Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma (23482 Views)

Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma / Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by cococandy(f): 6:14pm On Mar 14
1) Settled men are not overlooking women in their 30s. Let’s not accept your conjecture as facts. Like I said, it’s another hideous lie aimed at telling women they have to settle for anyone or they will miss out. Sorry it is true.

2) where’s the pretense? Unless you’re not reading what I’m posting, I’ve stated clearly that a young woman is only marrying an older man if he’s wealthy.
So yes I know why a young woman would marry a man that’s extra old. But many Nigerian men are not wealthy. There are those older men who can get young women but it’s not a majority of you.

The examples you gave earlier shows that you’re so far removed from the Nigerian society, many women are already financially in those positions you described. I wonder what would make them see it as a reason to get into an unwanted marriage with an unreasonable age gap. Please what’s 200k/month that will make a young woman accept to be a third wife ?

The only answer is that it’s a result of y’all’s incessant shaming tactics aimed at bullying them into marriages they do not truly desire.

MrBrownJay1:

this is a national message that all Nigerians understand... a 18-25yr old woman today want the security/comfort of life that men her age cannot offer her. a 18-25yr old woman today want to get married yet men her age are just going through the hustle bustle of life and dont even know where they are going (let alone get married with someone)

let us not pretend that we dont understand exactly why so many 18-25yr old women are willing to marry older men in Nigeria. let us also not pretend we dont understand why many of these now settled/comfortable older men overlook a +35yr old to go marry a much younger woman.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Bimpe29: 6:23pm On Mar 14
Hmn! It's really a disturbing development of the rate at which ladies of 35 years and above remain unmarried.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by alphaNomega: 6:25pm On Mar 14
cococandy:
1) Settled men are not overlooking women in their 30s. Let’s not accept your conjecture as facts. Like I said, it’s another hideous lie aimed at telling women they have to settle for anyone or they will miss out. Sorry it is true.

2) where’s the pretense? Unless you’re not reading what I’m posting, I’ve stated clearly that a young woman is only marrying an older man if he’s wealthy.
So yes I know why a young woman would marry a man that’s extra old. But many Nigerian men are not wealthy. There are those older men who can get young women but it’s not a majority of you.

The examples you gave earlier shows that you’re so far removed from the Nigerian society, many women are already financially in those positions you described. I wonder what would make them see it as a reason to get into an unwanted marriage with an unreasonable age gap. Please what’s 200k/month that will make a young woman accept to be a third wife ?

The only answer is that it’s a result of y’all’s incessant shaming tactics aimed at bullying them into marriages they do not truly desire.

my dear sister, leave these nigerian men that do not realise the world is changing. Imagine thinking 200k/month will make a 23 year old consider being your 2nd abi 3rd wife in today's date.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Thislifee: 6:46pm On Mar 14
CluelessMODS:

You don't need to have sex or get married, none is compulsory.
Medically it's biologically compulsory to have sex thrice every week to look younger and avoid prostrate cancer.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Tonytonex(m): 6:48pm On Mar 14
cococandy:

You both can get sex from men too. That way, no female contact ever for you. Your life will be amazing.

While you’re at it. Disown any female family members you have too
cococandy don't take it personal. No hate.
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Faposky95: 6:48pm On Mar 14
MrBrownJay1:

- so what were these women doing all their lives that "no friends was located"?
- why should these women suddenly change out of desperation to get married? NOOOO, let them continue being who they are AND accept who they are.

Desperate times need desperate measures.
A bible prophecy is about to be fulfilled though....

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Tonytonex(m): 6:51pm On Mar 14
Bimpe29:
Hmn! It's really a disturbing development of the rate at which ladies of 35 years and above remain unmarried.
honestly. I think it's bad economy. And the ladies are not wise enough to know this and lower their expectations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 14
cococandy:

we are talking about a 35yr old single woman here... but hey if you believe otherwise, then so be it you are entitled to your opinion (just like i am). but if you truly believe that a comfortable man would choose a 35 yr old, over a 28yr old or even 25yr old that brings exactly the same (and/or even more) as this 35yr old would bring, then you are not being honest with the truth here.

2) where’s the pretense? Unless you’re not reading what I’m posting, I’ve stated clearly that a young woman is only marrying an older man if he’s wealthy.So yes I know why a young woman would marry a man that’s extra old. But many Nigerian men are not wealthy. There are those older men who can get young women but it’s not a majority of you.

again, the above in bold is were you are going off topic.... YES, single women that are well in their thirties may be financially comfortable to refuse to date an older gentleman, but these 18-25yr old women are certainly NOT financially comfortable and therefore would NOT overlook an older man coming with a secure and comfortable life. furthermore, that 35yr old single woman would be desperate to get married and have a family due to her bodyclock, while these youngins wouldnt.
better yet, how many 18-25yr old single woman in Nigeria do you know that earns 200k? 10/20/50 women... ok thats great, now how many jobless, broke, hungry, desperate to marry 18-25 yr old single women do you know? 1000/10k/100K women.

this has nothing to do with shaming/bullying women into settling, it has all to do with Nigerian SOCIAL/CULTURAL/RELIGIOUS/FAMILY pressure that brainwashes women into believing that their only salvation in life is with marrying a man (and nothing else).

