSON ADVISING HERE IS ALSO A MAN, SO CHOSE THE BEST FOR YOU.

If you are a man and a woman proposed to you, how would you feel?

You will feel strange and if you are self centered person, you might want to take advantage of her sexually without marriage.

It's scriptural for a man to propose not a woman.

And for information, yes the Bible was written by men, but under the inspiration of the Holy Ghost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by 9japride(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14
MrBrownJay1:
so that men would call them desperate old cargo and start abusing them?

if a woman reaches 35yrs old and no man has proposed to spend the rest of his life with her, then let it go and just accept that marriage aint for you.
[color=#006600][/color]

Life is not that difficult. A wise lady will propose to the guy that is chasing feelings for her but too shy to approach her.
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by LagosG: 2:12pm On Mar 14
jeromestarks:

Absolutely nothing in this life is guaranteed bro.

Only death

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by easiest(m): 2:15pm On Mar 14
He want to trend now he has trended cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Cantonese: 2:17pm On Mar 14
Tallesty1:
Just curious though.

If she propose and he accepts, what next?

Will she now go to his people for marriage list and all, or give him money to marry her?

Abi nah he no go take over there?

Nah set up if nah the later go be the case.

She has helped him do the job of proposing. Next the man should continue to ensure success. If the man does not have enough money, the lady who is serious, would be willing to contribute.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by killsmith(f): 2:21pm On Mar 14
It's a shame seeing igbomen mocking their unmarried sisters instead of proffering solutions.

First, bride price must be abolished in igboland..

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Sirchiboy: 2:24pm On Mar 14
Tonytonex:
nothing, absolutely nothing. I have three friends 2 females and a male that japaed. And I used to spend for the ladies before that. After the japaed, none of the ladies are in touch or did anything. Only the guy that in touch with me and do send me money.
Oga tony send me %10 na 😆
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Chetas81(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14
iamtardey:
cheesy Na Father I wan go do now o
I will be your seke tiri
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Chetas81(m): 2:29pm On Mar 14
aribisala0:
A fi oju so
A fi gbogbo ara so....
sugbon 😂ko si results

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Weknowbetter: 2:33pm On Mar 14
I wouldn't trust a man with shiny lips and feminine traits. This man is insidiously just disrespectful

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by iamtardey: 2:33pm On Mar 14
Chetas81:
I will be your seke tiri
Wahala, wahala grin
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by rinzaugustine: 2:34pm On Mar 14
jeromestarks:

so in your mind they should settle with the kind of men they don’t want…unsuccessful frustrated awful looking men because of age? Capital NO… would you say the same if she was your sister or daughter? …hypocrisy is wishing others what you don’t wish on yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Chetas81(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14
iamtardey:
Wahala, wahala grin
zazu
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by APOPTOSIS: 2:42pm On Mar 14
jeromestarks:

😭😭😭😭
This is highly unfair.
Coming from someone who has benefited from my giveaway.😭😭😭. Bro, you went to far. I think you should to your virginity pep talks which I will support.
But for this, you went extremely far.
Instead of encouraging men to marry more, you went ahead to put up this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo / Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV / What Part Of The Bible Has Been Twisted By People For Selfish Gains?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.