PS i wont even talk of the gazillion yeye ones who just want to copy what they see on social media, at any cost, and would therefore marry any donkey out there.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Angy55(f): 7:12pm On Mar 14
jetson06:
Women over 35 don't need to marry. Marriage should not been seen as avenue for one to seek relevance in this life. Oprah Winfrey is over 70 years of age and yet more relevant than most women that are married in their 20s. Bleep all these African societal norms. It is nothing but pure fuckery and bullshit.

Are you a He? Because this is a rare comment that should come from 95 percent of male naira landers.
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14
Faposky95:
Desperate times need desperate measures.
A bible prophecy is about to be fulfilled though....

let us all be honest here:
why would men settle for these desperate women with their desperate measures? whats the incentive when we all know that any of these men out there (and their dog) knows that there is equally gazillions of 18-25yr old single women that are desperate to marry too.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by cococandy(f): 7:19pm On Mar 14
Tonytonex:
cococandy don't take it personal. No hate.

Why on earth would it be personal to me?

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by cococandy(f): 7:20pm On Mar 14
Bimpe29:
they are single at the same rate as men. Y’all Just chose to focus on the women
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14
cococandy:
they are single at the same rate as men. Y’all Just chose to focus on the women

yes but its so much more difficult for a comfortable woman 35yr old (or over) to get married than it would be for a man of that same age/comfort. so men of that age are not stressed/desperate about it, like women are.

4 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Tonytonex(m): 7:26pm On Mar 14
cococandy:

Why on earth would it be personal to me?
your previous comment suggested that.
As I earlier said, no dislike no hating.
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by cococandy(f): 7:27pm On Mar 14
MrBrownJay1:

yes but its so much more difficult for a comfortable woman 35yr old (or over) to get married than it would be for a man of that same age/comfort. so men of that age are not stressed/desperate about it, like women are.

No you just want the single women to be desperate about it. And when they are not you guys get upset. Hence the constant harping on and on about single women that men tend to do.

No one is more obsessed about single women than men are

Please exist in your lane and leave single women alone

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 14
cococandy:
No you just want the single women to be desperate about it. And when they are not you guys get upset. Hence the constant harping on and on about single women that men tend to do.
No one is more obsessed about single women than men are
Please exist in your lane and leave single women alone

at least let us be honest here... with bodyclock etc, single women in that age bracket (35 yrs old or over) would be highly desperate to marry, compare to men of this same age.

yes men are obsessed with single women, because we men want/need them as mates (and vice versa). no single person wants to remain single all their life, thus why the obsession with singles of the opposite sex... but as much as single status is important to us men, so is AGE.... and that goes for EVERYTHING IN OUR LIVES:
- why buy an old iphone if/when you can get a newer model for that same price?
- why eat old food if/when you can get fresh food for that same price?
- why buy old clothes if/when you can buy new ones for that same price?
- why get an old car if/when you can get a newer model for that same price?

as much as older women dont like to hear this reality of life, it is what it is. a 35yr old single woman who brings the same to the table as a 28yr old single woman, would ALWAYS BE OVERLOOKED and dismissed at the expense of the younger one. its that simple

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Honestey: 8:26pm On Mar 14
Dearest fellow men, the pastor has spoken as spirit directed him but we are not spirits and it's unlikely a spirit understand the world of men that much. Let me save many souls a women at 28 and above is a keg of gun powder. Therefore, if you are single and a lady at above 30, acting on the advice of the Refr father proposes to you, please quickly go see your parents to pray hard for you to have a meaningful life. Better still go see traditionalists, let them help you wash your head with ancient sponge and henceforth avoid the person you firstly met in the morning of the day of that precarious proposal.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by CluelessMODS: 8:50pm On Mar 14
Thislifee:
Medically it's biologically compulsory to have sex thrice every week to look younger and avoid prostrate cancer.
You dey fear prostrate cancer ni?
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Emdebby2: 8:54pm On Mar 14
I disagree with you Reverend Father.
Marriage is not an achievement.
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Snowx: 9:05pm On Mar 14
Padre I am your ardent follower, but this things you said can cause some women in this age bracket depression and pressure to find a man.

Please Abbah Father there are a lot of good women in this age bracket who needs to settle down please grant them their heart desires and their kind of men they want so that their joy will be complete. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Jman06(m): 9:20pm On Mar 14
cococandy:

See you who's not even in Nigeria trying to tell us what we know that's constantly happening around us. Like that guy stated earlier, older guys even in their 50s can comfortably settle down with a younger girl of 18-25yo. All he needs do is to stop forming woke and marry a young girl below his perceived class! There are many of such girls in this hunger-infested country! A man doesn't even need to be very wealthy to get such girls. And honestly, it makes more sense for a man to marry such younger girls because women of all ages and class in Nigeria still expect same thing from their men, so why should a man choose to marry an older and less appealing woman who would not be any different from younger girls Only men who want to form "woke" or want to be seen as belonging to a certain class would marry such!

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by bigman001(m): 9:36pm On Mar 14
MrBrownJay1:
so that men would call them desperate old cargo and start abusing them?

if a woman reaches 35yrs old and no man has proposed to spend the rest of his life with her, then let it go and just accept that marriage aint for you.

Bro you are not in any position to talk for the ladies, because you have gbola and you can browse any network if you so wish, so you can never understand what it means not to be married at such age, or not even having a suitor. Let the ladies speak since they understand what it feels like to be lonely or not been married while growing old.
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Vision101(m): 1:38am On Mar 15
maureensylvia:
Are we that cheap?

SMH no pressure to my gender ❌
African mentality. So approaching a man means that women are cheap and playing hard to get means that they are expensive.

Dey play. There are several that played hard to get but when you eventually corner them you discover that they are as cheap as agege bread.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by optm(m): 1:38am On Mar 15
Some of you men here spewing vile words, it would be better for ladies to be single than marry your type.
Not all men are marriageable. Some ladies would have been better being single than married.
It's not about being married, the koko is how well are you enjoying the marriage. Marriage is beautiful only with the right spouse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Wrakeim: 1:48am On Mar 15
maureensylvia:
Are we that cheap?

SMH no pressure to my gender ❌
babe whats your whatsapp number?
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Ilekokonit: 2:03am On Mar 15
The lesson in the Reverend Fathers message is that women should stop playing hard to get. Today's men no longer have time for mind games and endless chasing or drama.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Ilekokonit: 2:07am On Mar 15
Etosha:
One about 36 didn't hide her feelings for me lately, but I can't marry someone older than me.

Age is just a number. I married a woman 5 years my junior and the marriage did not work out. So, its not about age but LONG TERM compatibility and lasting love from both parties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Ilekokonit: 2:16am On Mar 15
mactoni91:
Ladies in this Category full UK...

Na bad characters(Feminism) dey work against them.

I think most of the women in the UK are destined to be single for life because their own breed of feminism seems propelled by demons.

When a woman wants to wear the trouser and give the man the skirt, then the men will stay away. You can't be the woman and at the same time want to be the man in a relationship. They need to make up their minds if they want to be feminine or masculine 'cos at the moment most UK women are super aggressive both verbally and at times physically.

One of these UK women told me some years ago that she is looking for a submissive man and then her Aunty later told me in her presence that I don't look like I could be submissive else her niece would have dated me ?

Good riddance.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Anunakeeh: 4:12am On Mar 15
Jman06:
When you'll know how evil ladies are is when you're a single successful man who refused to marry. Ladies would look at you like some smart asz nigga who is smart enough not to fall for enslavement by women. It pains them like kilode!

Say no to enslavement of men in the name of marriage!
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Anunakeeh: 4:20am On Mar 15
cococandy:

You both can get sex from men too. That way, no female contact ever for you. Your life will be amazing.

While you’re at it. Disown any female family members you have too

This one body too dey Hot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Nefort: 7:43am On Mar 15
jeromestarks:
Once you see a single lady above 25, you have seen a frustrated individual. A woman single at 30 is a psychiatric patient.
A woman single at 35 is a dead man walking.
A woman single at 40 is a detriment to the society. She has the tendency to kill, kidnap, rape, steal, assassinate, gamble, swindle etc. Avoid such women at all cost. In fact, avoid any single lady above 30.

If you a peaceful lasting happy home that you can return to after work, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman of 18/23 and marry.
Avoid my advice and regret the way many married men are currently regretting their marriage.
Stop displaying your stupidity and immaturity all over this forum. How could you fvck any girl you want and still expect to marry a virgin? The girls you fvck would have been virgins if you don't fvck them. If you want virgins then stop fvcking girls you are not married to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Rejoice28(f): 7:49am On Mar 15
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RCCG Annual Fasting And Prayer February 2013 ( Prayer Guide) / Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party / Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.